Chapter 51: Your alluring touches~

Jungkook traced his wet kisses down Jimin's neck and to his shoulder where he held him close into a grasp. "You can't fear me..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin fully took off his shirt so Jungkook can continue to spread his kisses on his soft skin that had Jungkook's name written all over it.

           "Jungkook~" Jimin suddenly giggled at how ticklish he became from having Jungkook kiss him and slightly suck a purple hickey under his adams apple. "Jungkook... You're  always in the mood for this." Jimin whispered as he cupped Jungkook's face and pointed his head towards his to gain his attention and kiss him again. "Mm-"

           "This makes you happy, doesn't it?" Jungkook asked as he glanced at the clock. "I can care less if I get to work exhausted... Jimin, I want to make you happy again.."

             "I'm happy, can't you see that?" Jimin asked with a smile, however... Jungkook knew Jimin was only doing this so Jungkook wouldn't feel bad. The older boy cared about Jungkook's feelings, his needs and his life. It was all valued by Jimin.

                "Jimin?"

                "Y-Yes?"

                "You're such a bad liar~" Jungkook whispered as he kissed Jimin and leaned him onto his body where Jungkook started to tug on Jimin's underwear. Jimin got up slightly so Jungkook can pull down Jimin's underwear, slowly exposing Jimin's naked body.

           Jungkook pulled Jimin's underwear off and was face to face with Jimin while he kept his eye contact, removing his underwear. "No toys or ribbons?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook shook his head.

        "No, just this..." Jungkook claimed as he reached over to the bottle of lube on his bedside cabinet setting it beside Jimin while the older boy was still sitting on Jungkook's lower half of his body. "You must be use to the oil, but lube is okay too." Jungkook claimed as he rubbed his two fingers with the lube and gazed up at Jimin so he can lift himself up slightly. "You'll ride me, Jimin?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded on his knees with Jungkook's body under him.

            The younger layed back and moved his lubricated hands down to Jimin's anus and rubbed the lube around Jimin's soft rim. Jimin felt the lube rub off along his sensitive rim causing him to blush while Jungkook trailed his hands up to Jimin's balls and caress his fingertips along it slowly. "You fall weak to my touches... Is that what I do to you?"

          "Y-Yes... Hmm~" Jimin closed his eyes at the sweet and seducing touch Jungkook lured Jimin's desire in. His face felt hot and Jungkook smiled watching Jimin grow impatient.

            Jungkook applied lube onto his member and when he was hard and fully standing, Jungkook slipped his wet cock inside of Jimin, keeping his eyes locked on Jimin while he let out a moan. Jimin wasn't that tight but Jungkook loved the warmth of Jimin's entrance surround his wet cock.

            Jungkook held Jimin's hips insisting on thrusting but Jimin quickly grabbed Jungkook's hands and intertwined with them was Jimin looked down at Jungkook beginning to move up and down on his own.

          "Ah... Ah... Ah~" Jungkook moaned closing his eyes as Jimin gasped as he clenched his entrance and continued to move his body upwards and down on Jungkook's big, hard member.

         "A-AH!" Jimin moaned loudly as he moved himself to get faster while his cock started to tap onto Jungkook's skin and drip only a bit of pre-cum.

         Jungkook thrusted into Jimin slightly making Jimin pull his hands away from Jungkook's grasp and quickly plant them behind him against the mattress while he arched his body forward, throwing his head back and moaning for Jungkook. "Ah-AH... MM-mm~" Jimin moved his hips in so Jungkook can still manage to thrust into Jimin's asshole.

            Jungkook didn't like how slow Jimin was going so he quickly grasped onto Jimin's hips and started thrusting upwards, buckling his hips slightly with each thrust. "Jimin... Oh Jimin! A-Ah... Ah... F-Fuck..." Jungkook moaned as Jimin bit his lips and rolled his hair back moaning to Jungkook's thrusts and huffing in between them too.

            Jungkook slowed down and pulled Jimin up so he can keep Jimin's heated body against his while he thrusted into Jimin's hole. Jungkook leaned back onto the bed's head board and kept Jimin in his arms while he thrusted inside of the boy. "Jimin... D-Don't be afraid of me..." Jungkook huffed as Jimin rested his head along Jungkook's shoulder, easily moaning into Jungkook's ear and softly licking his lover's neck. "Hmm~Mm-Jiminie~" Jungkook groaned Jimin's name over and over again. His low voice that almost sounded raspy made Jimin feel even more aroused.

          Their skin was against eachother as Jimin's entrance was being pummeled by Jungkook. By now, Jimin didn't feel the pain and only felt pleasure... He scratched Jungkook's body while he dragged his hands down the younger's back diagonally, leaving red scars Jungkook enjoyed getting from his lover.

             The air felt damp and the bed sheets were starting to have white pre-cum splattered onto it. However, this was only the beginning. Jungkook closed his eyes and kept thrusting, embracing the older boy and loving every second of Jimin moaning over his shoulder.

           "DADDY!" Jimin shouted his moan as he felt Jungkook hit his prostate. "Ah-AH... It-It feels so good~" Jimin exclaimed and trembled a bit while Jungkook thrusted.

            Jungkook smirked and felt the scratches Jungkook gave Jimin and kissed Jimin's shoulder and made Jimin throw his head back so he can continue to kiss his lover's neck. This is where Jimin loved getting Jungkook's wet kisses, trailing up to his lips. "M-Mmhmm" Jungkook hummed his moan and tongue kissed Jimin as the older boy allowed Jungkook's tongue in so he can suck on it.

          Jimin sucked Jungkook's wet and warm tongue and let out a little hum while Jungkook's free hand touched Jimin's sensitive length and stroked it softly, dragging his thumb up the sides and rubbing along the head to tease the slit. Pre-cum gushed from his tip and Jungkook started to jerk Jimin's cock off, hearing his voice shake and moan.

           "J-Jungkook-Ah!" Jimin moaned. "I want it..." Jimin moaned while his body moved up and down on Jungkook's member from the thrusts. "I want to feel your cum... I-Inside of me... Please I want all of it.." Jimin panted as Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek.

          "My Chim-Chim~" Jungkook huffed and placed his hand behind Jimin's neck to hold his head up while he thrusted. "O-Of course I will!" Jungkook moaned and resumed kissing Jimin. He layed back onto the bed with  Jimin in his arms as Jungkook desperately tried to reach his orgasm with Jimin on top of him, moaning repeatedly and letting out cries aswell.