Chapter 10: First glance

Jimin hanged up the phone, blushing to himself until he suddenly shook his head. "I-I have to stop this... I can't be blushing for my client! I don't even know how he looks... Or what kind of person he is!" Jimin exclaimed and let out a sigh. "He's only a client, nothing more! I still don't find men attractive like the way I did yesterday!"

            Jimin thought he actually meant this, but in reality... Just yesterday he was still confused on loving men. "This is only a phase.. I'll get over it and stop blushing everytime I hear Jeon Jungkook. This is disgusting..." Jimin then sighed. "But I can't help but to see what else is in store for me... I just want to see how it's like. I can't blame myself because I'm curious..." Jimin whispered to himself as he gazed up at the ceiling lights.

              After his shift, Jimin made it home as his Father greeted him when he arrived. Jimin stepped in and felt glad to finally arrive home, it was like he felt a huge weight of stress fall off of his shoulders. "Hello Father, did you eat yet?" Jimin asked as the Father shook his head.

              "I haven't eaten yet but that doesn't matter right now, what matters is... I've been thinking alot and I started to wonder, What did you mean when you said 'what IF' you were to love a man?" The Father asked as Jimin stared at his Father for a split second before bursting out into laughter.

              "I didn't really mean it, Father! I was only asking. I know that would never happen!" Jimin claimed as Mr. Park nodded and walked off, leaving Jimin to stop laughing and suddenly feel like crying. He didn't know why he felt like this again and again.. Even when he knew his parents weren't very open to homosexuals.

              Jimin crawled onto his bed that night.... Nothing was on his mind at all. He was finally able to sleep until... His phone began to ring.

           Jimin opened his eyes and answered the phone, already knowing who it is. "Hello?" Jimin answered as he can hear Jungkook on the other side.

              "Hi Jimin, going to sleep?" Jungkook asked as Jimin yawned sleepily.

                "Yes.... What are you calling for? Are we going to stay up?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook declined.

                "Not anymore, I want you to sleep. Save it for tomorrow." Jungkook claimed as Jimin let out a sigh. He wanted to actually talk to Jungkook but the boy was too sleepy for that!

                 "It doesn't matter.. We're already on the phone so-" Suddenly Jungkook hanged up in order for Jimin to fully sleep. Jungkook did want to stay up and talk to Jimin but, he realized that he wanted Jimin to sleep more than doing that!

            Jimin glaced at his phone to see that Jungkook hanged up. If he wasn't going to leave Jimin off like that, Jimin would be sleepy, speaking to Jungkook while he tried to keep himself up. Jungkook sounded like a kind guy to Jimin, however... This was only a small shade of Jungkook's true colors. Jimin had yet to know what real character hid behind Jungkook's charming side.

           The next day, Jimin woke up in a hurry to see Jungkook now. There was only thirty minutes left until 5:30pm and Jimin feared being late for the first time! He wanted Jungkook to know how responsible Jimim was.

           "Woah, Jimin calm down!" Jimin's Mother commented as she was cleaning the living room. Jimin wasn't wearing his striped dress shirt for uniform. Jimin was wearing a black, cozy sweater that seemed a bit bigger over his smaller body, he also wore black pants and white converse to match his look while he carried a small red backpack with most tools used to style hair. Jimin had to make sure he went to a hair store and purchased each of these for Jungkook and only Jungkook since he is his first client.

           "Are you going to work?" Jimin's father asked as Jimin shook his head.

           "I have my own client now, and today I am going to style his hair!" Jimin said with such a big smile. He didn't want to let his parents know that this guy has been bothering Jimin with phone calls almost everyday until he finally decided to meet up with him. Just telling his parents about this would lead to Jimin not being able to go!

             The Mother then tilted her head while she watched how excited Jimin became just explaining where he was going. "And who is this 'client' you a-"

            "Sorry, Mother.. I have to go now. I don't want to be late!" Jimin said as he waved to his parents and was quick to run out the door with his white jacket over his black sweater.

          As Jimin dashed out in the cold, he payed attention to the direction's to Jungkook's house. While Jimin typed down the direction to his phone, his phone was able to track it. Surprisingly, Jungkook lived near the barber shop!  "Oh... It's really close by." Jimin commented as he took the normal walking route he takes for work.

           Jimin walked past the barber shop and reached an apartment building. It was a white apartment complex with about five floors and many rooms in it. Luckily Jungkook managed to tell Jimin his apartment number and floor.

              Jimin rushed into the apartment building and glanced at his directions. "Room 300-Z" Jimin said in his head as he had to hurry up the stairs and run down to the last room of the hallway. The barber made sure he caught his breath and made sure he didn't seem like he was desperate to reach Jungkook's place.

           Just beyond the brown wooden door was Jeon Jungkook.. The man that was became a total mystery to Park Jimin. Jimin was very curious to know what the unknown voice from before belonged to and by now, he will finally see who it is.

          Jimin made sure he placed his phone in his pocket, adjusted his white jacket and let out a deep breath. Slowly raising his hand up to knock as he can feel his heart began to pound. Jimin didn't care of the many doubts that screamed in his head. Telling him not to do it.

             When Jimin's fist knocked onto the wooden door, he backed up from it and gazed at the door. Waiting for Jungkook to answer. Only then, The nervous boy heard the locks turn and the knob slowly pull open.

           When the door finally pulled open, there stood the tall man from Jimin's dream! Except, Jungkook had light brown hair instead of black hair. The younger man had a black leathered jacket over his white T-shirt, blue ripped jeans and his indoor grey shoes. Jimin gazed at the man and was left with no words to say but just stare at Jeon Jungkook.

            Jungkook rolled his brown hair back and looked at Jimin while the older boy was taken back by Jungkook's handsome stares. To Jimin, his mind was blown away! He never knew he would stare at a guy like this... At that moment, Jimin didn't even know what to say when it came to his sexuality because Jungkook alone made him want to love men.

           Jungkook chuckled and waved his hands over Jimin's face to gain his attention. "You must be Park Jimin. Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Your client." Jungkook added as he held his hand out to shake hands with Jimin.