28.

28.
-
He's talking with his classmate on his way out but when he saw me, he stopped talking and walking; his face's just filled with a sudden surprise.
His friend taps his shoulder, "Looks like girlfriend's picking you up Shawn." The guy said and then walked away.
He walks to me with a smile already, "Hey love cake."
Everything's dropping, I feel so paralyzed, everything's stopping. My heart races like a race car and my stomach.. I'm getting butterflies.
~
"How'd you find me?" He asks.
I didn't say anything, I just stare at his glorious face with a dead emotion.
He touches my shoulder, "Hey.. everything alright?"
"Yeah. EVERYTHING is FINE."
His smile disappeared, "I'm pretty sure everything's not fine."
Though our relationship is fake, he can still feel that problem between my words.
~
"I told you I'll pick you up, didn't I?"
Room 112's door opened, Mire's classmates went out.
"You must've missed me so bad love cake." He says.
I just stare at him and everything his ex told me makes me feel so hurt.
"Hey girl!" Mire shouts from the door.
"Hey!" I said with the most fake smile I could ever put on, I left Shawn and hugged Mire.
~
"You're with your boyfriend, I see.."
"No."
"What? What happened?"
"Let's just.. go."
Shawn's waiting for me with his hands inside his pocket, but I just ignored and walked past him,
"Oh, hey Era's boyfriend." Mire says to him.
"Hey." Shawn says in a polite tone.
~
We head downstairs and he's still following us.
"Why aren't you sticking with him? You should be clinging to his arm, not mine!"
I gulp, "I don't want to!"
"Did you guys fought?"
I looked down, "I don't know.. Mire.. can I ask?"
"You already are."
"Okay, so.."
~
I shouldn't tell her about the ex thing, maybe I should just put it into another scene.
~
"I saw a girl talking to him and why do I get this feeling like I want to punch him in the face and—"
"You're jealous." She says a little loud.
"SHHHHH!"
"Oh, sorry. You are freaking jealous!"
"You think so!?"
"Yes! And it's normal for couples to feel that way."
~
Is it still normal even if we're not even a REAL couple?
Or so that it means that I shouldn't be jealous because there's nothing in between Shawn and I? It's all fake.