Chapter 12: Stay

"Will you?" Jungkook asked again as Jimin nodded and quickly turned away.

            "H-how long do you want me to stay here? All day? Only for a meal?" Jimin asked as he turned around to face Jungkook.

           "Anytime is fine by me...It doesn't hurt to get to know my barber. I find you really special. It's like, you would catch my attention. Not saying you didn't though. You're so adorable how can I not pay attention to you?" Jungkook chuckled as he walked up to a mirror and looked at his hair. "I'm only teasing~"

              "Do you... Like your hair?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looked at Jimin from the reflection of the mirror.

             "Yes I do, I love it.. Thank you!" Jungkook smiled as he rolled his hair back again, gazing at his reflection as Jimin stared at Jungkook's back. His muscles looked firm but his pale and gentle skin made him look breath taking. Jungkook looked up at Jimin's reflection to see him gazing at Jungkook's body making the younger blush and turn around. "Should I just keep my shirt off? You seem to stare at me more like this~"

            "I'm sorry.." Jimin whispered as he sat down nervously on the couch. Jimin then looked at the floor to see that there was a bit of hair all over the floor and Jimin glanced at Jungkook. "Where do you keep your broom?" Jimin asked. Insisting on sweeping up the messy bits of hairs on the ground.

            "Oh don't worry Jimin, I'll clean it!" Jungkook insisted as Jimin layed back on the couch. "You're my guest... It's only fair that I do all of these things for you. Right now, you could sleep or even relax. I'll cook for you and clean up the mess." Jungkook said as Jimin turned his head to see Jungkook walk into his room just to put on another shirt.

         "He's so nice to me..." Jimin whispered as he smiled resting his head back, against the soft, leathered couch. Jimin didn't fear the man and felt happy he was atleast out of the house! Jimin closed his eyes and started to fall asleep. Becoming vulnerable to Jungkook so easily.

           Jungkook walked into the living room with a black sweater while he placed his hands in the pockets, gazing at Jimin while he slept. Jungkook kept his stare at Jimin for a minute before going into the kitchen to make a meal.

              Jungkook began to boil noodles in the pot with extremely hot water as he occasionally glanced at Jimin. Watching him sleep. It was like he could watch Jimin forever! Jimin then changed his position and rested on the pillows, laying on his side as he fell asleep making Jungkook smile.

       Jungkook cooked hot and soft rice to go with the glassed noodle stir fry with beef and steamed chopped vegetables, soybean soup with the rich taste of soybean paste that gave the soup a bit of spice to it and red chili powdered cabbaged kimchi Jungkook made the day before before just so Jimin can eat with him. To top it all off, Jungkook added a fried egg over the noodles that had a pinch of salt on it too.

           Jungkook started to set the table in his kitchen that had room for a table with two chairs to go with it. As soon as Jungkook finished setting up the table he looked at the food he made for Jimin and him to enjoy.

          "Everything needs to be perfect..." Jungkook whispered to himself as he moved the side bowl of rice slightly to make sure it was absolutely perfect. Before he can wake Jimin up, he quickly sweeped the floor until there was no speck of hair in sight! Jungkook really wanted to make sure Jimin got what he deserved. A perfect meal.

          Jungkook walked up to Jimin and enjoyed the moment where he watched over Jimin sleep. "Jimin~" Jungkook whispered with his soothing voice as he raised his hand to tap Jimin's shoulder. "Jimin.. Jimin.. I made a meal for the two of us to enjoy! Please wake up." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear making Jimin open his eyes and gaze at Jungkook. That was the best nap he has taken so far this week! Jimin sat up and stretched as Jungkook walked into the kitchen, wanting Jimin to follow after him now.

         When Jimin reached the kitchen, he fixed his eyes at the food and looked at Jungkook. "You know how to cook very well!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook pulled Jimin's chair.

           "Thank you, Here.. Sit please." Jungkook stated as Jimin sat down on the chair while Jungkook pushed Jimin's chair forward. Making sure Jimin was close to the table. "Is this okay?"

            "Y-yes..." Jimin responded as he looked up at Jungkook. The young man was really close to Jimin that the older boy was able to hear Jungkook's soft breathing.

          Jungkook then pulled away after staring into Jimin's eyes. It only seemed like the two were moving in closer and closer. Jimin didn't want it to stop.

             Jungkook sat across from Jimin as he looked up at the older boy. Even when Jimin started eating, he could hear Jungkook speak quietly to himself... Almost like be was scolding himself and telling himself 'No.'

              Jimin looked up while he was eating the stir fry noodles and noticed Jungkook wasn't eating at all! There was something up with him... He refused to eat and stay put.

            "Why aren't you eating? Is there something wrong?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looked up and shook his head pulling off an assuring smile.

                "I was only thinking..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin nodded. Jungkook then started to eat.... However, this didn't stop him from speaking to himself and looking blankly at the table. This made Jimin grow a little concern for the younger.

            "I think... It's better that I leave after this meal. You seem like you need sleep, have you've gotten any rest?"

              "No... I was too excited to see you here.." Jungkook whispered as he looked up at Jimin. Jungkook suddenly had an urge and couldn't take it anymore. "Jimin..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin placed his chopsticks down.

           "Yes, Jungkook?" Jimin asked so obliviously while Jungkook couldn't pry his focus away from Jimin.

            "I want.... I-I want you to stay here... Can you do that? for me?"