59.

Shawn aided me with my things, he even wants to help me again to get it to the booth but I told him that I can do it this time.
I brought my things with my forearms struggling to wrap and keep them up while my hand holds the rose, too afraid to let it off my grip.
~
Haelly saw me but chose to ignore and continue screaming, "KISSES! BOYS, KISSES OVER HERE!!"
~
I put the things down the counter, I head inside the booth and darted the rose in my bag.
Haelly stopped screaming, she glares at me, "Why don't you just go somewhere else?"
"What?"
"I mean, go to other stalls or booths. Just not here, because honestly, with you around, I won't be able to make huge loads of money."
"I've made this booth Haelly, I made it beautiful without you even helping."
"Queens like me don't have to work with peasants, so it's just right for you that you made this booth all by yourself."
I groan, "Right."
~
She looks totally new today. Her hair's straightened and colored a little vibrantly. She made herself look really outstanding for the sake of the event.
~
A guy came and walked to our booth, Haelly immediately took and entertained him, "Hi sexy boy. If you're looking for a hot kiss, well, you read that right. For only 50 cents, you can either kiss me or I'll kiss you."
He paid her and chose her to kiss him, and she did.
I'm just standing beside her like nothing but an audience.
~
I scratched my head, I can't take the opportunity to do what's assigned to me, she's seeking so much attention from the males.
~
Time passed by, 6:30 in the evening.
Haelly's aiming to plant another kiss on a guy's cheek when she decided to humiliate me and treat me like a slave.
"Hey Era? Why don't you get me some water? Besides, you're just standing there, watching me make out with these hot dudes."
~
I didn't argue, even though I want to swing my hand hardly on her face, she must be really dehydrated too, imagine kissing hundreds of guys without drinking water.
"Fine, wait here." I said as I head out.
~
I walk past Shawn's booth, he didn't notice me but I see he's doing amazing.
Beside Lani's booth, sits a free water dispenser for everyone to use.
I grabbed a cup and pour on in some water.
~
"ERA!"