Chapter 42: Sweet moans~

Jimin walked back into the living room to look at the Tv and back at Jungkook. "Why did you take it off?"

              "I don't want to watch anything right now~ you're my favorite movie and I'll rather watch you~" Jungkook whispered as he stood up and walked towards Jimin.

               "You always claim you want to watch a movie... But you never do~"

                "Because it's you that I watch. Better than any movie." Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear and pulled Jimin close, giving the boy a kiss on the lips. Jimin let out a giggle, feeling Jungkook's soft lips gently leave kisses along his neck. "I'm not hungry, let me touch you now~" Jungkook let out a smile as he looked down at Jimin's body to slip his right hand into Jimin's underwear and watch Jimin rest his head back on Jungkook and hold onto his lover closely.

              Jimin felt Jungkook's soft and slightly cold hand caress his cock softly as Jimin looked down to see Jungkook continue to touch him. "Jungkook.... L-Let me cook for you..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook shook his head.

            "I ate enough at my meeting at work~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin giggled and shoved Jungkook lightly.

              "Why do you have me cooking for you?" Jimin asked with a laugh as Jungkook pulled Jimin into a kiss.

            "I like the idea of having you following my orders~" Jungkook claimed as he pulled Jimin's oversized baseball shirt over his head and looked at Jimin's chest. "I hope you didn't already make something for me~"

           "No.. I was thinking on what to cook." Jimin replied as Jungkook quickly picked Jimin up and looked at his Jimin with a gleam in his eyes, kissing his lover. "Jungkookie~ you're so horny." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and carried Jimin up the stairs and into Jimin's room. By there, the younger dropped Jimin onto the bed and began to make out with the boy, making sure he locked the door behind him.

            Jimin had his legs wrapped around Jungkook's hips while his body rested on the edge of the bed. Staring up at Jungkook to watch him continue to kiss him. "Jiminie~" Jungkook whispered along Jimin's soft skin and left a wet kiss on Jimin's chest. "Wait for me here.." Jungkook whispered as he stood up and walked over to his luggage, leaving Jimin in his underwear while he watched Jungkook. "Do me a favor, Park Jimin... Get on the floor and go on your knees..." Jungkook ordered as Jimin sat up. "And don't make me have to repeat myself~" Jungkook whispered in such a low and erotic voice, holding up the small remote. Rubbing his finger along the remote's button.

             Jimin got on his knees as he faced the bed while looking back at Jungkook to see him take out the white same rough ribbon, a silk white ribbon, sex oil and another vibrator. "Look Jiminie! I brought you new toys!" Jungkook said with a smile as he looked over to his lover and got on his knees behind Jimin. "I'll make you feel so good today, I promise~"

                 Jimin looked back to watch Jungkook tie his two hands behind his back and lowered Jimin's yellow underwear just to insert the big vibrator/dildo into Jimin's entrance. "I-It'll hurt?" Jimin asked worryingly as Jungkook laughed.

              "No, it won't hurt~" Jungkook replied as he applied the sex oil onto the tip of the dildo and Jimin's entrance, softly inserting it as Jimin bent over a bit just so Jungkook can be quick.

             "-Ngh~" Jimin held in his moan and shut his eyes, resting his red on the bed while he felt his entrance only stretching a bit more. "J-Jungkook-ah!" Jimin huffed as Jungkook quickly turned on the vibrator for the dildo and made Jimin clutch onto the bed sheets and whimper.

            Jungkook looked down at Jimin with a smirk as he unbuttoned his pants and his dress shirt, just to sit on the spot of the bed in front of Jimin. Jungkook took off his coat and dress shirt infront of Jimin while the older boy placed his hands on Jungkook's thighs. Moaning to himself as Jungkook quickly pointed Jimin's head up to kiss him passionately. Jungkook used his tongue to kiss Jimin repeatedly, making Jimin moan once Jungkook bit Jimin's bottom lip sexually.

              "Ah... O-One more thing..." Jungkook whispered as he brought up the silk blindfold and tied it around Jimin's head, covering Jimin's eyes. "There~" Jungkook added as he pointed Jimin's face up continuing to kiss Jimin while the older boy's hand were tightly tied behind his back.

            "-AH~" Jimin let out a loud moan as Jungkook smirked and pulled out his length, slightly pulling down his underwear to hold it out for Jimin.

            "Jimin.... Suck it~" Jungkook demanded as the younger positioned Jimin's face close enough to suck Jungkook's member. Jimin licked the tip of Jungkook's memeber and opened his mouth to start giving Jungkook head. So far, Jimin tried to keep his moans down but as soon as Jungkook turned on the cock ring, Jimin stopped and rested his head on Jungkook's thighs beginning to moan and pant.

           Jungkook gently caressed Jimin's hair back as Jimin finally moved his mouth to Jungkook's member and started to suck Jungkook's cock, bobbing his head in and slightly gagging a bit while Jungkook thrsuted a bit.

           "Ahh~ Jungkook moaned as he placed his hand down to caress Jimin's face while he gazed down at his lover. "Mm~ Oh Jimin..." Jungkook moaned as he licked his lips watching Jimin continue to bob his head and suck Jungkook's pre-cum. "Jimin~ I love you..." Jungkook huffed as Jimin hummed his moans while sucking giving Jungkook head.

        "Mm~hmmm-" Jimin then parted his lips to moan and gently continue to lick along the sides of Jungkook's length. Jimin tried to move his hands but je couldn't free his hands from the tight knot of the ribbon. Jimin felt his own pre-cum already wet his underwear as Jungkook quickly pulled Jimin up to kiss his lover's wet and red plump lips "...Jungkook... P-Please fuck me... Hard please... I want you to touch me..." Jimin whispered along the kiss while Jungkook still held the dildo into Jimin's entrance as he rested Jimin down on the bed. the younger continued to lick along Jimin's lips while they moved their tongues around together in Jimin's mouth. 

              Jungkook raised Jimin's leg up and looked down to see how deep the dildo was in now while it was vibrating. Just listening to Jimin let out uncontrollable moans made Jungkook just want to watch Jimin continue while he touched himself to the sight if it. Jungkook pressed Jimin's legs back making the older boy gasp and scrunch his face at how forcefully Jungkook did it.

             "AaH- JUNGKOOK! That hurts!" Jimin cried slightly kicking Jungkook's shoulder softly.

           Jungkook laughed at seeing Jimin arch his body forward due to the pain as Jungkook made sure he pulled down his underwear and pants. Jungkook picked up the sex oil and climbed on the bed as he looked down at Jimin now hovering over the shaky, older boy.

             "You said you wanted me to be rough with you...." Jungkook whispered as he rubbed oil along his hands and slowly dragged them up Jimin's chest, making Jimin feel the wet oil on his chest trailing up to his nipples now. "I'll be rough, Darling... Only if you'd tell me when you had enough of the sweet pain~" Jungkook claimed.

             The younger then leaned down on Jimin and raised his hand up to hold Jimin's face pointing it up as he whispered into Jimin's ear. "Now... The only cries I want to hear is... Your sweet moans begging for more~"