Chapter 55: Options

Jimin finally stepped out of the bathtub after a while and walked to the room with the towel wrapped around his waist. Jimin set out his clothes for work and wore a white underwear that had black designs along it and soft fabric that made it seem like a cloud wrapped around his skin.

          Jimin was drying his hair when suddenly he noticed a stack of wons on the bed and Jimin raised an eyebrow staring at it. "D-Did he leave this?" Jimin wondered as he picked up his phone and began to call Jungkook. Jimin just didn't want to think it was for him since he felt bad accepting money from Jungkook, even when it was after sex.

         Jimin placed Jungkook's call on speaker and waited on the bed while he was looking at the money. "Hi, Jimin!" Jungkook answered as Jimin brought his attention to the phone. "I'm on my way to work, what's wrong?"

            "Jungkook, you left money here! Should I take it to you? You might need it.."

            "That's for you." Jungkook replied as Jimin stared at the wons on the bed.

            "It's the same amount from last time.... Are you paying me for sex? Jungkook... I don't want to be your personal prostitute... I am your boyfriend! You don't have to pay me for these types of services..."

                "It's just money, Jimin. I know I can ask you for sex and not need to pay you... But just accept it. If you don't accept it, I'll get upset. You don't want me upset right? Especially when I am outside right now... I can simply do something you wouldn't like.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin knew what Jungkook meant. Jungkook was hinting at killing someone... and this made Jimin worry.

          "But you said you wouldn't..." Jimin claimed as he looked at the money.

          "Well, you should know that I won't be able to do that so easily.... I am trying." Jungkook claimed as he held a smirk on the other side of the phone and Jimin can already see it.

            "Really? You're trying? I can't tell if your lying to me and holding a smirk on your face or telling the truth in tears right now... I don't understand any of it." Jimin said as he looked at the money.

           "Why won't you just accept it? It's money, Jimin."

           "You make it seem like I'm some gold digger who would only let you do anything to me if you pay me. Jungkook, you can't put a price on our love... I can't believe you're doing this to me again!" Jimin stated as he stared at the money.

            "Jimin... Ah, I'll talk to you when I get home.."

            "A-Are you angry?" Jimin asked. "Please don't kill anyone... Be careful!"

             "Yeah, sure.." Jungkook replied as Jimin sighed and looked at the money.

             "Jungkookie, I-I'll make you happy! I can accept the money... Just so I can buy you things to help you!"

            "Jimin don't you fucking da-"

             "I'll help you now... You'll see!" Jimin claimed as he hanged up and looked at the time. "I have all the time so I don't need to wear my uniform right now.." Jimin stated as Jungkook was calling Jimin back but Jimin just smiled and ignored the call.

         Meanwhile Jungkook was calling Jimin back while he was taking a taxi cab ride to work. Jungkook glared at his phone and kept his hand in his pocket. Holding the knife. "So stubborn...." Jungkook hissed as he continued to call Jimin again and again. "He wouldn't answer!"   Jungkook shouted in his head while he kept calling and calling but no answer. "Ugh... I should already know Jimin would never answer my calls at times like these." Jungkook hissed as the taxi cab driver stared at Jungkook in worry.

            Jimin was searching up on Jungkook's laptop ways to help others when it comes to addictions. "Hmm... Theres no addictions to killing or harming... Let's just go with drug addictions." Jimin said as he clicked the category on the websited and scrolled down to steps.

           There was options to help the addiction on the website and Jimin read over each one.

____________________________________WAYS TO TREAT DRUG ADDICTIONS_____________________

1: Explore!
You can avoid this addiction by going outside and explore your surroundings, vacation will be necessary!

2: A man's best friend!
If vacations won't help, adopt a pet (preferably a dog) to help your addiction. This will keep you busy almost everyday!

3: Many fish in the sea!
Find love and there will be someone who will distract you from this situation!

4: A helping hand!
You can always schedule a visit to your therapist for extra help!

5: Family!
Spend time with family or loved ones.

6: Keep your mind busy!
Participate in clubs with a loved one or a friend and always keep a positive attitude!
___________________________________

            "I doubt Jungkook needs number three... But I will try to get him to change!" Jimin claimed with a smile. "What are good places to go? We can't have a vacation right now but heading out to the beach or the park seems nice even if it's cold outside.. The skies will look nice." Jimin stated happily as he gazed at each and every option there was. "I want to try them! Maybe family will be last. I'll need to connect with Jungkook's parents and talk to them."

           Jimin was excited to help Jungkook out with all of these options. He took this as an exciting experience when it comes to helping out his first boyfriend. Jimin always thought Jungkook was too perfect and was too special but turns out there was many thorns to the rose's stem.

            The older boy gazed at his phone to see Jungkook still calling as Jimin let out a sigh and answered. "Yes, Jungkookie?"

           "Get off my laptop.." Jungkook said as Jimin giggled.

           "Jungkookie, I'm helping! You said use the money and I will.. I will use it to help you.. Jimin claimed as he looked at an application for Jimin's surveillance cameras at home. "There's a weird program on your laptop..." Jimin said as Jungkook's eyes widened.

            "No, don't look at it!"

            "C-Cameras?! So, this is what you used to watch me?" Jimin asked as he looked at the live surveillance.

            "Jimin, it doesn't matter now... You know about that..."

            "Y-You just need help.." Jimin claimed as he began to think on how to get Jungkook to agree. "Please, Daddy... I want to help my Jungkookie~" Jimin claimed in a sweet voice, knowing Jungkook couldn't resist.

           "S-Stop it." Jungkook responded as Jimin giggled. "I better not come back to see that you are trying to help. None of that! I won't change.... This is tough for me and you should know that by now." Jungkook hissed as Jimin sighed.

           "Please come back safe... Don't hurt anyone please." Jimin begged as Jungkook hanged up leaving Jimin to wonder what horrible things Jungkook had planned towards any innocent bystander.