95.

We ate breakfast.
It's funny how he wrinkles his face whenever I take a bite on the fresh slices of tomatoes.
~
"After this, wanna go stroll around?"
I puckered my lips, "What am I going to wear?"
"My clothes."
"Baby, they're too large for me."
"But it looks good on you. People won't notice it's mine."
"Fine, but hey, I need to get home before 5."
"It's cool, I'll get you back home."
"Nah. I can go myself."
"Nah to you too, I'm not letting you go home by yourself."
"But you're going home all by yourself after you get me home."
"Doesn't matter. I'm a guy and I can easily beat someone up if somebody tries to do something stupid to me."
"I can do that too y'know?"
"Yeah, alright strong woman, but I don't want you getting yourself hurt or letting your skin touch other guys."
I lean a little closer towards him, "My boyfriend's getting stricter and stricter."
He suppresses a laugh, "Apologies, but what's mine.. is mine."
I raised a brow, "You know those rules don't only apply to me, right?"
He nods as he bites his lips, "Yeah, yeah. It applies to me too.." he smirks, "Looks like my girlfriend's getting stricter and stricter too, huh?"
I winked at him and smiled.
~
After eating breakfast, we both cleaned the kitchen, took a little rest and decided to get going; but first I need to borrow some shirt.
~
I couldn't find any unisex like shirt, so again, I picked his regular white shirt. I tucked the ends of it inside my jeans.
As I head out, he looks at from the couch, looking all stunned.
He swallows, wets his lips and rounded his eyes, "Damn.. you really look so good with my clothes on."
He stands up and walked to me, planted a quick kiss on my lips before grabbing my hand.
~
We went out of the building and roamed around the monstrous place.
This would be our first going out on the road as couple. A real couple.
~
We didn't went to the malls but he just made me see all the outdoor relaxations. Like the park, little ponds and food stalls.
Food makes you relax, I guess.
~
By 2 o'clock, we went back to his apartment, tired and exhausted, but worth it.
We sat on the couch and watched a movie while eating some leftovers.
~
By 4:30 in the afternoon, we rode the bus.