50.

"Thank you sir!" The waitress yelled.
Shawn was about to look back but he remembered what he just said.
"THANK YOU TOO!" I yelled back at her.
~
We got out of the shop and walked home.
He holds my hand and swings it back and forth, he breathes heavily, "Got any plans tomorrow love cake?"
"I'm going to maybe.. review and then sleep all day."
"Can I come over?"
"It's not something I can control, right?"
He beams, "You better get used to it."
"Unless mom's home. You won't be able to come, destroy and invade the house."
"Then we'll tell her too."
"Tell her what?"
"That you and I are fake dating."
"Great, now we're going to drag my mom into this acting like a couple thing."
"I understand if you don't want me, love cake."
"Stop it Shawn. Don't get that idea, it's just that my mom doesn't have to be involved with this. My friends and everyone at school is in, but let's just put my mom out of it."
"Okay, but you mean.. you like me?"
"I didn't say that."
"You just did."
"When?"
"When you said that it's not that that you don't like me."
"You're crazier than I think you were."
"But at least I know you like me."
~
I didn't argue, but he's so stubborn upon getting to know my mom, "Then introduce me as a friend then?"
"Shawn."
"What? I just wanna meet my girl's mom, is that bad?"
"Fine. Whatever."
"Anyways, monday's the event. How are you feeling?"
"Nervous. I mean, kinda. I'm just glad there are people I know who got picked and will be handlers of those stalls and booths."
"Yeah. Rom and Mire, right?"
"Yeah, I'm glad you're there too Shawn."
~
He slowly nod as he sucks his lips, "Well, I'm glad you got picked too. Really glad."
"Yeah, REALLY GLAD."
"Hey, don't imitate me love cake. You don't have any idea how happy I am when you told me that you got picked to handle a booth."
"Y-You were?"
"Of course. My girlfriend's with me, what else do I wanna feel?"
"Ashamed?"
"Why would I feel that?"
"Because you won't be able to look and talk to other girls anymore after that deal we had earlier."
He shakes his head and he seems to be so cool about everything, "No way. I'm so into you love cake."
"What?"
"What what?"
"You said—never mind."
"You are so cute, I wanna squeeze you.."