52.

Shawn didn't came. Probably, something came up to him.
I need to get some rest, tomorrow is a big day.
I'll be giving kisses to strangers for as lows as 50 cents, worst is, I'm with Haelly.
I ate dinner, tidy up and slept.
~
The next day, Monday, as I arrive at school, everyone seemed so stoked.
The student representatives are busy lifting the stalls and putting to close to each other.
I ran to help, grabbing the jars filled with the materials to be used.
"Hey girl!" Mire says excitedly behind me.
I turned around and hugged her tight, "Hey! Where's Rom?"
"I don't know either but she told me she's on her way."
"Oh."
"What about your boyfriend?"
"He's not here yet?!"
"No. I haven't seen him yet."
"Era!" Someone yelled.
I looked back and it was Lani, smiling and looking cheerful, "Gosh! I am so excited! Your booth was over there.." she pointed her finger and it was 5 times farther to Shawn and my sisters, "I've got them all placed for you."
"Thank you Lani."
"No worries, and OH! You have to get the things you need, remember the room for it?"
"Yep. Pretty nervous."
"Don't be. I know you're going to kill it!"
"Thank you so much Lani, really."
~
She nods and left.
"Well, guess you still got more things to fix girl." Era says.
"Yeah, Haelly's not helping, to be honest.."
"What do you expect? She and her friends are like SPICE GIRLS. They only know how to be pretty but that's all they have, no more, no less."
"You forgot one thing."
"What is it?"
"War freaks."
Mire laughs, "You're really my sister. Now go, slay that Haelly and your booth."
"Thanks girl!"
~
I went to my booth, stared at it and I noticed how mine and Shawn's booth are the only different ones.
I'm missing that crazy fake boyfriend already, where is he anyways?
~
I breathe deeply as I think of the things I need. Jar, tissues, water, hankies. I smack my hands together like I figured some things in my life.
I've got pretty much more time, the event will start at 4 in the afternoon.
~
I walk around, looking at the stalls and booths. Everyone is so artistic, they rocked it!
~
"Hey Era!" Lani suddenly came again.
"Oh, hey Lani."
"Did you find the things you need?"
"I haven't been in the room yet."