Chapter 9: Issue

"Jeon Jungkook.." Jimin whispered to himself as he smiled. He liked the way his name sounded and it felt like Jimin can start talking to the man much more comfortably.

            "Well, I don't want to keep you awake, Jimin. Goodnight~" Jungkook whispered as he hanged up. Every word Jungkook said sounded seducing and hot to Jimin. In Jimin's mind, he imagined the man, tall, black hair too and how he was described by his Boss. Handsome.

             How Jimin thought of him was how he remembered a random guy in his dream. The cute faced man in his dream was how Jimin thought of Jeon Jungkook from now on until he was to ever see his face.

               Jimin set his phone to charge on the bedside table as he began to sleep now. Yet he couldn't of course because his mind always choosed the time to wander around until he drops asleep. Jimin closed his eyes and suddenly he began to remember the way he would be laughing and blushing at how Jungkook spoke to him. Though, Jimin tried his best to toss those thoughts out of his head.

               "I don't think I'm attracted to men..." Jimin whispered as he looked at his bed sheets. "My parents said that's nonsense and I won't start to chase after that feeling if that ruins the relationship I have with my parents..." Jimin told himself and turned over. "But... I do want to know how it feels to hold another man's hand." Jimin whispered to himself as he raised his two hands to intertwine with his own hands.

            Just holding his own hand didn't seem enough for the curious boy. He wanted to feel kisses, hand holds and gentle hugs. Only then, Jimin slowly started to cry as he looked up at his hands intertwined together. "I-It doesn't hurt to feel a bit curious... Does it?" Jimin asked himself as he felt tears running down his eyes. "W-what will happen to me if I like it? What will happen if I fall in love with a man?" Jimin asked in tears.

           As much as he wanted to feel the sensation of falling in love with a man, Jimin hated to hold himself in like this. "It's just for today I feel like this....  By tomorrow, I'll probably feel disgusted and grossed out by the thought, right?" Jimin cried as he placed his hands down. "Right?" Jimin repeated in tears. It was only the fact that he felt all happy inside when he listened to Jungkook's soothing voice that almost caused him to sleep.

             The next day, Jimin woke up with bags under his eyes. His world felt slightly different now for some odd reason. By now, Jimin was only curious on feeling these types of contacts with another guy. Just as Jimin walked into his bathroom, he recieved a good morning text from his new client.

          Jimin felt a bit bad about the way this Young man made him feel. Jungkook made him giggle and blush.. Something Jimin thought was a sin. Jimin almost wanted to decline having this nice guy as his client. Yet, Jimin loved gaining this attention from someone else that wasn't from the other gender. Jimin glanced at the morning text and responded to Jungkook with a good morning text too.

            Jimin went to work following the same path he would use to get there. Along the way, Jungkook didn't text just yet and Jimin began to worry if Jungkook would text when he was at work! Jimin wouldn't be able to answer and would feel bad if it ever had to come to Jimin ignoring his new client.

             When Jimin walked into work, he turned on the open sign as he walked up to the front desk, placing on his apron that carried his big scissors he used to cut many people's hairs. Of course, he made sure it was cleaned everytime he used it.

              As Jimin sat down behind the desk, he turned off his phone and looked out through the glassed doors. "Another day of waiting..." Jimin whispered. "Atleast I'll get sleep tomorrow!" Jimin exclaimed happily as he layed his back against the front desk's chair.

          Jimin was having the day off tomorrow and he was excited to sleep all day and rest. He would finally get rid of the bags under his eyes he gained last night when he was in tears, questioning his sexuality.

              While Jimin began to make plans on what he should do tomorrow, the phone began to ring. Jimin made sure the computer was on in order to add in the client if they called in for an appointment.

             Jimin cleared his throat and answered the phone. "Hello, this is Jean's barber shop! My name is Jimin, how may I help you?" Jimin asked... Thinking it was another regular customer.

          "Hi, Jimin! It's me, Jungkook." Jungkook said into the phone as Jimin blinked.

          "Jungkook, I'm working... Please call me later I need to answer to clients who want to make an appointment!" Jimin stated as Jungkook let out another laugh that always seemed to make Jimin smile.

             "Well, I am your client and I want to make an appointment with you!" Jungkook said as Jimin was listening.

              "Alright, since buisness is slow, tell me.. When would you like to schedule?" Jimin asked as he took out a piece of paper to write down Jungkook's address and date of his appointment.

               "How does tomorrow sound? I have two days off and I want to get you in by tomorrow when I have my free time." Jungkook mentioned. It was such a coincidence that he had the same day off too...

             "Tomorrow I have my day off but maybe I can see you in the afternoon around 5:30pm." Jimin claimed.

             "Why not early in the morning?" Jungkook questioned as Jimin let out a giggle.

              "I'll be sleeping in since I lack sleep." Jimin added as Jungkook understood the Barber's reasons.

             "Alright, Park Jimin... I'm going to call you very soon. Maybe we can talk more before you get to bed, you are going to sleep in right? It only seems right we both can stay up if we have no work the next day." Jungkook added as Jimin smiled secretly.

           "Right." Jimin replied almost blushing.

           Jungkook took a moment and began to smile to himself at Jimin's cute voice. "Adorable... I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Take care~"