9.

I read while I wait for Mire to come. The sun's getting lower, it's not hot anymore as it was every 10 o'clock in the morning to 4 o'clock in the afternoon, it always feels as if I'm already in hell, burning.
~
Mire arrives, putting her bag down immediately beside her, "So? What happened?"
"Oh, you're already here."
"No honey, I'm just a hologram."
I roll my eyes at her, "Very funny Mi."
"It is. Laugh at your own risk. So, what happened?"
"Earlier, when I was at the canteen. I saw the girl he was kissing yesterday, she's with her friends, they didn't take long there, they left after only saying how disgusting the food looks."
"M-hm. Then?" Mire puts her notebooks out and flip the pages.
"Of course, I, as the witness of their making out session, I bowed my head down in embarrassment, and when they left; I thought of leaving 'cause the guy might come around."
"And he did."
"Yep. HE DID."
"And? What happened next?"
"He just blew at me. I got so freaking scared when he's already in front of me, and of course, it's just right that I ignore him, as if he's someone I wanna see."
"Mmhm."
"I'm serious Mire! I mean, he's cute yeah, but a fuck boy? No thank you."
"What!? What are you talking about?"
"What?"
"Did you just said he's cute?"
"What?! NO!"
"Yeah you did!"
"NO!"
"Right. Deny deny girl. So? What then?"
"He called me HEY. Literally just HEY. In an angry tone! I just continued walking and he's following me, still calling me 'hey.' He runs and caught me, he stopped me and asked about his ring. His question made me so freaking mad!"
"What did he say?"
"He's like, 'Gimme the ring you stole.' And I was like, 'Excuse me?!'"
"He's lucky I was not there, or else I would've kicked him in the balls."
I laughed with the words I'm about to pronounce, "And then I just told him to stop and listen. He still keeps telling me about it arrogantly and it's so rude! I told him to stop being a jerk and ask nicely but girl! Darn girl, he's so aggressive. He doesn't want to say it nicely."
"You should've twerked. Lemme see if that asshole won't be nice."
"Oh heck no! I would never do that, not to him nor to the guy I'll marry someday!"
"What, you got 'em buns hun."
"Oh shut it Mi."