Chapter 33: Not a phase

Jimin was running home in fear and didn't want to look back, he didn't recognize it was Jungkook who killed the man... and Jimin just didn't want to see who it was. Once Jimin ran off in fear, Jungkook let out a chuckle as he quickly picked up the dead corpse and looked for a place to hide the body.

           "Ah, my Jimin~ he's so cute.. Just seeing his cute little face before he left made me happy. I guess tonight I can pay him a visit.." Jungkook added as he carried the body down the dark alley, whistling to himself casually.

             Eventually, Jungkook found an ice skating pond that had a danger zone. He crossed over the line and quickly threw the body forward dropping him onto the weak layer of ice. Making the ice break.

         Jungkook watched the man's face sink down in the deep pond where Jungkook laughed and waved happily like a small child at the body sinking down to the bottom. Jungkook made sure he left no evidence so he kept his knife and walked away. His fingerprint wasn't printed onto his knife handle since he was wearing gloves. Jungkook left no trail at all and even went over to the bloody snow to gather it into a nearby bucket and dump it at the same area he dumped the body.

           When Jimin got home, he let out a heavily breath as he caught the attention of his parents. Jimin was out of breath and quickly locked the door, bringing his Father's attention.

          "Jimin? Why haven't you called me to pick you up?" Mr. Park asked as the boy looked up at his father.

            "I would, if you handed my phone back.."

            "Isn't there a phone at the barber shop?" The father asked as Jimin scoffed.

             "Father, That is the buisness phone... Not a free phone." Jimin added as Mr. Park sighed.

              "Fine, I'll hand the phone back to you, but you can not show your Mother that you have it." Mr. Park claimed as he walked up to a book shelf and grabbed Jimin's phone from the top shelf where his father secretly charged it.

           Jimin felt happy to recieve his phone back and he accepted his phone with two hands from Mr. Park. "Thank you, Father!" Jimin giggled happily as he accessed his phone to see 125 missed calls.

             Jimin's expression changed and all he did was let out a sigh. "What's wrong, Jimin?" The father wondered as Jimin looked up at his Father.

            "Father... I- ugh.. Nevermind.. You wouldn't like to hear it anyways.." Jimin claimed as his Father raised a brow.

           "Go ahead.. Tell me."

          "I..." Jimin wanted to be able to tell Mr. Park about Jeon Jungkook but knew his Father would get overprotective. "I think I might be gay..." Jimin said and suddenly his eyes widened, realizing what he just said. "Father I-"

          "Haha! You really think you're gay? You are not gay.. I know you are not... I just know it. You are so much better than that. Better than those drags out there who just transmit STDs wherever they go!" Mr. Park claimed as Jimin shook his head.

          "Father, you can't say that! You don't know how I feel... You don't know everything about me and suddenly you want to say that to me? They are normal just like you and me!" Jimin stated as his Father sighed and looked down.

         "You can not be gay... Not like this! Jimin, we want you to have a wife and kids by blood... If you are gay, how can you have kids with another man? You can't! Jimin, I know this could just be a phase for you.."

             "Yeah, Because we all know Twenty-three year old adults go through phases while still growing up!" Jimin added sarcastically. "I'm not hurting anyone with this.. What if I'm happy to love a man?"

              "When will you ever stop with these 'If' questions?! Jimin, you know how your mother and I don't want this for you... It's not right. Please do as we say and you'll be fine."

              "Now I have to get the word love shoved out of me..." Jimin whispered.

            "Stop with this play pretend! If you're gay, leave this house and never come back... If you are not. Go to your room." The Father stated as Jimin almost felt like walking out those doors... But even he knew Jungkook wouldn't be there for him, the way he ignored him all day? Just running back to Jungkook will make the younger have sex with Jimin and give the older boy a punishment... Tightening the ribbon tighter and tighter to make such 'cute bracelets' on Jimin's wrist.

             "Goodnight..." Jimin replied as he went upstairs. Jimin decided to stay since he knew Jungkook would tell him about sex services... But if that wasn't it, the conversation would eventually lead to it!

             Jimin looked at the calls and only wished to talk to Jungkook... But that wouldn't help the issue. Jimin almost felt hopeless. Jungkook was to never set foot on the barber shop because Jimin will only get upset... Staying away from eachother seemed to help eachother from not getting heartbroken even more. Atleast they knew there was still love between them.

                  While Jimin was asleep, he tossed and turned looking at a white ribbon in his dream. There was blood stained on the white ribbon too.. It was scary for Jimin to see the nice ribbon, ruined and drenched in sin. This ribbon was only a sign to show that Jungkook would still desire Jimin again and maybe wants to punish him. Jimin felt stares again and it only grew stronger and stronger, pushing Jimin awake.... But his eyes were closed and his body was frozen. He can only hear sounds. Shuffling sounds and fabric rustling.

                Jimin knew he could be having a sleep paralysis... But his eyes just wouldn't open. His nightmare lead to a scary reality, almost like watching a man get killed triggered this. Jimin tried to relax and get over it... But then, he felt someone kiss his cheek and his lips next. "Jungkook..." Jimin thought. "My mind is going crazy..." Jimin continued to think as he kept his eyes shut. Not wanting to love the moment since he thought it wasn't real.

             As soon as Jimin was able to open his eyes slightly, he watched a dark figure, covered by darkness hover over his body and continue to kiss him "mm~" Jimin managed to hum as the figure continued and continued. Jimin knew this was only a short time before his thought of this figure would leave, the kisses were similar to Jungkook and the scent too. It almost felt like he was really being touched by Jungkook.