Chapter 29: Stalker~

In Jimin's dream, he looked up at Jungkook while he kissed him softly. He can feel the same passionate kiss Jungkook would give him. The younger has kissed Jimin multiple times for him to recognize it by now.

              "Don't you remember how you called me Daddy? How you told me you loved me?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear while he ran his hands up to Jimin's dressed shirt.

           Jungkook unbuttoned Jimin's shirt and left Jimin with his chest exposed before him. Jungkook said no words and stripped Jimin from his clothing and pulled Jimin to the one seat couch as he sat down and wanted Jimin to ride him. "I know you can't hide this from me... You love me and want me... It's more than curiousity~" Jungkook whispered as he pulled down his zipper and unbuttoned his pants as Jimin looked down to see Jungkook pull out his hard cock, already gushing with cum from the tip while it ran down the side of his member.

        "You just dont know how much insane I am for you..." Jungkook whispered as he pressed Jimin closer and kissed him. Inserting his big cock inside of Jimin and making him moan from the slight dry pain. "So if you can't love me... I'll pay you so much to pleasure me... Imagine how good that will sound~" Jungkook added.

             "A-Ah~" Jungkook moaned as he rested his head back and held Jimin's soft hips while Jimin rested his head on Jungkook's chest, jumping up and down slowly and crying out Jungkook's name.

          "Jungkook!~" Jimin whimpered as he huffed against Jungkook's neck. "O-Oh Jungkook~"

         "Shh..." Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin seductively, biting Jimin's lip. "A-ah... Ah... Oh Jimin! F-Faster... Faster, Jimin.." Jungkook moaned while he raised his hand up to Jimin's face and cupped it softly into the messy kiss. "My Jimin... Ah~ I love you..."

          Jimin heard the man's words.. He loved how it sounded to his ears almost like his words were real.... Jimin dropped his head down to Jungkook's neck while he licked the younger's neck and sucked a hickey. "Mm~ Jungkookie... Ah- I love you... I love you.." Jimin moaned and cried while he felt Jungkook slightly push his hips forward and thrust softly into Jimin's soft and tight hole.

            Jungkook squeezed Jimin's ass and licked his lips while he heard Jimin's soft mewls against his collarbone. The sensation felt so real to Jimin ge felt like if this wet dream continued, he'll wake up with cum all over his underwear.

              "Mm- mmm~ Jungkook- ah... Stop this isn't real..." Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear while the younger stared at Jimin with so much lust he can muster from his excitement.

             "Shh..." Jungkook hushed Jimin while he caressed Jimin's now sweaty hair behind his ear. "D-Don't speak..." Jungkook panted making Jimin continue to bounce his body up and down Jungkook's length. The pre-cum from Jungkook's tip and escaped Jimin's hole. The cum slowly reached the base of Jungkook's cock leaving the younger's underwear messy. 

         While Jimin slept, a figure stood by his bed holding a knife. It was like the black shadow was out of breath from running. It was Jungkook watching over Jimin. Jungkook's heart was pounding as he watched Jimin have his hand in his pants and jerking off as he held a pillow over his body.

             "A-ah... Ahhh..." Jimin moaned while Jungkook watched Jimin jolt his hips upwards, against the pillow he had covering his heated body.

           "Moaning in your dreams...I wonder who you're thinking of.." Jungkook whispered out of jealousy. "How should I wake you up...?" Jungkook whispered as he held up his knife towards Jimin's arm. "Maybe with pain.. Pain is what I felt when you never showed up.. I told you not to let me down but that was the first thing you did to me..." Jungkook silently whispered as he raised up the knife and Jimin let out a huff.

            "J-Jungkook~ ah! S-stop... Ah-Ahhh~" Jimin moaned while he kept panting. Suddenly, Jungkook stopped and backed away slowly, realizing he was becoming insane. He was constantly jealous and curious on what Jimin was up to. He would watch over him and just thinking back on how he held the knife up... Wanting to hurt someone who caused no harm.

            "Maybe Jimin didn't mean it.." Jungkook whispered to himself. Jungkook set the knife in his pocket and watched Jimin continue to touch himself. "I'm insane..." Jungkook whispered as he watched Jimin suddenly stop and breathe heavily.

           "Mmm-Hmm" Jimin hummed silently and released the pillow. "Jungkookie..."

           Jungkook slightly smirked as he backed up and went to hide behind Jimin's silk curtains where his figure was still able to be seen. Jimin suddenly woke up to find himself sweating and looking around. "It felt so real..." Jimin whispered as he looked ahead to feel like he was being watched. "I miss Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as he pulled the pillow closer hugging it and smelled Jungkook's sweater. "I love him.." Jimin continued as he was scared to stand up and walk because he only felt that a pair of eyes was watching him..

           Jungkook listened to Jimin and felt afraid too.... Of himself. He felt like crying and breaking down but all that came out was a solid stare he gave Jimin. Jimin finally stood up to take a bath as Jungkook waited for Jimin to sleep so he can kiss Jimin while he rested.

            Jungkook went under Jimin's bed and waited for Jimin to return and get to sleep, he had a moment to himself thinking what was wrong with him. As soon as Jimin returned, he changed into a white sleeved shirt and wore his black boxers to sleep. Jimin was silent now and Jungkook only wondered. Why couldn't Jimin come to him if he missed the younger?

              Jimin fell deep into slumber as Jungkook cralwed out from under Jimin's bed so he can leave Jimin alone. While Jungkook crawled out, his knife slipped and dropped onto the carpet under Jimin's bed and didn't realize it. Jungkook didn't want to wake Jimin up and surprise him..He didn't want to scare Jimin. Having Jimin afraid of Jungkook was something he couldn't bear the thought of. Jungkook looked at how Jimin hugged the turtle neck sweater while his cheek was now a faded red.

           "They slapped him..." Jungkook whispered as he started to realize he must have gotten Jimin in trouble for keeping him out for too long. He hated how his desires came over him and the pain that came from it. It was breaking him down and all he did was stare at Jimin's faded red slap mark on his cheek.

          "I'm sorry, Jimin..." Jungkook whispered as he kissed Jimin's cheek and decided to leave Jimin alone now. Unknowingly leaving the knife behind, under Jimin's bed.