Chapter 3: The unknown caller

"I hung up..." The Man whispered. This shady man was now sitting on a black couch in the dark while he held up a phone to his ear. He gave off a scary vibe, it was like he was a horrifying predator hiding in the dark and trying to lure in his prey.

             The man set the phone down as he reached over to the lamp and turned on the light. Making the room brighten only a little... While the light filled the room, the man looked up to the wall and stood up to stretch. The man didn't look old, rather... He was handsome, precious, stunning.

           He rolled his light brown hair back, exposing the  breathtaking view of his forehead and his big, beautiful dark brown eyes. He looked back at the phone and had urges to call back, but he has realized Jimin was going to head home soon.

          The man had on a buttoned up black, sleeved shirt under his big black coat, black pants and black shoes. His attire was all black, similar to the man standing and watching Jimin. There was melted snow along the wooden floors of his apartment, the style of the living room was leathered couches, bear furred rugs, a fireplace, and a black flat screen tv hanging on the wall.

        The whole mood of the living room was comfortable, he had one bedroom, one kitchen, and one bathroom. A house fit for one person. The apartment wasn't small, rather it was huge enough to roam around freely. Out the glass windows, beyond the curtains was the beautiful sight of the sea in Busan.

         The man walked up to the mirror and sighed, pouting his lips as he started to fix his hair that seemed to be perfect just the way he had it. " 'I'm really busy' 'Go to another barber shop'..." The man repeated Jimin's words in a higher pitched voice to tease as he gazed at himself in the mirror. "Jimin was his name..." The Man whispered as he glanced back at the phone with a smirk.
____________________________________

            It was after his shift, Jimin was in a hurry to run off and go home! This was his favorite part in his day. Jimin hurried home, thinking of heading to his bed instead of going to the sauna. In the cold, Jimin walked and thought how weird it was for some guy to request a private hair cut.

           "What if he really needs it? What if he's nervous to step out and see everyone?" Jimin asked himself almost feeling bad he didn't help. "But... He did sound creepy and I'm not allowed to steal clients from my boss... That's her wasting money and that will mean, I won't get payed enough!" Jimin stated as he let out a sigh, watching his warm breath make a small white cloud in the cold weather.

            When Jimin arrived home, he took off his brown boots, his big jacket covered in bits of snow and his beanie. Jimin slipped on his white indoor shoes and walked in as he looked around, taking off his gloves and rubbing his hands against eachother to warm up a bit.

             "I'm home!" Jimin called out. But there was no answer. No one was home and Jimin was left to walk around. Jimin lived with his family, his kind and loving Father and his Mother. Jimin had his brother of course, but he went on to study further. The younger wasn't around so often.

             "No one's home again.." Jimin whispered as he walked to the kitchen and began to think about cooking. The whole afternoon Jimin spent by himself was calm, no mother telling him to clean, no father teasing Jimin about his hair career! But the parents did this only as a joke.

           They really didn't mind Jimin's career choices. However, when it came to marraige and finding Jimin's soulmate, that's when they started limiting Jimin on the people they want what's good for him. The parents told Jimin the girl for him should have a well paying job, be smart, pretty, respectful, and kind. She must have a nice image and a cute personality.

          It only seemed like Jimin's parents ruled over his world, but they were only wanting what was best for him. As much as Jimin cared about his parents, he didn't really have much of his own. His Mother chose him outfits he actually did come to like, she would cook him food he would enjoy and his Father would offer many other jobs so he wouldn't rely on just the barber shop. This was more like a nice treatment for the young adult. Something most adults would want and need... Support from their own family but, they were on their own on this world. Not Jimin though.... He couldn't choose for himself.

               Jimin felt like a baby... Constantly being sheltered and loved by his parents. He actually enjoyed it but that would be rare times when he would apreciate it. Jimin wanted to have his own place, live by his own rules! Yet, that will only work if he was to find the right person to marry.

              Jimin layed on the white couch of his living room, staring off into the window. Along the window was brown curtains to match with the whole living room, white rugs, brown coffee tables, and a big Tv standing against the beige colored walls. The house was warm, it was a two story house that had alot of room, but the stairs were the only crowded thing there since the steps were narrow.

             While Jimin looked at the snow out the window of his home, his phone began to ring. The young boy then checked the caller ID to see it was his boss calling!

  "Mrs. Jean"

           "Mrs. Jean? What could she want? I did my shift!" Jimin stated as he answered to the woman on the phone.

            "Good afternoon, Mrs. Jean." Jimin greeted as he held the phone up to his ear and layed back onto the couch.

             "Hello, Jimin. One of your co-workers are complaining that a client is calling for you... Are you stealing my client?"

              "N-No, Mrs. Jean! I didn't do that... It was a man who wants me to come to his house and cut his hair..." Jimin said as the older woman took a moment.

           "Ah.. I see, sorry to disturb you. We will try our best to get rid of him or talk to him in showing up at the barber shop." Mrs. Jean claimed as Jimin agreed. "What I don't seem to understand is, he actually seemed to talk and describe you alot to the other employee. From the color of your hair and to what type of boots you have on. Are you sure you don't know who this man is?"