89.

He thought that I could forget two more things. I remember that he's the one responsible for those guys, coming to our booth for a kiss; and that moment too when he came to look for me, pay a dollar but I wasn't there.
~
"..But before we could really leave all of it behind, mind answering one last question? Two, I mean."
"Sure. As long as I got to keep my love cake.."
"Why did you send and pay those guys to kiss me?"
"It was just nothing.."
"Shawn.. so, you don't believe that I can make the booth earn or boost it up?"
"N-No!" He stutters, "I just want you to enjoy."
"How will I enjoy if what I'm doing is scripted?"
"It's not scripted at all Era. You didn't know that I was the one sending them, you're just doing your job."
"Then why did you send them then?"
"I.. I've had this idea in my head and—Just take it like.. like this, okay? For example, It's your debut and every guy in the list will dance with on the dance floor.. it's like a ball.. and when all of them's done, the last one in your list's the special person that will be the one to dance with you longer and.. intimately."
"So, you mean you're my last dance?"
"Exactly."
"So is that the reason why you're willing to pay me a dollar for a kiss, but I wasn't there?"
He pulls out a great sigh out of his nose, "Yeah.."
~
I turn around and stare into his eyes. Sparkling with desire.
"I'm sorry I got so mad.." I said.
He shakes his head in a slow pace, "Love cake.. I'd get mad too if I'd see a guy kissing my girl."
"You will?"
"Why wouldn't I? You're my girlfriend."
"Your FAKE girlfriend.."
~
He smiles, teeth glimmers in white, "You're not."
He leans in and before I even know it, his lips are pressed against mine.
A tingling feeling and strange sensation lingers around my cold skin. His hands runs to my face as he wet my drying lips.
Late at night, his lips oddly tastes like candy.
I opened my eyes, he opened his and he smiles as he stares directly into mine.