Chapter 81: Don't you trust me?~

Jimin gazed at Jungkook in disbelief... He couldn't understand why Jungkook would suddenly ask to stay with Mochi. Jungkook looked as if he was waiting for the right time just to kill the puppy and gaze at the deaf dog's insides.

             "You really think I will leave Mochi alone with you?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded.

             "Babe, it'll be a learning experience for me! I can finally get use to another living animal in my life. I swear I won't make you regret that decision!" Jungkook stated and held Jimin's hands in his. "Shouldn't you be happy that I'm only trying to help?" Jungkook said close to a whisper as Jimin closed his eyes and exhaled.

           "Fine... I'll let you stay with Mochi. But if I see that you did harm him..." Jimin then stopped as Jungkook caressed Jimin's face softly.

            "Why would I do that? Park Jimin... You're all I have. You and Mochi, I will never harm my small family." Jungkook stated. Deep down Jungkook was really trying to get use to the new addition to his family, but along the way... He wanted bloodshed.

           "Mm... Jungkookie I love you and everything but, I really can't stop feeling worried." Jimin replied as Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's neck softly.

             "Would I ever hurt you this way? If I was to kill that puppy... You would never trust or love me again." Jungkook stated as he held Jimin tightly and kissed his shoulder softly. "I don't want my baby to leave me.." Jungkook quickly lifted Jimin onto the counter as he continued to lock lips with him. "You can trust me, babe~"

            "A-Ah... Jungkook.. Not infront of Mochi." Jimin whispered as Jungkook turned his head to see the puppy was sleeping on the couch peacefully.

          "He asleep on the couch and can't hear us...." Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin again leading his hands down to Jimin's bottoms. Jungkook pulled the waistband of Jimin's underwear down as he held Jimin's cock softly in his hand, rubbing up and down the soft side of his member. Jungkook licked along Jimin's slit and started to tease and flick his tongue along Jimin's tip.

           "M-Mm.. Jungkookie~ N-No... Not like this..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook started to suck the tip, Inserting Jimin's cock inside of his mouth. Only then, Jungkook started to bob his head and continue to suck Jimin's member off. "Ah~ Jungkook!" Jimin moaned, resting his head back against the wall while Jungkook continued to suck Jimin's cock. Jimin can hear Jungkook's wet sounds of his pre-cum already mixing in with Jungkook's saliva as the younger swallowed the pre-cum that escaped Jimin's slit.

           "Oh how I love it when you moan for me~" Jungkook chuckled and raised Jimin's hips up quickly to hold up Jimin's flexible legs back as he started to lick around Jimin's anus.

           "-AH~ J-Jungkook! Oh Daddy!" Jimin hitched his breath feeling Jungkook circulate his tongue around Jimin's rim as his hand jerked Jimin off.

          "Want to cum?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head.

           "N-Not now... A-Ah... Ah Daddy!" Jimin mewled as Jungkook continued to suck and lick Jimin's rim now, softly scratching Jimin's ass gently to leave soft and harmless red scars. "Y-You brat.."

             Jungkook looked up at Jimin and chuckled to himself as he started to rub Jimin's balls softly. "Should I take you to bed, or just fuck you here?" Jungkook asked as Jimin sat up and wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

           "B-Bed... I want the bed..." Jimin huffed while Jungkook carried Jimin and took him in his arms. "Make love to me there.."

             Jungkook then carried Jimin to the room and shut the door so Mochi wouldn't get in. Jungkook dropped Jimin onto the bed and spreaded his legs hearing Jimin let out a moan from the pain of Jungkook stretching his legs back. "Does it hurt?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded and bit his lips.

          "J-Jungkookie... Fuck me... N-Now please... Please..." Jimin begged as Jungkook pulled down his pants and underwear slightly enough to fuck Jimin. Jungkook raised up his fingers to finger Jimin first but Jimin quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand and looked up at Jungkook. "I want you now.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smirked and positioned his tip at Jimin's entrance. Jungkook then, pressed in his cock into Jimin with no second to spare. He was in Jimin, looking down to see the older boy was huffing with his hard cock standing.

           Jungkook proceeded to thrust into Jimin, the boy can already feel the veins of Jungkook's cock form because of how much he felt the sides of it repeatedly smash into him. Jimin moaned and shouted Jungkook's name as the younger smirked and licked his lips, enjoying the view of Jimin's body from under him.

           Jimin managed to open his eyes slightly to see Jungkook panting while he was thrusting into Jimin. "J-Jimin~ Oh Jimin~" Jungkook moaned as he moved his hands up to the mattress and planted his hands there to thrust into Jimin much more faster.

            Jimin loved this position the most, he can feel Jungkook's harsh breathing and his warm body move against his too. Jimin smiled a bit while he felt the pleasure of Jungkook repeatedly smashing his hips into Jimin's.

            "A-AH! AH! AH.. JUNG-KOOK!"  Jimin shouted and gasped once Jungkook hit Jimin's sweet spot. "Mm~" Jimin moaned and shut his eyes. The boy raised his hands up to his shirt and rolled it up slowly as he began to rub his nipples with one hand and the other he touched his cock and started to jerk off.

         Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips sexually and stuck his tongue into the boy's mouth as he quickly pinned Jimin's hands back and continued to shove his cock in and out of Jimin gaining a loud moan from him. "J-JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried and locked his legs around Jungkook's torso while his arms were pressed against the bed forcefully.

             Jungkook's cock was slolwy pumping Pre-cum into Jimin's hole as he groaned and panted against Jimin's ear. "J-Jimin.... You're... all m-mine... Oh-J-Jimin!" Jungkook moaned as he groaned against Jimin's neck. "I-I love you so much..." Jungkook started to moan softly as he pressed his forehead down on Jimin's chest, dragging his hands down his lover's chest until he felt himself close to cumming.