Chapter 45: Listen

Jimin waited for his parents as he sat down on the couch with a long loose sweatpants with black and white stripes down the side and a white puma sweater. Jimin sat there patiently as Jungkook just so happened to finish up his bath and walked downstairs with another black turtle neck sweater of his and rolled up the sleeves from it, tucking the sleeved sweater in only from the front center of his blue ripped jeans.

         "Jungkook! It's cold outside... Why are you wearing ripped jeans?" Jimin asked as Jungkook dragged his luggage down the stairs.

             "I don't mind getting a little cold outside." Jungkook claimed as Jimin stood up walking to Jungkook.

              "Jungkookie, you'll freeze~" Jimin giggled as he walked up to his lover.

               "Let me learn on my own, Babe." Jungkook replied as he kissed Jimin's forehead. "Are you going to tell your parents today?"

             "When they get home... I will tell them.." Jimin claimed. "I hope you didn't bring alot of clothes!"

              "I actually didn't bring much clothes. The most important things I brought with me was your toys."

               "I never thought you were into that type of thing." Jimin giggled to himself as Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him closer.

               "I didn't know I was into that type of thing either, but I guess you changed me as much as I did to you~" Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked up at Jungkook's big and attractive eyes.

           "Why are you staring at me like that?" Jimin whispered as Jungkook laughed.

           "Babe, what if your parents take forever?"

            "Then... We can stay here overnight. But I'd rather get this off my chest and tell them when they get here so I hope you can stay up with me if they take forever to get back."

             "Oh come on, Jimin! Your parents might stay in a hotel room for the night it's too cold outside." Jungkook added as Jimin shook his head.

            "Knowing my parents, they will try to get home as fast as they can because I'm alone here with you. They see me as a baby." Jimin said as Jungkook scoffed.

            "They see you as a baby... Oh I hope you talk to them about this too because this is ridiculous. When I came of age, my Mother allowed me to move into my own apartment..."

            "Really?" Jimin tilted his head. "Your Mother must have trusted you and believed you were able to do things on your own. That's amazing."

          Jungkook smiled and shook his head as he walked to the kitchen. "Babe, Want me to cook you something?"

            "No thank you... I'm getting a little nervous. I'll just wait here for them." Jimin replied sitting down on the couch and looking out the window. "Should I pack up right now?" Jimin wondered as he heard Jungkook delve around in the fridge and pantry for a snack.

            "Mm? Why would you pack?" Jungkook asked as he walked back to the living room with a bag of potato chips. "Atleast have some hope..." Jungkook stated as he joined Jimin on the couch to sit next to his lover. "I know you're worried, Jimin."

             "I am... Can you wait outside when I'm talking to them? I don't want to feel embarrassed... I'll walk outside with my luggage and you'll know if my parents didn't accept me."

            "This bothers me, Jimin..." Jungkook said as he patted Jimin's back. "I can't say how angry this makes me feel.... Your parents need to atleast know how to accept.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked up at Jungkook.

             "Do your parents accept you?" Jimin asked worryingly.

             "I wouldn't know, I haven't talked to them in a while. But I like to think they will." Jungkook added with a laugh as he began to eat from the bag of chips.

             "Well... Atleast you aren't prisoned by your parents and still being served with a plastic kid bowl." Jimin sighed as Jungkook grabbed a potato chip and poked Jimin's lip with it.

             "Stop exaggerating, just be glad they really don't feed you out of a kids bowl... That will just be sad." Jungkook laughed as he fed Jimin the potato chip. "You know... If they don't want you... I will still want you! and... I don't have to be lonely forever." Jungkook claimed as Jimin smiled and layed back on the couch letting out a yawn.

           "I apreciate it, Jungkook. You know... I always thought you were going to kidnap me and murder me." Jimin laughed. "You called me at first and I was instantly paranoid! You kept requesting it and requesting... I thought I was going to die that day I went to see you." Jimin added as he closed his eyes. "But I guess I experienced something new that day~"

             Jungkook stared at Jimin with a smile as Jimin kept his eyes closed, quietly falling asleep while Jungkook watched. "Jimin..."

            "Hmm?"

            Jungkook leaned in close to Jimin as he layed his head on Jimin's shoulder. Still keeping his deep stare at Jimin. "I like watching you sleep..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin only made a soft smile while he tried to get some rest now.

            Eventually, the parents arrived to the house around 4AM in the morning and the two were already asleep now. Mr. and Mrs. Park stepped into the warm house to see Jimin resting his head back on the couch and Jungkook sitting on the opposite single couch. He was watching Jimin and rested his arms on the arm rests of the one seated leather couch. Jimin's parents noticed Jungkook was staring at Jimin and almost felt afraid of saying something.

         Jungkook then looked at the parents with a smile and stood up to bow. "Welcome home! I made sure Jimin stayed safe today and I watched over him." Jungkook said with such a warm smile on his face. However, he only faked it.

          "Oh... Thank you, Jungkook." The Mother said as she looked at Jimin. "Why couldn't you send him to bed?"

           "He decided not to and he had something to tell you both.... You know, because he is an adult." Jungkook claimed as he looked at the kitchen. "May I brew you both some tea?" Jungkook asked as the parents shook their head in unision. There was something about Jungkook that made Mr. And Mrs. Park feel like he might tamper with the tea.

           "That's fine." Mr. Park claimed as Jungkook took out his gloves from the small pocket of his luggage and began to put them on.

          "Wake Jimin up. He has something to tell you... I'll be outside if you'll need me." Jungkook said as he dragged his luggage to the front door, placing on his shoes and his jacket to leave.

            The parents didn't question Jungkook's behavior and just thought he was normally this way. So, The Mother rolled Jimin's black hair back and shook him softly. "Jimin? Jimin? Wake up." The Mother said as Jimin opened his eyes to see his Father stand infront of him and his mother sit next to him.

            "Jimin, you should get to your room. It's very late and you know you have a sleep schedule." The Father claimed as Jimin moved his Mother's hand away from his hair and looked at the two nervously.

             "Mother... Father, I have something to say... I don't want to wait any longer to say this." Jimin claimed as his parents watched Jimin stand up and signal them to sit down. "Please listen to me.. Not as a child, but a fully grown man now.... It's about time you both listened to what I really want."