Chapter 49: Fear me

"I don't want your help.. I'm too deep into this." Jungkook said as he grabbed Jimin's hands and pulled him away from the hug. "This is everything that I've ever wanted, but doesn't this bother you atleast once? I don't want you to hate me..." Jungkook claimed as he held Jimin's wrists up. "Please tell me the truth... Don't keep it in.. I'm getting impatient."

            "N-No... It doesn't bother me...." Jimin said as he tried to move his hands away from Jungkook but the younger still held Jimin's hands back.

            "I hope you're not lying to me, Jimin. I don't want this to come between our love for eachother!"

        "A-Ah Jungkook! My hands... T-Too hard.." Jimin cried as Jungkook loosened his grip and released Jimin's hand, making the older boy rub his wrists. "It doesn't bother me... I just want to help..." Jimin continued as Jungkook shook his head.

            "Leave it please..."

             "If I let you do this, you'll get caught and I'll never see you again!" Jimin suddenly started to cry at the thought of having Jungkook taken to prison for all of this. "S-Stop this... Stop this please... Let me help you!" Jimin cried as Jungkook let out a sigh and gently rubbed Jimin's soft wrists with faded dents from the tough ribbon wrapped around his wrists before.

         "I'm sorry that I'm not as perfect as you thought I was...." Jungkook whispered as Jimin looked at Jungkook in tears. Still crying to himself. "I-I can't say that I'll want your help right now.. But I can make it up to you!" Jungkook tried his best to dry Jimin's tears and make him happy but Jimin only focused on helping Jungkook. "Come with me.." Jungkook said as Jimin shook his head covering his face.

          "N-No... No... No.." Jimin sobbed as Jungkook picked Jimin up into his arms bridal style making Jimin finally move his hands away from his face to look at Jungkook. "Jungkook..." Jimin rubbed his eyes as Jungkook took him to the room and placed him on the bed, giving Jimin a kiss on the neck, trailing up to Jimin's forehead. "Sto-"

            Jungkook then began to tickle Jimin causing the boy to finally laugh and stop crying. The younger hated to make Jimin cry and seeing him become so glum was something that made Jungkook feel extremely guilty. The older boy was giggling as Jungkook continued to tickle Jimin playfully.

           "AH Jungkook!!" Jimin laughed while Jungkook left kisses on Jimin's neck as his hands still tickled Jimin. "S-Stop! I'm serious!" Jimin laughed trying to stop but Jungkook only  continued, just to make Jimin happy again.

             Jungkook then pulled his hands away and kissed Jimin's lips and layed next to his lover. "I'm sorry..." Jungkook apologized watching Jimin let out pants from laughing too much.

           Jimin stopped crying and was now caressing Jungkook's face gently. "Don't say you're sorry.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook smiled and sat up.

            "I-I'll bring us snacks so we can watch a movie together! J-Just... forget about what I've told you. Don't you want to be happy with me now?" Jungkook questioned the older boy while Jimin's gaze was still focused on Jungkook.

            "A movie... That's okay. I guess we do need to take a little break from this..." Jimin replied as he rested on a pillow. Just now it was 5AM and Jimin didn't feel sleepy.. He had many things going on now that he actually felt glad Jungkook cheered him up a little. However, Jimin was bothered by the fact that Jungkook killed many other people... Many innocent people and animals. Jungkook was insane and he believed this was okay to continue doing... Not knowing if he slipped up once, he could get caught.

            Deep down, this really did bother Jimin.. He only lied so Jungkook wouldn't feel even more worst than he was now. It wouldn't be any surprise to Jimin if Jungkook was still into paying Jimin for sex.. At this moment, Jimin didn't know what to think now but the least he could do was help the younger even if he didn't want it. Jimin tried not to bring up the thought of Jungkook killing helpless animals and people.... It would bring him to tears.

            Jungkook then came back with a bag of snacks. Chocolate bars, potato chips, hot spicy seaweed chips, cookies, rice cakes and soda. "Did you choose a movie?" Jungkook asked as Jimin started to blush just seeing how far Jungkook would go to make Jimin smile.

             "I didn't..." Jimin responded as Jungkook dropped the bag of snacks onto the bed and handed Jimin the remote.

            "Here, choose it." Jungkook said with a smile. The younger was caring towards Jimin. Jimin alone was Jungkook's weakness to everything... He couldn't have Jimin cry because of him or else Jungkook would feel horrible and guilty. He could kill many people but the only guilt he'll get out of it is from Jimin coming across it all.

                 The couple layed in bed together watching a romantic comedy while holding hands and feeding eachother some of the snacks. This was the highlight of Jimin's horrible week and it made him actually forget the whole situation for a bit.

           "Jimin? Are you sleepy?" Jungkook asked with a yawn as Jimin was wrapped up with a blue blanket around his body while he was eating a bag of potato chips silently, watching the movie. The younger was laying back on the bed and watching Jimin laugh at some parts of the movie. This made him smile the whole time.

         "I have a shift in the afternoon. My co-worker will take over my morning shift... I'll sleep later." Jimin replied as Jungkook moved his hand up Jimin's back and smiled.

           "I'll have to sleep now, I have to help design a season clothing line in five hours from now." Jungkook stated as he sat up to place his arm over Jimin's shoulder. "Don't eat too much before you sleep or else your stomach will hurt." Jungkook claimed as Jimin turned his head to give Jungkook a kiss.

            "I know, get some rest." Jimin replied as Jungkook gazed at Jimin and sighed.

           "Do you.. Forgive me? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded and faked a smile at Jungkook, just to make the younger feel a bit better from all of the guilt. "I love you... Thank you for understanding..." Jungkook said with a smile.

            "Go to sleep!" Jimin giggled as he stood up and set the blanket onto the bed watching Jungkook place the leftover snacks into the bag.

           "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he set the bag onto the bedside cabinet.

           "Bathroom." Jimin replied as he walked into the bathroom in Jungkook's room. As soon as Jimin walked into the bathroom, Jimin locked the door and walked to the bathtub and sat in it silently. Crying to himself. It didn't take long for him to fully feel the kick of Jungkook's secret.. Once it did, Jimin couldn't stop crying now because Jungkook wasn't willing to accept his help and wanted to risk his life for such a pointless yet scary addiction.

            "I-I'm scared... P-petrified..." Jimin covered his mouth to silence his cries as he layed in the bathtub, hoping Jungkook didn't hear him. Jungkook just couldn't keep Jimin happy and expect him to ignore everything from before. If Jungkook didn't feel the guilt that came from killing, it bled right though him and scared Jimin either way.