Chapter 46: What you always wanted

"Listen to what you really want?" The Father interrupted. "We give you what you always want, Jimin!"

          "No... You both don't understand... This is something, something you both will have to listen to and not get mad at me..." Jimin claimed as his Father raised a brow.

             "We'll listen! Tell us Jimin!" The Father claimed as Jimin let out a deep breath.

            "First... I'll address something that really bothers me. It gets on my mind, everyday." Jimin said as his parents waited patiently for an answer. "I am Twenty-three years old... I'm no longer coming of age anymore and I want you both to know I'm a grown man, not a baby..." Jimin claimed as The Mother had to chime in.

            "Jimin, we do treat you like an adult! We just treat you with much more care so we wouldn't risk losing you." Mrs. Park stated as Jimin stared at the two.

         "B-But I want to be able to go out, get drunk and come home late when I like. WITHOUT getting yelled at for just being an adult. These are things I shouldn't tell you... You have to know that I don't have single digits in my age anymore. Which means I shouldn't be sitting at a baby high chair at this moment of my life. I should be going out and experiencing new things!"

              "Jimin.... Fine, we understand we get a little too overprotective... But we only love you, Jimin! We care about you and don't want you hurt." Mr. Park responded as Mrs. Park nodded.

             "We don't want to lose you like this.... If we do, we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves but feel upset and angry. You know how much your parents love you.." Mrs. Park added onto the father's words.

             "You know, after this I know you both won't see me the same way. You both will think of me as a thorn on the side of a rose, after this. Lately, I've been asking you both questions... 'What If I liked men?' these questions... You both hated them and gave me answers that were similar, yet sad to me. You wouldn't care about my well-being after I say this because.... I know you'll never accept it." Jimin confessed as he started to cry.

           "Jimin you a-"

             "Please.... Let me speak." Jimin replied in tears as he dried his tears that flowed like rivers drifting down the stream. "You both don't choose what gender I like... I have experienced many things now and I know what I really want." Jimin claimed as his parents avoided eye contact with Jimin, knowing what was next.

              The Mother sucked her teeth and shook her head "Don't say it-"

             "I will... I'm gay. I'm gay." Jimin repeated in tears as he looked out the window, gazing at Jungkook. "I like men... I do and I don't want women... I want a man, I want Jeon Jungkook." Jimin said and stepped back from his parents so the two of them wouldn't hurt him. "He helped me experience it all... I love him and he loves me. I want a future with him.." Jimin said in tears as he wiped his tears with a smile. "It feels good to get that off of my chest! Mother... Father.. Do you still love me?" Jimin wondered hoping that there will be a yes.

             The Mother stood up in tears as she looked at Jimin. "My son... You don't have to be this way, we can send you to a therapist and help you out of this! You will love women.. We already talked to the girl you will fall in love with and you both have so much in common! You both like to work with hair, cook.."

           "Are you kidding me?! Do you even know me at all? I don't want her... Who I want is outside and-"

           "Leave... It's better if you leave, Jimin." The Father spoke out as The mother walked out of the living room in tears. "Staying here will only cause your Mother to get upset. We won't treat you like a kid now and you can go find somewhere else to live."

           "Father..."

            "This is what you wanted, right? Finally king of your own castle, you live by it. Leave." The Father said as he followed his wife.

           "Father, I'm still your son right? You won't disown me... Right? You can't get rid of what you created... You told me that all before. Please say atleast one of you still love me." Jimin cried.

           Mr. Park looked back at Jimin and took out a white small cloth from his suit and tossed it to Jimin to make him catch it. "Stop crying... Grown men don't cry." The Father claimed and walked away leaving Jimin to wipe his tears with the last thing his father gave him.

           Jungkook was outside watching everything through the window and only felt sad for Jimin. He would normally get angry and have desire to kill but lately, Jungkook has been slowly moving far from that idea just by being with Jimin. "I knew it... But that doesn't matter... I'll have Jimin now. That's what I've always wanted right?" Jungkook asked with a smile as he sat down on the wooden chair on the porch, not caring about how numb his knees have gotten. Jungkook didn't really care about the pain he was getting from the cold, he just glared at his knees in the freezing cold with a chuckle.

            Jimin went up the stairs and needed to pack up now... His parents had no words for what ever he told them. He still loved his parents but understood that things like this were not meant to be. Jimin only wished to be accepted by his parents, grow closer with Jungkook and tell everyone about this bright future with Jungkook he had in mind, but sadly. He couldn't have a happy ending in his head. His parents wanted to disown him for being himself.

           Jimin dried his tears again with the white cloth given by his father. "Well... Atleast I still have Jungkook..." Jimin whispered with a smile through his tears. Jimin then began to pack his clothes into two luggages. Emptying out his whole closet that had many clothes of his picked out by his mother, yet he only kept a few in the closet because there was some styles that he never liked but was forced to accept it.

             Once Jimin was done, he looked around in his empty room, picking up his small back pack to show he still had the barber supplies in the bag along with the wons Jungkook gave him. Jimin never spent it. "If anything bad happens between the two of us... I can always live on my own. Like how I've always wanted." Jimin stated as he let out a laugh shaking his head. The older boy then picked up a mini-mirror and looked at his reflection. "I doubt it!"

               However, There was something that caught Jimin's attention and that was when he moved aside to see something gleam in his mirror. There was somthing under his bed, on top of his empty dresser and under the shade of his lamp. Jimin walked up to the dresser and moved a chair against the dresser to see a camera was resting up on top! Jimin's eyes widened and looked by the rest of the corners in his room to see atleast another one with a small microphone attatched to it! Jimin got down and walked to the lamp and looked under to see another microphone!

            "W-What is this?" Jimin asked as he almost grew afraid to look under the bed and see another camera! But as soon as Jimin got on his knees and pressed his head down onto the floor with his eyes closed.... He opened it to see the tip of the sharp knife laying horizontally on the cold floor. Sending chills down Jimin's spine and all he did was stare in fear.