Chapter 75: Tipsy

Jungkook and Jimin were at a seafood grilling restaurant that had private rooms for each booth. The booth had red cushioned long seat couches with no armrests but just a back and a big dark wooden table at the center. On the table, there was a big square opening and a button along the sides to turn on the grill for the food.

              The waiter brought raw Salmon, Tilapia, Shrimp, Crab meat, pepper, salt, and oysters to be grilled. The Oysters weren't supposed to be grilled but they could be warmed up too.

         Jungkook was grilling the fish, shrimp, crab meat and heating up oysters. While Jungkook was grilling, the waiter brought in side dishes and set them onto the table. There was soju, rice, spicy soup, red spiced kimchi and small servings of lettuce wrapped meat for appetizers that came with a dark bittersweet soy sauce.

         Jungkook turned over the tilapia and salmon on the grill and salted each side as he gazed up at Jimin, who was already eating the lettuce wraps. "Are you enjoying yourself? I made sure I went to the restaurants that had private rooms so we can have some privacy. Normally people get private rooms to make out, smoke or drink far from elders." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin looked up at his lover and made a smile. "Don't worry, I'll serve you first." Jungkook assured. It was difficult for him to tend to the grill while his focus would always steer over to Jimin.

            As soon as Jungkook finished grilling the tilapia, he placed it onto a white plate and cut it down the middle to check if he cooked it well. Jungkook cut the middle of the fish and checked the white meat on the inside. "Here, it's done." Jungkook claimed as he started to place oysters, grilled, salted peppered crab meat, and shrimp onto the plate happily. "Ask me if you want more so I can order."

            "This is so nice... I love this!" Jimin added as he gazed at the table, noticing there was a bottle of soju there. "You did realize after this, we have to buy groceries! We might walk into the market all drunk and get kicked out!" Jimin stated as Jungkook shook his head letting out a chuckle.

           "Then we won't get groceries and skip ahead to have a little fun~" Jungkook whispered and uncapped the bottle of Soju, pouring a shot for Jimin. "Just focus on us for tonight." Jungkook claimed as he handed the bottle to Jimin so he can pour Jungkook a shot of Soju in return.

           "You will drink with me this time, right?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook nodded.

          "Yes I will.. I'll drink first just to prove that I will." Jungkook claimed making Jimin smile. Jungkook wasn't trying to get Jimin drunk like last time and end up lying to him... So Jungkook wanted to actually drink with Jimin this time.

             The two were eating the meal together as they took many shots of Soju together. Jimin's face was already turning red and he couldn't stop laughing while he layed his head on the table letting out giggles while he looked at Jungkook with a piece of lettuce in his mouth.

          "Daddy..." Jimin exhaled as he looked at his empty plate now and placed his hand over the dirty dish. "Diminie's full..." Jimin giggled as he looked up at Jungkook.

           "Your face is so red and adorable! Ah I just want you now." Jungkook cooed and reached over to grab Jimin's hand from the plate and wipe it clean. "Don't put your hands on the plate, Jiminie~"

           "Daddy, my name is Diminie... Not Jiminie!" Jimin giggled and layed on the big couch of the booth. "Ah, Jungkookie~ How are you not drunk?" Jimin pouted as Jungkook stood up and walked over to Jimin's side of the seat and patted the boy's hair.

          "Because you didn't pour me another shot."

           "Oh c-come on! Drink more!" Jimin added as he let out uncontrollable giggles. "Diminie wants to play with Daddy~ here let me pour you another shot."

           "We both can't be drunk at the same time or else we won't make it home safely..." Jungkook claimed as he looked at the door. "I'll drink when we get home..."

            "N-No!" Jimin laughed and tossed his head around playfully. "You can't drink when we get home because all you'll be drinking is my cu-"

         "I'm going to the bathroom and I'll be right back so we can start heading home." Jungkook interrupted, trying not to laugh as he stepped out of the private room from the booth and walked to the restroom as Jimin smirked and looked at the door. Waiting for Jungkook to come back.

              Jimin grabbed his half filled glass of soju and took a shot as he sat up and blinked quickly due to how tipsy he became. "Jungkookie~" Jimin whispered as he pouted and looked at the door, waiting for his lover to walk back into the room.

          Jungkook then walked back into the booth to see Jimin laying upside down on the cushioned couch with his hand in his pants and smiling at Jungkook. "Daddy~" Jimin whispered and moved his hand out of his pants.

            "What were you doing?" Jungkook asked as Jimin giggled, turning over and pulling Jungkook's hips forward enough for Jimin to gently kiss the center of Jungkook's pants.

             "Jungkook~"

              "A-Ah Jimin not here!" Jungkook sputtered as he grasped onto Jimin's hands, pulling him up and staring at the boy. "You're so drunk right now you aren't even thinking!" Jungkook added as he started to laugh. "Oh Jiminie~"

            Jimin kissed Jungkook and wrapped his arms around the younger as Jungkook softly rubbed Jimin's hips. "Mm~ T-Take me... Take me home... I want you to fuck me.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook looked at Jimin.

             "No groceries?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head quickly and cupped Jungkook's face.

           "No! I want you to fuck me now..." Jimin whispered while he continued to give Jungkook kisses on his lips. "Daddy... Take me home before I start sucking you off here." 

              "Is that so? Alright then... Let's end this at home~" Jungkook then leaned in closer to Jimin's ear. "Oh the many things I can't wait to do to you, Jimin~"