11.

The next day, at class, someone knocked at the door.
When the teacher told the person behind it to come in, everyone's in shock, so is I; but why everyone?
"Hi. Morning Sir, I'm—"
"Yes. Shawn Mendes. I know who you are kid. What do you want?"
He wets his lips lusciously, "I just wanna talk to uh.." he puts his hands a little closer to his face, he squints his eyes as if he's trying to figure what's written on his palm, "Ja-Jae-Jaer.. Jaera. Yeah, Jaera. Can I excuse her for a second sir?"
Everyone in the room looks at me, some girls has their jaws hanging in surprise.
"Jaera, someone wants to see you." Sir Pruney said.
"Y-Yes sir." I stood up and went outside the room.
~
Like a quiet angel, I just stand in front of him.
"Ah.. So Jaera is your name."
I raised a brow like a little nerdy jerk.
"Don't raise those eyebrows at me, give me my ring back!"
I turn my back at him but he grabbed my wrist, "Please?" He adds, "Can I have my ring back please?"
It must be really important to him, I accidentally fell deep into his hazel eyes and got myself too convinced with his begging, but this time, I really forgot it at home.
I put my things out of my bag last night, including his ring.
Caring so much for that delicate material, I put it beside my grandmother's necklace inside a drawer, though I want to give it to him exactly at this very moment, I really don't have it.
"I.. I forgot it at home."
His grip tightens and pulls me closer to his eyes, "I said, give it back. I asked nicely already, NOW GIVE IT BACK!"
"I said I don't have it, I forgot it at home! I'll give it to you tomorrow, don't worry. Now.." I pull my hand off of his grip, "Don't you dare touch me again!"
I push the door open, leaving him out. I went inside, everyone's quiet, I think they heard me hardly yelling at him.
I walk to my chair with my head  looking down.
"Okay.." Sir Pruney said pronouncing the word O in okay longer, "Let's continue."
Well now that was embarrassing.
~
We were dismissed for an hour to take our time to relax, in other words, lunch break.
I ate lunch with my sisters, Rom and Mire, and well, I told them what happened; they just got the same expression.
Mixed emotions.