Chapter 78: A man's bestfriend

Four days later, Jimin was at work about to end his shift. Lately Jimin finally got his normal shift back and Jungkook was doing better now! After the day spending time together on their first date, Jungkook hasn't stopped planning a day out with Jimin again. Jungkook set dates for atleast two dates a month and what he wants to do on those days.

           Jimin waited behind the front desk, letting out a sigh and thinking of his boyfriend. "Jungkook has been really calm lately... He hasn't been killing anyone and has been really nice to me lately like he's relieved by just coming home to me.." Jimin claimed as he let out a giggle. "If only we knew eachother before the first snowfall.... It would have been so perfect." Jimin thought as he suddenly began to think of an idea.

           Jimin quickly stood up and smiled. "W-We can finally get a dog!" Jimin stated excitingly. "It'll just be like taking care of a baby.... We can start off with that and once we do marry and think of adopting... We can adopt a child!" Jimin then stood up and glanced at the clock. "It won't hurt to leave atleast one minute before." Jimin stated placing on a burgundy coat over his black turtle neck sweater and looking at the white snow from the outside. Jimin can already see his Co-worker coming to the barber shop so Jimin was able to leave now.

            Jimin wasn't going home at the moment and dashed towards the direction of a nearby pet store. Today Jimin thought of buying the small Yorkshire Terrier he had in mind. Jimin finally arrived to the store and stepped in to listen to birds chirp, dogs bark and cats meow.

             Jimin walked up to the counter where he met with the pet store employee. "Hello!"

           "Welcome." Responded the young worker, he was tall, handsome and had beautiful eyes with full eyebrows hidden under his dark brown bangs. The man wore a blue sleeved shirt with a tag that read Kim Taehyung. Taehyung seemed bored and sleepy at the same time yet he still tried to make a smile through it all. "What can I help you with?" The man asked as Jimin looked at the pen of puppies running around in their small area, Jimin smiled at the cute puppies and looked back at the employee.

           "I want a Yorkshire Terrier." Jimin replied.

           "Alright, bring any one of them here from that pen over there. There are many to choose from since we just got alot of them this week." Taehyung claimed, nearly falling asleep on the job.

            Jimin walked over to the puppy pen and smiled at the 15 small puppies, playing around and even attempting to bark. "You can step inside!" Taehyung advised as Jimin nodded. "Pick out what ever puppy you want and bring it here."

             "Thank you." Jimin responded as he stepped in. Automatically, small puppies of Golden retrievers, Pomeranians and Yorkshire Terriers started to jump all over Jimin, barking and wagging their small tails. Jimin got down on his knees and watched the puppies jump all over him. "There's a black and brown furred Pomeranian here that has a collar already.." Jimin stated as Taehyung laughed and nodded happily, showing a cute smile.

          "That one's mine. His name is Yeon Tan." Taehyung stated as Jimin looked at the hyper puppy running around like a ball of fur. "I put him there to play with the other puppies."

          "Ah, okay." Jimin responded as he looked at a Yorkshire Terrier rolling around on the carpet. Far from others. "I want this one..." Jimin claimed as he crawled over to the Yorkshire as it looked at Jimin with it's cute and round beating eyes which glistened with the light that shined from the ceiling lights.

          "Oh... That one I forgot to take out of the pen." Taehyung stated as he walked up to Jimin and joined him along with all the other puppies.

           "What do you mean?" Jimin asked holding the small and happy puppy.

           "He's deaf." Taehyung claimed as he let out a whistle to call the puppy over but there was no movements. "See?"

          "That doesn't matter.. I'll still get him." Jimin claimed as he looked at the puppy with a smile. "No one wants him?"

           "He was supposed to be taken to the pound since no one wants a deaf dog." Taehyung sighed. "I would keep him but I already have a little hyper one." The man added as he looked at Yeon Tan.

            "I want him." Jimin said while he held the small deaf puppy in his arms.

          "You will?"

         "Of course I will! Doesn't matter if a cute little guy is deaf... He still needs love." Jimin claimed and stood up. "I'll take him for any price."

            "You know.. I really apreciate you taking him because I was stressing out on who will accept him... Since he is off the market and would be sent to the pound. He has no price. Please take him with you and his papers."

         "You won't get in trouble?"

          "No, he just needed a home and now that he has one it doesn't matter anymore!" Taehyung claimed happily as the smaller puppies started to bite Taehyung's sleeved shirt. "A-ah! Get off~" Taehyung laughed and held up one of the Golden retrievers.

            "I'll buy a few supplies here." Jimin claimed while he still carried the small Yorkshire in his arms. However, Taehyung was busy playing with the puppies, he wasn't paying any attention.

              Jimin picked up a leash, a pack of canned dog food, small sweater, blanket, puppy shampoo, and a chew toy. The boy then set the things by the counter, waiting to be checked out but Taehyung was still playing around with the group of puppies in the dog pen.

          "I'll do it." Jimin said and rolled his eyes, checking himself out and paying the price at the cash register while Taehyung was still rolling around with the puppies playfully.

            "Thank you!" Taehyung shouted happily as Jimin just applied the small sweater onto the puppy and gave him a little kiss on his head.

            "Jungkook will love you! You're so tiny and quiet..." Jimin stated as he carried the small dog in his coat. "I know you won't get cold but it's the thought that counts, right?" Jimin smiled and rubbed the Yorkshire's head. "Hmm.... You just need a name." Jimin thought as he took a good look at the puppy, sitting calmly on the counter. "How about.. Mochi?"