Chapter 11: Client

Jimin held out his hand to shake with Jungkook's as he made a smile. "Hi, Jungkook! Sorry I was acting a bit weird."

          "Oh that's fine, I'm a new face to you. I guess it's okay for you to stare." Jungkook said as Jimin took his hands away from Jungkook's and walked in with the young man. "I knew you were coming today and I wanted to get you something." Jungkook claimed as he took out a pair of white indoor shoes. "Here you go... So when you come over you'll have your own shoes!" Jungkook said as Jimin accepted the indoor shoes. Suddenly, Jungkook slammed the door shut and quickly locked it as Jimin's eyes widened.

             "J-Jungkook?"

            The younger then looked at the door and back at Jimin. "What?"

           "Oh... Um, never mind." Jimin responded as he set his bag down and began to take out the items he needed to do Jungkook's hair. "So why couldn't you go to the barber shop? You could have shown up during my shift." Jimin claimed as Jungkook leaned on the door like he was blocking it.

         "Well, I don't feel like going out at times..." Jungkook replied. Not really much explaining what else was going on.

            "Hmm.." Jimin then got up and walked to Jungkook with a comb. "You don't really like to explain that much.... That's fine." Jimin pointed out as he started to comb Jungkook's perfect brown hair. "Your hair is perfectly fine... What do you want me to do with it?" Jimin asked as Jungkook only kept staring deep into Jimin's eyes while the older boy stood close to Jungkook in order to comb his hair forward. 

          Jimin didn't realize it but Jungkook slowly raised his hands, hovering over Jimin's hips. Jungkook only kept his stares at Jimin but the older boy didn't realize any of this at all. Before Jungkook can say something, Jimin pulled away and carried his comb to his bag as he started to take out the items he won't need like the shampoo or gel since Jungkook's hair was clean and already sustained.

           "Jungkook, can you please bring a chair?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded, walking to his apartment balcony and bringing out a stool from the outside. Jimin smiled and walked up to the stool and told Jungkook to sit on it. "Well Jungkook? What hairstyle would you like?" Jimin asked as he had his comb and scissors in his pocket.

            "Hmm... I was thinking a nice undercut and can you trim a bit of my bangs?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked at Jungkook's hair for a bit and tilted his head.

            "Okay, of course I will!" Jimin claimed as he got behind Jungkook and ran his hands through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook's scalp was soft and his silk hair was gentle... Jimin took a moment as he fluffed the younger's hair. Jimin then combed Jungkook's hair up and brought out his scissors to trim a bit of Jungkook's ends.

          Jungkook was smiling the whole time Jimin was there. He was excited to see how the whole hairstyle will look when Jimin finishes. "So, Jungkook... What do you work as?" Jimin wondered.

               "I work in a fashion buisness for men clothing lines."

                "Oh that's nice!" Jimin commented. "You must have a good fashion taste."

                 "Ah, at times." Jungkook responded as Jimin let out a giggle. "You're so adorable~" Jungkook complimented Jimin. Making the older boy blush.

            "Thank you~" Jimin replied as he focused on trimming Jungkook's ends but he had the urge to talk to Jungkook more that he couldn't focus that much. "Jungkook... Do you live alone?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smiled.

           "Of course I do. I live under my own rules. It's nice." Jungkook responded.

            "That should be nice... You could do whatever you please.." Jimin pointed out while he silently continued to cut Jungkook's hair.

            "You don't live alone, Jimin?"

             "No.. I live with my parents. I'm not allowed to leave until I bring home a girl I want to marry."

             "Do you... Have a girlfriend at the moment?" Jungkook asked nervously but Jimin just let out a scoff.

             "I don't have one and I don't want one right now." Jimin replied. "My father wants me to start seeing his boss's daughter and soon marry her."

             "Do you like her? Do you want to marry her and fall in love with her? Do you want to live with her and call her yours?" Jungkook asked so suddenly, making Jimin shake his head quickly.

               "I don't want her. I don't even think I want to be with any girl..." Jimin confessed as Jungkook smirked.

                 "Do you like men?" Jungkook asked as Jimin stayed quiet. That was a question that would always get to him. "I like men..." Jungkook added as Jimin stopped cutting Jungkook's hair.

            "How do you know you love the same gender? I've been feeling curious and I don't know if it's a phase or not! what's wrong with me..?" Jimin asked trying not to break down as he walked to his bag and retrieved a black, wireless hair clipper to style Jungkook's undercut.

              "You start to feel yourself change for a guy... Change your whole lifestyle and devote your life to his and start thinking of him more. You blush when you hear him giggle and know how perfect he is when you lay your eyes on him. With him, it's like everyday of your life has just started..." Jungkook said as he looked at the wall motionlessly.

                "I understand." Jimin replied as he began to make Jungkook's undercut. Jungkook secretly pointed those words towards Jimin, in hopes he would listen. So far, Jimin has only mentioned the girl his Father is trying to hook him up with. This made Jungkook really jealous. As soon as Jimin was done he suddenly realized he should have brought a cape for Jungkook so he wouldn't get hair all over his shirt and leather jacket.

             "Oh my... I'm sorry I should have brought a cape for you." Jimin claimed as Jungkook stood up and took off his jacket.

             "That's okay. It's just a shirt and a jacket anyways." Jungkook added as he placed his jacket down on the stool then took off his shirt. Exposing his shirtless body to Jimin. Jimin's eyes widened as Jungkook used his white shirt to wipe off the small hairs that fell onto his neck while he stared at Jimin. Giving him such a seductive stare that made Jimin quickly look down and pack up his things.

              "I-I guess I'll be going now!" Jimin added as he quickly placed on his bag and started walking towards the door. Only then, Jungkook sighed and quickly pursued Jimin and slammed his hand on the front door, preventing Jimin from leaving.

           "Already? You don't have work today and you're my guest. Atleast let me offer you something to eat or drink before you go." Jungkook suggested as Jimin slowly looked up from Jungkook's hand holding the door shut to his perfectly toned body! Just watching this handsome man infront of him beg Jimin to stay made Jimin go insane in his head.

          "I think..." Jimin then got silent as he looked at Jungkook's face. The younger just wouldn't look away, not even for a second! He stared at Jimin like he was a piece of art in a museum... This just made Jimin blush and have a lost for words while his thoughts trailed off into nothing now.

              "Are you going to stay? Please say you'll stay here.... Atleast let me thank you for coming." Jungkook whispered in a low voice, watching Jimin hitch his breath.

         This was something Jungkook wanted to see all along. Watching Jimin have a lost for words and blush so innocently... Jungkook had many thoughts going on in his head while he looked at Jimin lock eyes with his. This was almost a tough battle for the younger so he wouldn't end up taking advantage of Jimin tonight. However, he didn't think he can contain himself any longer.