Chapter 22: White ribbon~

Jimin let out whimpers that made Jungkook smile. The younger repeatedly thrusted into Jimin, hearing the boy let out his mewls. Jimin's body was against the wall as he felt his body grow hot and his body shake while Jungkook thrusted.

           "J-Jungkook!" Jimin cried as he pressed his face to rest over Jungkook's shoulder. "Ahh.... Jungkook... Please don't s-stop!" Jimin huffed as Jungkook smirked and continued to push in his erected cock and pull out slightly to thrust faster. The lube and the pre-cum leaked and slowly ran down along Jimin's anus.

            "You're so wet, Jimin~" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear as he sucked onto Jimin's old hickeys and made the red mark grow purple in the middle. "I'm not done with you..." Jungkook whispered. "You think you can lie to me? Hm?" Jungkook growled as he kept thrusting. He knew Jimin wouldn't be able to speak correctly if Jungkook kept thrusting and leaving Jimin moaning helplessly.

            "Ah-AH I'm sorry  Jungkook-ah..." Jimin huffed as he couldn't keep his eyes open from all the pleasure. "Jungkook- Jungkook..." Jimin moaned. Those were the only words that came out of his mouth, it was tough for him to speak and Jungkook loved to hear Jimin try to utter a word while he cried his moans.

             Jungkook then slowed down and carried Jimin to the couch where he sat Jimin and kept his legs spreaded. By there, Jungkook pulled out as Jimin looked up at Jungkook.

           "N-No... J-Jungkook..." Jimin whined and held Jungkook's hand to make the younger continue. The boy needed more and wasn't satisfied, he wanted Jungkook to continue and pleasure him.

            Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin. "Wait here..." Jungkook said as he walked over to the white thick ribbon and looked back at Jimin with such a hot stare as he decided to come back to him. "You didn't think I was going to let a lie slip by me like that, did you?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked up at Jungkook with unsteady breathing.

               "What are you doing to me...?" Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and got onto the couch, laying close enough to make Jimin gently move his hands up Jungkook's chest and kiss his lips again. "Jungkook... I'm horny... Please.." Jimin begged as Jungkook held the the long white ribbon in his hand and with the other he moved it along Jimin's neck and pulled him deeper to the kiss. Only breaking away to breath.

             "Put your wrists together.." Jungkook ordered as Jimin pulled his lips away from Jungkook's and looked down to hold his hands together. Jungkook smirked at how easily he was able to have Jimin put his wrists together so he can tie them.

          The younger then tied Jimin's hands tightly and pressed Jimin's tied hands above his body while Jimin layed back, staring at Jungkook. "You listen to me and do as I say... So adorable.. Almost like you're desperate for me to continue." Jungkook stated as he caressed Jimin's face. "That's the reason, right cutie?" Jungkook cooed and kissed Jimin's forehead as he pressed in his hard cock, making Jimin let out a huff.

           Jimin's arms shaked, he didn't want to keep his arms from touching Jungkook so he quickly threw his arms over Jungkook and pulled him close while his hands were still tied.

            Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin. "You're so fiesty~" Jungkook added as Jimin continued to kiss Jungkook while he felt the harsh thrusts make him mewl during the hot kisses. "Did I say you can move your arms?" Jungkook whispered as he pushed his cock in harder to make Jimin whimper.

            "Ahh.. Ah- ah..." Jimin cried as he threw his head down against Jungkook's chest and panted while he watched his pre-cum gush out of his tip and wet Jungkook's pelvis.

             Jungkook kept thrusting and hearing Jimin moan.. Only soon Jungkook would reach his climax. "You want it?" Jungkook asked. "You want my cum? I can reward you with it and make you feel good~ but only if you promise never to lie to me.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin nodded.

             "Y-yes... Yes Jungkook-ah" Jimin huffed feeling Jungkook squeeze his ass tightly. "AH-"

              Jungkook continued to lick under Jimin's jaw until he felt Jimin ejaculate over Jungkook's hips and chest. "Jungkook-ah.....h-ahh" Jimin panted as Jungkook only held Jimin's hips down, against the leathered couch and continued to thrust leaving Jimin to cry while a tear escaped his eyes.

              Jungkook dried Jimin's tear and locked lips once more until he thrusted and released layers of his cum into Jimin's asshole. The two exchanged heavily pants together while Jungkook didn't want to pull out, just to make the feeling last longer.

             Jungkook finally pulled his wet cock out of Jimin's entrance leaving Jungkook's member with veins popping out along the sides of his member. Jimin panted and looked down to see white semen drip onto the couch as Jimin closed his eyes to catch his breath.

           The younger leaned back on the armrest pillow of the couch and held out his arms. "Come here.. Let me take that thing off of you." Jungkook insisted as Jimin crawled, despite the feeling of slight pain from Jungkook's thrusts. Jimin dropped onto Jungkook and layed on his side, while he rested ontop of Jungkook's body.

             Jungkook pulled Jimin's arms up and untied his wrists, tossing the ribbon down as he gave Jimin's hands a gentle kiss. "Are you sleepy? Hungry?" Jungkook asked as Jimin turned over and crawled up to Jungkook.

            "I'm a little weak... Just please lay here... With me." Jimin whispered and rested his head on Jungkook's chest. Out of most things he wanted to experience with a man, he wanted to experience cuddling with one..

             "Hmm... You're cheeks are still red~" Jungkook looked at Jimin and began to kiss him. "Cutie~"

             Jimin closed his eyes with a smile as Jungkook continued to kiss Jimin's lips. "Mm-Jungkook go to sleep." Jimin said followed by a tired laugh.

             "No, cutie~" Jungkook giggled and continued to kiss Jimin's lips, teasing the older boy while he tried to rest.

         By now, Jimin was starting to accept the fact that this is what he is, but there was no way his parents will love him for it and that was what made him want to stop this feeling. Yet, It didn't hurt to atleast hide it from them. But the question was, how long would Jimin keep this from his parents before he finally cracks?