Chapter 56: Seek

Jimin sighed and looked at the call ended screen. "Jungkook needs to change... This is wrong.." Jimin whispered to himself as he was about to close the camera application when, he watched his Mother walk into his room.

        "Mother?" Jimin quickly turned on the audio... But nothing came out. "Ugh I smashed it..." Jimin whispered as he stared at his mother walk around with her arms crossed, saying words to herself. "If only I can listen to what she was saying... Did I have to break the microphone?" Jimin asked himself as he kept watching over his mother neatly fold Jimin's clothes he left scattered.

         Mrs. Park cleaned Jimin's room up, made his bed, folded his clothes and closed the dresser as she looked around feeling guilt. Jimin was able to catch her feelings and thought he would never see the day his mother felt wrong. From a Mother that was raised very wisely, she had those moments where she hated to be wrong and these were one of it.

          "She's in my room..." Jimin whispered happily while he watched. "I wonder what will happen if I was to pay them a visit? Will they kill me? Keep me trapped in there? Ignore me?" Jimin thought as his mother sat down on the bed and placed her arms around herself. Talking to no one but the bare ground.

            "It hurts..." Jimin claimed as he wanted to cry to himself. "She didn't realize what she caused until the damage was already done.." Jimin claimed as he finally broke into tears. "I would love to see her again... Talk to her and help out with cooking meals for her and Father. But I guess I can't go anywhere near them since I'm 'disgusting' it's not fair for me..." Jimin continued, he felt ashamed his parents didn't want anything to do with him... 'It's not fair' Jimin would repeat to himself in his head.

         Jimin wiped his tears as his Mother just patted the empty space on Jimin's bed and wiped a tear that dripped from her eyes. Deep down, Jimin's mother still cared. No matter how much the parents tried to guide Jimin away from loving the same gender, they still cared about him.

        Later on the day, Jimin was walking to work as he carried a small backpack with the money Jungook has given Jimin recently and from before. Jimin made sure he was getting to work early so he can be able to find a nearby therapist. The boy knew he could try to set a schedule to meet with a therapist for Jungook. Because Jungkook can't walk in saying he kills people, Jimin believed it would be better if Jungkook says he has the urge to harm others... Not kill.

             As Jimin was searching up on his phone nearby therapist offices, Jimin found one close to Jungkook's apartment. The boy looked up at the white building structure and read the sign.
____________________________________THERAPY
Dr. Jung Hoseok_________________

               "Oh thank god.." Jimin sighed in relief as he walked into the building in hopes of getting help by the therapist. As soon as Jimin stepped foot inside, the inside of the building had white furniture and a black front desk. The temperature was warm and there was a high levelled floor so Jimin can take off his shoes and walk into the lobby.

          Jimin took off his shoes and looked around where he was greeted by a woman behind the desk. "Hello! Do you have an appointment with the Doctor?" The woman wearing all white asked as Jimin shook his head.

         "I-I came to see if this doctor can help me..." Jimin claimed nervously as the woman nodded with a smile. The worker always had on a smile like she got paid for smiling everyday or rather, she waited for something exciting at the end of the day.

           "Doctor Jung Hoseok is having a moment to himself, but I can promise you that he is a very kind person who can help anyone! He is certified and makes all of his patients happy. Here... I'll give you this application to sign off and I will contact you for your first appointment as soon as the Doctor has time." The woman stated as she brought out a paper for Jimin to sign.

            "What if I'm signing someone else up?" Jimin asked as the worker nodded, allowing him to do so.

            "Yes you could, as long as he or she shows up with you." The woman said closing off her statement with a big smile.

             Jimin signed the form and the woman handed Jimin a pamphlet on what the therapist does. He was called a sunshine, an angel full of hope. From the pictures Jimin looked at in the pamphlet, Jimin knew this man was laid back and nice. He seemed like someone who wouldn't give up on anyone else.... This is what Jimin needed in order to help his lover.

           "Who needs help?" The woman asked as Jimin looked at the form.

           "My boyfriend.." Jimin replied. "He has a big problem and I fear he might hurt someone if this continues."

           "Ah, I see... No worries! The therapist can help you, he never gives up!" The worker added making Jimin smile. It sounded so good to finally have someone here to help him. As much as Jungkook didn't like help, Jimin was going to continue and push in the thought inside of Jungkook. Just thinking about his lover killing people so carelessly scared Jimin and Jimin knew he had to do something about this.

            As soon as Jimin arrived to work, he held the pamphlet and made a smile. "Now, all that's left is get a pet, think of good hobbies to pursue, a date together, and reconnect with family!" Jimin stated while he made his way inside the barber shop.

          "I just need to find out what pet would look nice... Jungkook will love any type of dog!" Jimin added looking up different breeds of dogs in pet stores to get and help Jungkook's bad habit. The young barber was a little worried as he looked at pictures of innocent dogs... Secretly praying Jungkook doesn't end up killing the poor animal like he said he would.