Chapter 60: Wonder

A week later, Jimin was tending to a customer's hair, styling it and cutting it gently. Lately, Jungkook has been feeling much more happier... It almost made Jimin wonder what distracted Jungkook from killing? The younger wasn't stressed and felt relaxed from work.. This just made Jimin feel like Jungkook wasn't completely honest. When the boy asked his boyfriend about this, Jungkook would always say something romantic to steer Jimin away from the thought.

           After Jimin finished tending to the customer's hair, he walked back to the front desk to sit down. All he did lately was waste his days at work and come home to talk and sleep with Jungkook. It was normal and no touching at all.... However, at times Jimin felt like he wanted to let Jungkook touch him but lately, Jungkook has really progressed and hasn't killed anyone.. Jimin just hoped it remained like this.

             Jimin sat down on his chair while he went online to continue his search for a dog. Jungkook wouldn't kill a helpless animal infront of Jimin, would he?

            The boy then came across a picture of a puppy with coffee brown fur mixed with black shot fur too. The dog's breed was a Yorkshire Terrier.

             "This one is so cute!" Jimin cooed as he gazed at the small puppy on the barber shop's computer

             "This one is so cute!" Jimin cooed as he gazed at the small puppy on the barber shop's computer. "I think I want this one... Jungkook and I will take good care of it and I'll make sure nothing bad happens to this puppy." Jimin promised as he stared at the cute Yorkshire Terrier.

            Jimin found himself researching about this breed and where he can get one. The boy knew by now he was going to have to take good care of the puppy and make sure he doesn't allow Jungkook to harm it or even stay alone with the dog even once! Eventually, Jimin found a pet store that was some blocks away from his house and decided he should check it out soon and buy a Yorkshire Terrier if there was one available.

             Jimin soon came to the apartment without checking out the pet store just yet. It was better to atleast keep the thought in his head until after the help of a therapist. This will be his backup plan if all fails.

           Jimin stepped into the apartment with an extra key he had in his pocket. The boy stepped in to see Jungkook laying on the couch like he just got home. His tie was undone, his dress shirt's buttons were unbuttoned and he had a glass of Champagne in his right hand.

            "Hi Jungkookie, I'm home." Jimin called out happily as Jungkook turned his head to smile at Jimin. "Tough day at work?"

            "I had to work on the outfit's prototypes.... There was so much.." Jungkook let out a sigh as Jimin hanged his coat up and took off his shoes to walk up to Jungkook.

             "You're drinking without me?" Jimin asked with a giggle as Jungkook held up the glass for Jimin to take it.

              "Here... It was my fourth drink.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin sat next to Jungkook and held the glass in his hands. The yellow, cold champagne glistened in the glass as Jimin drinked from it. Jungkook watched Jimin drink and layed his head down on Jimin's thighs sleepily.

              "You had four glasses? You're drunk are you?" Jimin asked as he rolled his hand along Jungkook's hair. "Mm.... I should cut your hair a bit..." Jimin whispered as he ran his fingertips along the roots of his lover's hair.

            "Jiminie...." Jungkook said as he had his eyes closed. "I drinked too much..." Jungkook said as Jimin giggled.

            "You can get drunk really fast with this." Jimin told Jungkook as the older suddenly realized Jungkook had a bit of bloodstains on his white dress shirt collar. Jimin blinked and stared at the red blood stain and sighed as he believed it was better not to fight about this.

               "I love you..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin just softly caressed Jungkook's soft hair.

               "I love you too.." Jimin replied as he finished up the sparkling champagne. "Are you hungry? I'll cook for you!" Jimin stated trying to push off the thought of seeing the blood stains on Jungkook's dress shirt.

             "Mm... N-No... Stay!" Jungkook demanded as he sat up and began to laugh, staring at Jimin. "Don't make me hurt you!" Jungkook laughed as he climbed over Jimin and unbuttoned Jimin's black and white stripe dress shirt with a smirk. "I thought you would never come home in time.. I was about to touch myself while thinking of you.." Jungkook confessed as Jimin blushed and sat up to set the glass down by the small table nearby.

             "Jungkook!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook softly pressed his cold and wet lips that had the scent of champagne on them against Jimin's neck while he pressed Jimin against the couch.

              "Darling does your shoulder still hurt?" Jungkook asked removing Jimin's dress shirt to see Jimin had one faded bruise and another bruise appearing on his skin due to last time Jungkook shoved Jimin against the wall.

              "Mhmm... Just don't touch it.." Jimin replied feeling Jungkook leave soft kisses along his bruised shoulder.

            "Let me kiss you here instead..." Jungkook claimed as he gently rubbed his hand upwards along the center of Jimin's pants. "And here..." Jungkook added with a smirk, making Jimin rest his head back and feel Jungkook's soft kisses amongst his warm skin.

           "Jungkook.. You want me?" Jimin questioned softly while he moved his head up to kiss Jungkook's lips. He hasn't been sexually active for a week and a half now... Normally, there was no issue with that but times when Jimin wanted to have sex was rare since Jungkook was always the one who lured him in with his low voice and seducting kisses. "You're so drunk~" Jimin laughed as Jungkook continued to lock lips with Jimin, caressing Jimin's sensitive area.

             "Shh...." Jungkook hushed Jimin with another wet kiss while he shot his hand up Jimin's black inside shirt and rolled his fingers along Jimin's chest and traced them down to Jimin's nipples. "I haven't fucked you in a while... Have you been waiting for me, Darling?~"