Chapter 86: Boiling point

"He won't hurt him.. I know him, I trust him!" Jimin told the woman as the mother stayed silent and looked down.

          "That's what I thought.. I thought I knew him and trusted him until he actually brought home a dead body..." Mrs. Jeon whispered. "If you care about that pet of yours and value your life, leave Jungkook and take your pet with you... Jungkook turns into something else when it comes to killing.." Mrs. Jeon warned as Jimin stepped back.

            "He would never hurt me..." Jimin claimed as he walked up to the front door and slipped on his shoes. Jimin had a hard time of believing Jungkook was going to kill Mochi... It was something out of the ordinary and Jimin just couldn't believe it no matter how much he tried.

           Jimin didn't rush home, he walked home calmly knowing he did trust Jungkook. The boy knew if he was to run home and see Jungkook just sitting there while Mochi was rolling around, that will make the younger know that Jimin never trusted him. It'll make Jungkook upset.

           Concurrently, Jungkook was desperately looking for his knife, it was the only knife he ever used when it came to killing. He just loved how sharp it was when it came to piercing through living flesh.

        "Where is it?!" Jungkook hissed as he looked under every furniture but there was no use! He was growing more upset on looking for the knife. "Where did Jimin hide it?!" Jungkook shouted as Mochi started to bark at the wall making Jungkook grow furious.

            Jungkook glared at the dog as Mochi barked at the wall, apparently the dog was playing with his own shadow. Constantly barking while he started to wag his tail happily. "Shut up already!" Jungkook hissed as he cupped his ears shut. "Ugh can't this puppy be any louder?!" Jungkook shouted as he threw his head back and suddenly realized that one of the ceiling tiles were lifted slightly and it caught his attention.

            Jungkook's angry face faded into a creepy smile as he let out a breath. Jungkook pulled up a chair and climbed on top of it to lift the ceiling tile slightly. "There you are.." Jungkook whispered and grabbed the container that held the knife in.

         Jungkook closed the tile and held the container happily as he dropped down from the chair and oppened it happily. "I know you can't hear me, Mochi... But you can see and feel..." Jungkook whispered and held out the knife, gazing upon his shady reflection. "It's such a shame that... You have to watch your own 'Father' turn this way but please know... I never liked you." Jungkook claimed as he gazed at the puppy, slowly walking forward to him. "I never liked sharing... Never liked it when I had to share the person I cared about." Jungkook held the knife as he approached the clueless dog.

          "In my mind... I've already planned what I wanted to experiment. I never had a deaf and small helpless dog... I wonder how it would feel if you can hear your inner sounds... Will you hear the loud crack of your bones being bent? Will you hear the loud piercing shriek of this knife going through your ears? Oh and your eyes.... They're Jimin's favorite... I wish Jimin will love my eyes as much as he loves yours." Jungkook whispered as he got on his knees and sat down on the ground to see Mochi still play with his shadow.

            "So clueless... I can just stab you when you're not looking and see if you'll cry and whimper. I kind of want to hear that. I haven't heard a dog suffer in so many years, I truely am curious." Jungkook whispered to himself as he set the knife down to hold Mochi and pull him onto his lap.

           Jungkook made Mochi lay on his back as the Yorkshire stared up at Jungkook happily, letting out his hyper pants. Mochi moved his paws up to Jungkook wanting to play with his owner. Unaware of the many things that could happen.

      "Your world is black and white... My world is colored. You see every unknown stranger as monsters... I see them as victims. You can't hear a thing.... But I can hear alot of things. I can like or hate what I hear and what I really hate the most is the fact that you take up all of my Jimin's attention. From the first day you stole his heart and I hated that. He's mine... Not yours... I want Jimin all to myself and having a little puppy here to take up my whole entire space is something I can't have." Jungkook then smiled and reached for his knife. "Maybe in heaven... You'll be able to hear everything."

             Mochi watched Jungkook raise up the blade and glare into the dogs eyes as the reflection of him holding knife bounced off of the Yorkshire's glistening eyes. Jungkook wanted bloodshed and didn't want the puppy at all.... However, once the puppy started to roll around on Jungkook's thighs, the younger felt something while watching the clueless dog roll around happily.

            "If I kill you.... Jimin will be afraid... He will hate me and I'll hate myself." Jungkook whispered to himself as Mochi stuck out his tongue happily.

          While Jungkook was debating on whether he should murder the puppy right on the spot, Jimin walked up the steps of the apartment and opened the mail box of their apartment room to see that there was a big box with the label that read "FRAGILE"

             Jimin shrugged and opened the box along the way to the apartment room as he set the box down. In the box was a small red ring box and smiled, knowing it was the custom rings. Jimin opened the ring box out of curiousity and gazed speechless at the two custom, beautiful, promise rings Jungkook ordered.

             Jimin smiled happily at the cute design of a heart beat on each ring while he looked on the inner ring to see that the two rings had Jeon Jimin & Jeon Jungkook

         "I never knew he chose these cute designs..." Jimin blushed as he set the rings back into the small ring box and took out his apartment key to open the door.

        Beyond the door, Jimin heard sobbing coming from the inside and can only imagine how upset Jungkook must be about his hard work coming to waste with the prototypes being ruined. However.... That wasn't the real reason why Jungkook was sobbing by the front door.