Chapter 34: No more waiting

Jungkook was actually there, he kissed Jimin in his sleep and covered the boy's eyes with his soft hand. He felt Jimin slightly shiver and hold still. Jimin couldn't kiss back but all he did was lay there and think this isn't real..

          Jungkook parted his lips away and gazed down at the boy under him to stand up and see the Jimin laying on the bed silently. He was still in his sleep paralysis and couldn't move, but Jungkook watched Jimin's struggle to awaken.

           Jungkook made a smirk as he rolled Jimin's hair back. The younger man then stood up and walked over to each part of the room hiding a few cameras and microphones he brought with him. Jungkook set a camera on top of the dresser where Jimin wouldn't ever reach and the microphone by the lamp.

           "Mm... There~ now I could watch over you..." Jungkook whispered. Once the young man was done, he kissed Jimin's forehead and licked his lips. "Goodnight, Jimin~" Jungkook whispered as he walked out of the room, locking it before he closed it.

            Jimin was afraid and only wished to open his eyes soon... He can hear the whispers, but he couldn't tell who it was. Jimin didn't want to believe it was Jungkook, he just knew it couldn't be Jungkook.

          Meanwhile, Jungkook left the room and walked into the bathroom as a few of Jimin's items caught his attention. Jimin's towel, Yellow wool sleeved sweater, and toothbrush rested on the counter of the sink. Jungkook smiled and picked up Jimin's sweater, smelling it and exhaling after. Jimin's sweater was soft and had such a good smell to it, Jungkook knew this was Jimin's because the younger recognized Jimin's scent already.

           "Hmm... I want to see you tomorrow... Face to face.." Jungkook whispered as he folded the sweater and walked out of the bathroom, while he carried the folded sweater in his arms. Jungkook eventually left the house with Jimin's yellow, long sleeved shirt... Just so he can keep it close at night.

             As soon as Jungook was gone, Jimin opened his eyes to see no one. He looked around in darkness feeling slightly afraid. "Jungkook...?" Jimin whispered as he sat up to look around. "...I can't help falling in love with him again... I'm starting to feel his kisses and hear his whispers! But I don't think Jungkook is here.. Right?" Jimin asked as he felt like something about his room... Somthing just didn't feel right, the atmosphere was different and that changed Jimin's feelings.

          "My parents don't want me to love a man... But I still love him! I-I want him.." Jimin found himself saying. "It hurts to keep him from me... But I do it because I don't want my parents to disown me.." Jimin whispered as he raised his hand up to his soft lips.

         Jimin felt Jungkook's lips and began to think he was going insane... He wanted to continue seeing Jungkook, but the issue was. Jimin cared more about what his parents had to say about his choices in love. Suddenly, the phone ringed and Jimin glanced at the called ID.

           "Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin read the Caller ID in a whisper as he remembered his Father's harsh words. Jimin raised his finger, hovering it over the answer button but suddenly teared up. "No... No... Jungkook is bad for me.." Jimin continued in tears. "I told him many things... Many things never to call me and walk back into my life but why do I want to let him in?" Jimin questioned. "I love him.... But I don't want to risk it!" Jimin cried.

           The older boy pulled his finger away from the phone and sighed as he watched the caller ID disappear. "Today just gets even worst... Every single day gets worst without you, Jeon Jungkook. My parents hate what I am and the only way I can continue on with my own steady life is by just being alone until I die." Jimin said and stood up. "Or until I am forced to marry..."

         "I watched a man get killed today... A-and that voice, that k-killer sounded like Jungkook... Everywhere I go it's like he's haunting me!" Jimin continued to cry as he covered his face in tears. At the moment, he was confused. Jimin didn't want to disobey his parents, but he also wanted Jungkook. If only he could bring in the idea to his parents and slowly get them to accept.. Or else, he'll have to run far from home. There was no way his parents was going make him marry someone he doesn't even know.

            Jungkook watched Jimin cry as he was wearing Jimin's yellow sleeved shirt. Jungkook still carried his phone in his hands, dialing Jimin's phone number again and again... Only causing Jimin to ignore it and lay on his bed in tears.

            "Aw... My little Jimin is sad... I wish I can hug you.." Jungkook whispered. "Pick up your phone for me.." Jungkook continued as he zoomed in on Jimin's blank face, laying on the bed. "I will accept you either way... Just answer-"

           Jimin then kicked his phone off of his bed slowly and burried his face into his pillow, still wearing his uniform and his sweater that still held Jungkook's smell. "I don't want to ignore you..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook watched Jimin and tilted his head.

          "You listen to your parents and not to yourself..." Jungkook claimed while he layed back and raised the sleeve of the sweater to his nose and smelled it while he looked at Jimin through the camera's he placed. "If I can imagine... It's like you are here with me..."

            Jimin eventually fell asleep on his bed, not sleeping with covers and just himself laying in bed while Jungkook watched Jimin sleep, gently caressing the screen. "You're so cute, Jimin... But you are the most confusing little guy I know..." Jungkook said as he listened to Jimin's gentle breathing while he slept.

           "Watching you cry yourself to sleep, hurts me. I want to kiss your lips again, but this time I want you to kiss me back too... I want to feel your gentle warm body while my hands caress your shoulders, your waist and your face... I want to kiss you on my bed again, because I know you miss that too. No matter what you say, I'll never stop calling." Jungkook chuckled as he stared at his knuckles calmly.

            "You know... I can't wait forever. I'm sick of calling you and watching you ignore me. It's about time I visit you and your parents. I don't care if you don't want to see me, I'm coming for you and I will make you happy. Seeing you cry like this is torture... Torture to a killer like me. I'm coming to see you tomorrow and there is no way you will stop me." Jungkook claimed as he stood up and walked over to his clothes, starting to pack up his clothes.

          Jungkook wasn't going to sit by and slowly watch Jimin slip from his hands now. For once he had someone that cured his dark heart and Jungkook was not going to let Jimin's parents interfere any longer. This is where he drew the line.