Chapter 70: Fragile mind

"Then.. The first day I recieved a bunny, I killed it." Jungkook claimed as he looked at his hands and closed them to clench his fist. "I tore it open, ripped it's eyes out of it's socket, skinned it's fur and thought it will be okay once I put everything back... But it wasn't. It was dead. To me, when something is dead, I think it's okay... Like it's just closing it's eyes." Jungkook then let out a chuckle.

            "Then my mother... I showed her the bunny and she began to cry, she sat down on the ground and cried. I thought it was funny for Mother to cry over a little Bunny she didn't have in the house for more than twenty-four hours. But then, It took me many years to find out that Mother wasn't crying for the bunny... She was crying for me." Jungkook took a pause as he looked up to see Hoseok drying his tears and Jimin staring at Jungkook in shock.

           "So she would say... 'I-It's okay... It'll wake up soon!' so I thought it was okay to harm another living creature in belief that it will be okay... It will wake up soon. However, I've never killed another person in my life. I just harmed a small creature and insects. Why would I kill a person?" Jungkook asked. Secretly, he had to keep homicidal thoughts to himself so Hoseok wouldn't report him as a murderer on the run.

             "I understand.... Now, let me try to help you stop these thoughts..." Hoseok added as he wiped his tears. "Do you love him?" Hoseok asked and pointed his pen at Jimin.

            "O-Of course I do! I love him so much.." Jungkook responded as Hoseok smiled.

            "What if I was to... Throw my pen at him?" Hoseok wondered as Jimin was able to catch what Hoseok was trying to do.

            "I would get angry..." Jungkook replied, now sitting up.

           "What will you do to me if I hurt Jimin with this little pen right here?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook looked at Jimin and then at Hoseok with furious face.

             "I will take that same pen, stab your eyes out and pray you'll just be 'sleeping'.." Jungkook claimed as Hoseok let out a laugh.

           "Haha, alright... What if I was to kill Jimin when you weren't watching? What if I was to tear him open and look what's inside of him? How his organs work.. How his eyes and brain function?" Hoseok continued to poke at Jungkook's insane mind which made Jungkook glare at Hoseok, already feeling the anger rising in his blood.

             "Then I will dismember your limbs... Rip your torso... Your bones until you die from the pain." Jungkook claimed as Hoseok folded his arms and stared at Jungkook, laying back on the seat.

             "How would you like it if... Everytime you rip a small creature apart, I rip a piece out of Jimin's body?" Hoseok questioned Jungkook enough to make Jungkook stand up.

            "You wouldn't dare... You don't know what I'm capable of.." Jungkook hissed as Jimin quickly stood up and held Jungkook back.

         "Jungkook! Calm down already I'm still here!" Jimin exclaimed as Hoseok let out a chuckle.

          "No, This is perfectly fine... I can pay close attention on what I have to deal with. Believe it or not, this is how I find out what's wrong with my patients." Hoseok replied as Jimin looked up at Jungkook.

         "I don't like how this therapy is making me feel.." Jungkook said as he spoke out what he felt towards this.

          "Does this make you angry?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook rolled his eyes. "That's good... Just keep in mind... Everytime you hurt or think of hurting others, just think of Jimin... Think about him and question yourself, 'Do I want to hurt, Jimin?' or 'Will Jimin love me like this or fear me instead?' If you ask yourself this... Will it make you want to hurt little creatures or even think of doing it?"

          "I... I don't know.." Jungkook said as Hoseok smiled.

           "Death is forever... Sleep is temporary.." Hoseok commented as Jungkook looked at the therapist and walked out of the room as Jimin wanted to pursue after him but he just let out a sigh and gazed at the Doctor.

           "I'm very sorry..." Jimin apologized as Hoseok looked at Jimin.

           "No need, he left because he knew I was breaking his shell. That went as good as I thought it would. I guess we can both say we learned something from him and that's a good thing." Hoseok added. "Are you going after him?"

           "He won't go far without me." Jimin said as he looked at the closed door. "Thank you... I will try to get him back here again soon but if that doesn't work, that's okay I have other plans to help him." Jimin replied with a smile as he walked off but suddenly stopped when Hoseok grabbed Jimin's arm back. "Um.."

          "Be very careful with him... He seems like a type of person who might explode with so much emotions when he can't take it in anymore..." Hoseok warned Jimin as the boy nodded and left the office.

           Jimin waved at the woman in the front desk and ran outside in the cold with his jacket and shoes, seeing Jungkook was already gone. "JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin shouted as he looked around desperately to find the younger but he was no where to be found. Jimin followed the footprints on the snow Jungkook left and looked around for his lover.

          The footprints on the cold snow lead Jimin to the apartment complex again and he looked up ahead to see Jungkook running to the building. "Fuck..." Jimin said under his breath as he chased after Jungkook. Jimin soon reached the apartment as he walked in the place as the door was left open. Jungkook was throwing the couch pillows around, chairs, papers, figurines and objects. Desperately searching for the knife.

           "WHERE IS IT?!" Jungkook shouted as he lifted the couch cushions and started to let out heavily breaths. "W-Where is that stupid knife?!" Jungkook hissed and suddenly stopped when Jimin hugged the younger, making Jungkook stop and drop the cushion onto the ground as he looked down at Jimin. Hugging him tightly.

            Jimin hugged Jungkook with a tight grip, not allowing the younger to escape him. "You don't need that knife... All you need is me and that's all. I'm the one that loves you, not that disgusting habit that takes over you... Can't you see that?"