Chapter 44: Restless~

Jungkook heard Jimin let out a cry and cum onto his white bed sheets. Jimin panted on the bed while Jungkook continued and continued, making Jimin moan with his exhausted pants.

            "Y-You're not going to stop now... Are you?" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear as he still held Jimin by his hips. "My baby had enough?"

           "Ah...A-Ah... Jungkookie... don't stop until you cum inside of me!" Jimin claimed as he turned his head back with the silk blindfold no longer covering his eyes now that it was rolled up onto his forehead.

              "I guess you're not a fan of blindfolds either~" Jungkook whispered as he took off Jimin's blindfold and added a bit more oil to Jimin's tight hole. "You're so good... I want to fuck you like this until your sore~" Jungkook claimed as Jimin reached to his own member and touched himself. His slit was wet with sticky white cum still dripping from the tip as the cock ring was still vibrating.

         "Jungkook.. I'm wet.. L-Let's take a break.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook shook his head.

          "Not until I cum into you.... Maybe then we can makeout. You told me not to stop until I fill your pretty little hole with everything I have~" Jungkook claimed as he inserted his cock into Jimin's lubricated entrance again. "So I'll make sure I'll leave you satisfied~"

             Jimin looked behind him to see Jungkook kiss his soft lips again. By now, the older boy was exhausted but he still wanted to please Jungkook. Jimin continued to kiss Jungkook making the younger smile into the kiss and quickly shove him down onto the bed while he held Jimin's arms back.

          "We can save that for later~" Jungkook said with a chuckle as he blew a piece of his hair away from his eyes. Jimin rested his head sideways on the bed and closed his eyes trying to grasp little of his energy he had left.

          Jungkook resumed thrusting as his length was able to slip in and out of Jimin's anus quickly because of how much Jungkook's cock was lubed. "Ah~ you're so wet... I put way too much, but that doesn't matter now." Jungkook whispered and pounded Jimin's entrance until Jimin's soft and quiet moans escalated it to loud cries from the pleasure.

           "H-AHHH~" Jimin shouted as Jungkook continued to groan while he fucked Jimin rough. "J-JUNG-JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled as he bit his bottom, plump lip for Jungkook. "D-Daddy..." Jimin moaned as Jungkook intertwined his hands with Jimin's and kissed Jimin's back neck.

             "Mmm- mm Ah-Ah~" Jungkook moaned while he started to suck hickeys onto the side of Jimin's neck. "Jimin.... You'll never eacape me.. W-what we have.. I won't ever leave alone or ignore..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin opened his eyes and felt Jungkook's arms wrap around his torso and hold him close. Jimin panted and raised his hand up, caressing the side of Jungkook's cheek while the younger kept kissing and licking Jimin's soft and gentle skin.

           "Ah~" Jimin moaned licking his lips and can feel Jungkook was beginning to breathe heavily and his heart began to pound quickly, this meant Jungkook was going to reach his orgasm and cum inside of Jimin. "AH-" Jimin felt his entrance grow sore and he couldn't keep his mouth silent from all of that.

         Jungkook sat up behind Jimin and arched his body forward giving in one last thrust as he came into Jimin's slightly sore entrance. "AH- J-Jimin... Jimin.." Jungkook panted as Jimin trembled a bit as he rested his weak body back onto the bed. Jungkook then reached over to the small remote and turned the cock ring off while Jimin let out a sharp breath.

            Jimin then cupped his member and panted to himself while his forehead had drips of sweat already forming. "Jungkookie.. I love you..." Jimin whispered, hearing Jungkook panting while he watched over Jimin.

            Jungkook smiled and layed in bed with Jimin, pulling him close to kiss. "Oh I know you do~ I love you more... Much more than you can even imagine.." Jungkook replied and closed his eyes holding Jimin close.

           Jimin let out a cute smile as he kissed Jungkook, placing his hands on Jungkook's chest and making the younger boy tower over him. "I love you~" Jimin repeated again with another kiss.

            "Jiminie, kiss me more and tell me how much you love me!" Jungkook instructed as he parted Jimin's sweaty hair apart. "My favorite thing to listen to is your voice~"

               "I love you just as much as you love me.. and I think I might love you more than my own parents!" Jimin said as he cupped Jungkook's face and kissed his lover again. "You make me so happy~" Jimin giggled. Jungkook then began to laugh as Jimin tilted his head. "What is it?"

                "Wouldn't it be funny if your parents was to come home right now and find us making out like this?" Jungkook asked ask Jimin shook his head, playfully hitting Jungkook.

             "No, we will both die!" Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead.

             "Calm down, Jiminie~ even if they were here, would that be an issue?"

               "Yes... I'm not supposed to be doing this."

                "But that won't matter... You'll tell them, right?" Jungkook asked as Jimin sighed and hugged Jungkook while Jungkook layed on Jimin's chest. "You're not telling me yes..."

              "I'm worried... I don't know how to say it. How do you tell someone you love something... they will end up hating you for?" Jimin asked as Jungkook could relate with it all...  He was worried about the same thing when it comes to telling Jimin what he hid.

             "Find the brighter side of things..." Jungkook stated as Jimin payed attention to Jungkook. "You know... If they won't let you live here.. You'll live with me. I can treat you better and my place will become ours!"

            "Then you'll tell me what secrets you keep from me... Then we will become closer and live together.." Jimin said as he started to smile a little bit. "You know... This makes me smile and I actually feel excited to tell my parents this.." Jimin replied.

             "Then, I guess you'll tell them.... and I'll be there for you~" Jungkook mentioned as Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed Jungkook's jaw while he wrapped his legs around his lover. Holding him close while he continued to make out with Jungkook.

           Jimin felt the need of telling his parents now. He understood he had nothing to fear now and thought his life would be normal even if his parents weren't going to accept him. While Jungkook layed on the bed with Jimin, he began to think of how he will tell Jimin about his secret.

          "How can I tell Jimin, the one that I love to death.... That I'm nothing but a killer?" Jungkook thought as he looked at Jimin. Hiding his secrets with a smile as he caressed Jimin's hair, looking into his lover's eyes.