Chapter 8: Contact

Jimin remained silent and still, his boss literally gave away his contact information to the unknown caller. Even after Jimin made a 'deal' with the man in attempt at getting rid of him, he just kept coming back!

           "Hello?" Mrs. Jean called out into the phone as Jimin let out a chuckle to make the Boss feel like she didn't do anything wrong. In any way, she was always right no matter what.

            "I-I'm here." Jimin answered as the boss hanged up. This made Jimin look at his phone in confusion until he realized that he stuttered. Somethimg his Boss really hated. "Well, that's that." Jimin sighed as he began to expect the man's calls from now on.

           Jimin went to sit on his bed in the dark as he began to think about his parent's reaction to him loving another man. At this moment, it didn't seem like that but Jimin only felt a little curious at times like this. Just before his dream, he had those slight feelings of being gay. However, he paid no attention to them and just thought it was a feeling. Not something that will change him forever.

           At the moment, Jimin was in between the thought of staying straight or coming out as a homosexual. Jimin just couldn't understand. "Maybe... It's because I work with guys all day, I-I guess that's the reason why I'm more comfortable with men than woman! That's it! I'm not gay." Jimin claimed but yet again, he felt like his mind tried it's best to deny each and every word associated with the thought of not being gay. It was like a big lie to himself, Jimin was just in denial.

            When night approached, Jimin was brushing his teeth when he began to recieve a text message from the unknown man. Jimin was brushing his teeth as he can hear his phone give off a notification. "Goodbye peace and quiet..." Jimin whispered as he had his front hair bangs tied up with a hair tie, and his light blue sleeved sweater over his white underwear. Jimin finished brushing his teeth and hurried to check the text message.
____________________________________
_______UNKNOWN NUMBER_____

I couldn't help but to
feel the need in texting my
new, personal, and special
Barber! Such a shame you
didn't give me your contact information earlier.
We did make that deal,
It's only natural you allow
me to take the time and get
your number down.

Wouldn't you say so
too, Park Jimin?

____________________________________

           Jimin gazed at the text messages and felt slightly uncomfortable that the Unknown person knew his phone number, his full name and his workplace. Jimin only felt the need to call the man back, only because he was too sleepy to text everything he was feeling.

           Jimin called the Man back and he answered quickly! Jimin didn't waste any second to talk to the man at all and let out a deep breath. It was like he was facing his fears by being the one that finally calls him back. "Hello?" called out the man as Jimin began to speak.

             "I have many things to say about this... Why do you call me and not anyone else in the barber shop?" Jimin asked as he layed back onto his bed, holding the phone up to his ear and taking the hair tie off of his bangs.

           "Well, you were the first one to answer the phone and I needed a hair cut. So now I'm going to bother you about it." The man responded. His voice was a bit low, almost like he was asleep when Jimin called.

           "But you walked into the shop today... Why couldn't you get your hair done there?" Jimin asked.

            "Why would I let you down? We made a deal, is that correct? Besides, I like you." The man responded with a giggle.

            Jimin almost felt like he was going to start blushing at the moment.... This made Jimin pull the phone away from his face and touch his cheeks. Trying to make himself stop. Jimin then brought the phone to his ear and resumed talking to the man.

            "You don't mean like... Like-like...?" Jimin wondered thinking the man felt a way for Jimin. The thought of it made Jimin feel a bit happy, yet he still believed it was unacceptable.

            "Jimin, I mean as in... Ugh how do I say this without being weird, hmm... Well I like you as in you sound interesting to me."

            Jimin couldn't believe this... He couldn't believe a man was making him feel the same way he would feel when he falls in love with a girl! Jimin cleared his throat and tried to change the conversation before it got too personal.

              Right before Jimin can say another word, the man chimed in and interrupted. "Why didn't you text back? Is that too uncomfortable for you to do?"

          "I'm sleepy and I might fall asleep while I'm typing. I don't want to keep you waiting on that..." Jimin responded as he yawned. This man's voice was soothing and calm, it almost made Jimin want to sleep with the phone over his ear.

            "I know you didn't mean our little deal, Jimin."

            "Hmm?" Jimin hummed as he can hear the man let out a chuckle.

            "I heard you say 'Gullible' and let out a cute giggle." The man added as Jimin began to laugh hearing how this guy mimicked him.

            "I don't sound like that..." Jimin replied as he tried his best not to giggle.

           "Hmm.. 'I don't sound like that~' " The man teased again as Jimin tried to cover his mouth and stop giggling. This feeling he was getting was joy from the unknown man, Jimin started to think that this guy wasn't so bad after all!

           "Anyways, before I get to sleep and forget. I'm your personal Barber now.. We should atleast get to know eachother more if I'll need to be visiting you time to time..." Jimin claimed as the man was listening. "I haven't asked you before and it's a little embarrassing to ask you now but... What's your name and how old are you?" Jimin wondered.

           "My name is Jeon Jungkook and I am Twenty-one years old." Jungkook introduced himself as Jimin began to feel like he can get to know Jungkook much more better now that he atleast knew something of the man. Making it less creepy and uncomfortable for the older boy.