Chapter 72: Better than before

The whole day, Jungkook was working on the prototypes. Jungkook didn't care if his hands began to hurt, he only cared about getting the work done so he can go out with Jimin tomorrow. Jimin hasn't ever went out with Jungkook at all and since he is Jimin's first boyfriend, Jungkook wanted to give Jimin happiness.

            The thought of walking around with Jimin made Jungkook happy. Walking around, holding hands and matching outfits was something normal and perfect couples do. It was something Jungkook actually wanted other than killing. However, he couldn't deny that deep down.. He had big issues when it came to killing.. He wanted to kill so much people when he travelled to work. It was very tough for him to hold back.

             Jungkook let out a sigh, thinking how great it would feel to kill someone and feel relieved right after. Suddenly, as Jungkook began to think about killing someone...he pricked his finger on a needle while he was sewing a seam. The red blood came out of his finger like a small red bubble full of dark cherry red blood. Jungkook watched the blood drip onto the table of the sewing machine like a rain drop and closed his eyes, pulling out a band-aid from the sewing table's cabinet. "It's just blood..." Jungkook whispered as he wiped the blood away with an extra unused cloth and placed it on the band-aid.

         Jungkook continued to work through the minor cut and thought of how good it will feel tomorrow when he's with Jimin on their first date. Very soon, it was around 4:53am when he was finished with all of the prototypes for the twenty-five designs. Jungkook exhaled and stood up to stretch as he looked down at the table that was filled with paper cups of coffee.

          Jungkook let out a groan from his headache and rubbed his tired eyes. By now, Jimin must be at home, sleeping or even waiting.. So Jungkook decided to pick up take out food for the two. Jungkook locked up his work building and walked to atleast a nearby fast food place.

             Very soon, the younger came home with two bags of cooked seafood and soup. There was steamed vegetables, crab soup, rice, steamed shrimp, spinach, crab meat, and kimchi coming in small containers along with the soy sauce for the steamed vegetables. Jungkook walked into his apartment place, surprised that the soup was still hot when he set it at the table.

            "Jimin!!" Jungkook shouted but there was no answer... "Darling, I'm home now. I brought us food since I thought you might be staying up for me." Jungkook claimed as he opened up the steamed vegetable container, carried a steamed baby carrot in his hands and walked to the bedroom to see Jimin was sleeping while the TV was still on.

             Jungkook smiled and jumped on the bed to try to wake Jimin up. "Jiminie~ I brought food. Do you want some?" Jungkook asked as Jimin turned over in his sleep. "Here." Jungkook whispered as he poked Jimin's lips with the baby carrot.

            "Jungkookie... I don't want to suck it.." Jimin claimed with his eyes closed as Jungkook started to laugh.

             "It's a baby carrot! Do you think I'm that small?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the vegetable and ate it.

             "Sleep with me..." Jimin whispered while he kept his eyes closed.

              "I need to eat first, are you hungry? Did you eat anything today?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head. "Come on." Jungkook then pulled Jimin into his arms and carried Jimin out the room and to the table.

           "Ah, Jungkookie!" Jimin opened his eyes as Jungkook set Jimin down on the chair before the table. "You're so mean, Daddy.." Jimin pouted.

           "I want you to eat first before you starve." Jungkook claimed, setting the plastic containers down infront of Jimin. "You might starve yourself."

           "I ate fried chicken today.." Jimin stated as Jungkook shook his head.

           "That must have been hours ago." Jungkook claimed while he opened the containers for Jimin. "Please, eat."

           Jimin stood up from the chair and leaned over on the table to give Jungkook a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you." Jimin whispered and sat down on the chair and began to eat while Jungkook set up his own food and started to eat across from Jimin.

              There was something about Jungkook now, he seemed more calm now and this worried Jimin a bit. "Did you kill someone?"

            "No.. I was at work all day finishing all of the prototypes." Jungkook claimed as he yawned. "I was only thinking about you all day... It kept me from going out an killing someone out there. Is it possible you can be my remedy?"

          Jimin blushed and smiled at the question Jungkook brought up. "I'm your everything." Jimin added and continued to eat while Jungkook stopped eating just to give Jimin attention and stare at him like anyone else wants to be stared at..  Such a romantic way that's filled with passion. It was just like Jungkook's eyes glistened while he stared at a precious diamond before him.

              "What's the first thing we should do tomorrow?" Jimin asked as Jungkook began to think to himself. "Hmm.. We go out to buy matching outfits, walk around the park or maybe eat a meal together.. Then to the beach. Even if it's cold there, the sun will be warm and it will be perfect." Jungkook added as Jimin loved the idea and nodded.  "We also need to buy groceries and after that..." Jungkook smirked and reached over to hold Jimin's hands in his. "We can have a little fun~"

            Jimin covered his face and started to laugh happily. "Jungkookie!" Jimin shouted in laughter. "You're making me imagine it.."

             "That's fine, I was planning to tie your hands behind your back, bend you over and give you anal while you have your favorite toys on you." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin blushed and cupped his cheeks.

         "You're crazy~" Jimin giggled while Jungkook watched Jimin blush and giggle. "I think I'll like that~"