Chapter 43: Fast pace~

"Jungkook...." Jimin whispered desperately. He couldn't take in the pain and felt like he was growing crazy for it. Just the simple touches won't do anymore... Jungkook made Jimin horny for more.

              Jimin felt the air around him grow hotter by just feeling Jungkook run his oily hands up along Jimin's ribcages and onto Jimin's nipples. Softly rubbing the hard nipples and making the older boy moan even more.

          Jungkook turned off the dildo and took it out of Jimin, watching the older boy let out a gasp and breathe sharply now. "Hhmmm J-Jungkook... F-"

             "Shhhh.." Jungkook hushed Jimin and smiled at him. "I know what I'm doing, relax~" Jungkook claimed as Jimin had to touch his own member and play with himself as Jungkook applied the oil onto his cock and rub a bit along Jimin's entrance so Jimin wouldn't feel any dry pain. "We'll go all night if we have to, right? I have you all to myself and if we start living together.... I won't have to keep hushing you.." Jungkook claimed as he rubbed the wet tip of his warm member onto Jimin's entrance

            "Mmm-" Jimin hummed as he felt the wet tip drag up and down his anus tracing from inbetween his balls and down into his entrance.

           "I'll leave you feeling so good, Darling~" Jungkook said in a low voice,  grinding his hips upwards as Jimin wanted to desperately move his hands now. Jungkook's big cock was slowly starting to pick up the pace and Jimin was already moaning loudly. He wanted to place his hands up on Jungkook's chest, pull him into more kisses and even leave scratches on the younger's back.

           "A-Ah... Jungkookie... Ah-AH" Jimin cried as the tears pressed onto his silk blindfold. Jimin wanted to free his hands but the tie was too tight, if he was to move his wrist too much, there will be left marks all over his wrists. "J-Jungkook... Jungkook let my hands go.. Please.." Jimin mewled as Jungkook cupped Jimin's face while he was huffing from how fast he was thrusting in and out of Jimin. "I-I want to touch you..."

             "Mm? You want to touch me?" Jungkook managed to say as he pressed his nose against Jimin's. "J-Jimin... AH~ I-I won't... I won't let you go... Not after you pay for ignoring all my calls and telling me to walk out of your life..." Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin's lips again. Jungkook used this as a punishmet against Jimin... He would tie his wrists together tightly and if Jimin moved too much, a dent would be left on his wrists to show how much he was moving.

          Jungkook's body was hot against Jimin's, his perfectly toned torso rubbed along Jimin's soft and petite muscled body. Jungkook was breaking a sweat by the heated moment and kept Jimin caged under him. Everytime Jungkook looked down, Jimin looked like a complete submissive to Jungkook's touches... It was easy for Jimin to succumb to those desires and fantasies.

             Jungkook then pulled out and flipped Jimin over to lay on the bed while he pushed his member back in to thrust. Jimin arched his back so he can grasp some air while he moaned. The older boy felt the rough thrusts, the soft sided veins along the sides of Jungkook's cock and the wet and warm, sticky pre-cum that escaped from Jungkook's slit managed to leak from Jimin's hole.

             Jungkook pressed his hands down on Jimin's shoulders while he thrusted, making Jimin lay his head down against the mattress while he poked up his ass so Jungkook can continue to thrust quickly into Jimin's hole. "AH- Oh J-Jimin...!" Jungkook moaned while he still kept Jimin down against the bed.

            "Mmm~ Ah-AH ah!" Jimin cried his moans and tried to break free from the knot as Jungkook had to slowly drag his hands down and caress Jimin's arms to his hands to make the older boy stop.

             Jungkook kissed Jimin's back neck and slowed his thrusts down a bit. "Mm... Jimin~ don't move or else you'll hurt yourself!" Jungkook stated as he pulled the boy up to his knees on the bed. "Maybe I should keep you on your knees so you won't end up cutting your wrists."

          "Jungkook... Take it off of me." Jimin whispered as Jungkook bit his lip and stared at Jimin.

           "Should I?" Jungkook asked himself as he held Jimin's hands back. "You can only take off one, then. The cock ring... The white ribbon or the silk blindfold?" Jungkook asked as Jimin moved his hands carefully as Jungkook sighed. "Alright then~ Don't complain if I go too hard on you." Jungkook smirked while he began to undo Jimin's tight knot on his wrist.

             As soon as Jungkook freed Jimin's hands, Jimin moved his hands back to pull Jungkook's hands over his hips. "Hold me here~" Jimin said as Jungkook stared at the strain on Jimin's wrists.

           Jimin then placed his hands on the mattress and bend his body for Jungkook so his lover can continue to thrust into Jimin. "Fuck me hard, Daddy~" Jimin huffed as Jungkook spanked Jimin and started to thrust harder into the older boy.

            "AH~" Jimin let out a moan and raised the silk blinfold so he can look around.

            "You can only take off one thing, Jimin~" Jungkook gruffed as he spanked Jimin again to hear the older boy moan again. "Mm~ Y-Your so naughty... N-Never listening to a word I say.." Jungkook moaned as he held Jimin's hips tightly enough to leave a hand print mark against his pale body.

          Jungkook continued to thrust harder and harder, picking up his pace and listening to Jimin's voice crack from his shouts. "Jimin!! Jimin!!" Jungkook moaned his lover's name repeatedly. No matter how many times Jungkook uses a dildo inside of Jimin to stretch him out, Jimin would always be tight. Jimin was muffling his moans against the bed so he wouldn't get too loud. He was unsure on what time his parents would come back... But Jimin just didn't want to stop even if his parents were on their way home.

          The older boy wanted to feel this, the swift and pleasurable thrusts along with the vibrating cock ring wrapped around his sensitive member. Jimin could feel himself closer and closer to having his orgasm but Jungkook wasn't.

         Jungkook on the other hand, felt like he only just started making love with Jimin. Either way, Jungkook loved to others in pain but, with Jimin? The only pain Jungkook wanted to give Jimin was the sexual and sweet, hard pain he always gives him when it comes to sex.