Chapter 47: Sharp

Jimin grabbed the cold knife in fear as he picked it up, looking at his reflection through the side of the knife. "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered to himself as he quickly got up, grabbed the microphone and tossed it to the ground and stepped on it, letting out his anger from before. He wanted an answer from Jungkook... Jimin wanted to know more about why Jungkook did this. In his mind, he knew Jungkook wasn't such a perfect man now... There was many things wrong in this picture and Jimin only needed to know why.

          Jimin wrapped the sharp knife in the white small cloth, tucked the knife in his pocket and dragged his two luggages out of his room one last time. The boy was silent now... He had many things going on in his mind and Jimin was hurt on the inside and the outside... It felt like he didn't want to see anyone else the same...

          Jimin walked out his room door to see his parents drinking tea and cooking. Jimin just dragged his luggages down the stairs and can feel their angry and disgusted stares. "I'm leaving now... Bye... I love you guys.." Jimin said as his parents didn't even wave, yet his Father looked like he was going to tear up if Jimin stayed longer.

            Jimin sighed and dragged his things outside to see Jungkook waiting there patiently and staring at the door. "Jimin? Are you okay, Darling?" Jungkook asked as he stood up to cup Jimin's face.

            Jimin shook his head and patted Jungkook's arm with a smile. He tried to hold back his tears and all that came out was a sigh as he started to walk with his luggages until Jungkook offered to take it for Jimin.

          "Let me take it~" Jungkook said as he picked up his luggage and used the straps to carry the bag as a back pack. Jungkook then dragged Jimin's luggage with the handles and walked down the sidewalk. Everytime a pile of snow was up ahead, Jungkook carried the luggages over it with no struggle.

           Jimin didn't want to be mad at Jungkook, it was very difficult to do so since everytime Jungkook was making Jimin laugh and forget what just happened. Jimin was mostly laughing but other than that, he was silent on the way to Jungkook's place.

            Jungkook walked into his apartment place and let out a heavy sigh as he dropped the luggages on the ground and stretched. "You've been really silent lately... Are you okay, Babe?"

           "..I'm perfectly fine.." Jimin responded as he layed on the couch looking up at the ceiling, carefully placing his hand over his pocket and let out a sigh.

           "I'll cook for you! We can actually watch a movie now and I promise I won't touch you." Jungkook said with a laugh. "Do you have a big appetite?"

            "No..." Jimin whispered as his stomach rumbled. "I-Ignore it..." Jimin stated as Jungkook looked at Jimin.

            "What did they tell you? Please talk to me about this, Park Jimin..." Jungkook said as Jimin looked at Jungkook who was already standing by the couch.

             "It's obvious they told me to leave... It's embarrassing to talk about and I don't want to say anything else. At times like this.." Jimin stood up and looked at Jungkook. "I wish I left sooner... They wanted to send me to a therapist and that is something that will not help me at all! This is who I am... "

             "I understand.. Please sit." Jungkook said as he grabbed Jimin's shoulder and sat him back down. "Guess it's a no to that movie? Never mind that... Let's just talk.." Jungkook claimed as he got on his knees and took off his shirt to look up at Jimin.

               "Why did you take off your shirt?" Jimin asked as Jungkook chuckled.

               "So later we can cuddle together~" Jungkook added as Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's exposed shoulders and let out a tear.

              "I-I don't want to cuddle with you... Or make love right now.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook looked at Jimin with a confused face. "I'm scared..." Jimin whispered.

            "Don't be.."

             "I'm terrified..." Jimin claimed as Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and kissed him gently. "...O-Of you.." Jimin added in between the kiss as Jungkook climbed onto the couch, caging Jimin against the cushions as he kissed his lover in tears. He just didn't know how to tell Jungkook. He might get out of this alive or even dead.

             Jungkook caressed Jimin's cheek and continued to kiss Jimin repeatedly. "Jimin... I love you... I would never hurt you... Jimi-"

            Suddenly Jimin took out the knife and quickly pressed the iron tip against the center of Jungkook's throat. Making Jungkook look at Jimin with a smirk. He wasn't afraid... Rather, he found this funny. Jungkook wetted his lips and stared at Jimin with a smile. "Do it..."

              "Jungkook... Let me talk first.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook chuckled and slowly ran his hands along the sides of Jimin's torso. Caressing his body. "Jungkook..."

             "Your parents no longer love you and my Jimin wants to kill me? Okay.. Go right ahead~ stab me. Get your family's trust and love back if you just kill me... Get rid of the one who loves you more than himself. I'll give you a little tip.. If you want to kill me instantly, strike right... Over here.." Jungkook said in a low and deep voice, positioning the knife to the side of his neck. "Stab me here and don't pull the knife away until blood spills out like a fountain!" Jungkook added with a laugh as Jimin shook his head and watched Jungkook smile at the feeling of having a knife to his neck.

             "I'm not going to kill you, idiot.... I just want to get your attention and ask you why this was under my bed. Why were there cameras and microphones in my room?! Tell me everything you've hidden from me. We made a deal!" Jimin exclaimed in tears as Jungkook payed attention to how Jimin loosened his grip on the knife.

            Quickly, Jungkook grabbed Jimin's right wrist and pried the knife away from Jimin's clutch. "FIRST OF ALL, you scared me." Jungkook added with a laugh as he softly ran his hand along the sharp teeth of the cold knife. "A knife like this... It's sharp enough to kill with one strike. I would know so. Yet it's just a little kitchen knife!" Jungkook added as he stood up and looked down at Jimin with a smile. Tossing the knife back and forth in his hands.

             "B-Be careful with that!" Jimin uttered in fear as Jungkook smirked. "Y-You'll get hurt.."

            "I should give you lessons on how to hold onto the knife like your life is on the line." Jungkook said with a wink.

           "Stop stalling... No more secrets... Tell me everything." Jimin demanded as Jungkook nodded. Still holding the daring smirk on his face. 

             "Well, do you.. Want to know EVERYTHING?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded quickly. "Even the truth that hurts?"

            Jimin nodded again wiping away his tears as he raised his hand to hold Jungkook's. "E-Even the thruth that hurts."