Chapter 50: Ignore the thought

Jimin cupped his face and cried into his hands while he sat down in the empty bathtub. This secretly scared Jimin, of course it didn't hurt Jungkook at all but it harmed Jimin in many ways. "I-I don't want to lose you..." Jimin whispered while he dried his eyes using his sweater. "I can't... I just can't!" Jimin cried as he trembled in tears.

             Jungkook just so happened to hear Jimin's sobs and stood up to walk over towards the door. Jungkook lifted his hand up to open the bathroom door, but Jungkook hesitated. "I-I've done enough..." Jungkook whispered as he heard Jimin try not to make any loud sounds.

         "Why do I hurt him so much? Someone so cute, Caring and funny. Why do I always ruin everything?" Jungkook said to himself as he pressed his ear against the door.

             "Someone... Please help me.." Jimin cried silently but Jungkook was able to hear it.

              "Crying.... J-Just like my mother..." Jungkook whispered. "Is he going to leave me now?" Jungkook thought as he then pressed his forehead against the door and closed his eyes. "Jimin can't help me... As much as he wants to, if he interferes, I'll hurt him and get angry! Even if we soon get married and adopt kids, I'll grow jealous and end up killing them all. I want Jimin's attention. He's mine to touch, mines to kiss and caress." Jungkook sighed and slid down against the door, leaning on it as he listened to Jimin cry in the bathroom.

              Jungkook wanted to go inside and make Jimin smile again. However, Jungkook knew this wasn't going to work since he was the one who said he didn't want Jimin's help. Jimin was hurt and wanted Jungkook to be normal so they can live longer together and not have Jungkook taken to prison forever! It was something he couldn't bear the thought of

            Eventually, Jimin dried his tears and stepped out of the bathroom to see Jungkook in bed, 'fast asleep'. Jimin turned off the lights of the bathroom as the whole room was dark with only light from the street lights from outside supplied only little. Jimin gazed at Jungkook and dried his tears as he went to the living room just to retrieve his luggage and change into some sleepwear.

              Jimin walked back into the room and changed in the dark where Jungkook was laying in bed awake and hearing the clothes rustle along Jimin's exposed body. The sad boy changed into a light yellow tank top and silk light yellow bottoms. Jimin then crawled onto the bed as he looked up to see Jungkook turning over on the other side and not hugging Jimin to sleep for once. This made the older boy climb on top of his lover and rest his tired body onto Jungkook's so they can cuddle while they sleep.

              Jungkook opened his eyes to see his lover was laying on top of him with his hips against Jungkook's and his hands wrapped around the killer. "Jimin... What were you doing in the bathroom?"

            "Nothing.." Jimin responded in a quiet voice so Jungkook would know that he was alright. "Daddy, go put on clothes to sleep with~" Jimin giggled, masking away the tears. "You can't sleep with these tight, ripped, jeans!"

           "Fine, I can sleep in my underwear." Jungkook stated as  Jimin got off of Jungkook just to pull down his pants.

            "You have sleep attire and you need to wear them to sleep as always!" Jimin stated as Jungkook started to let out a laugh as he slowly raised the base of Jimin's shirt over his chest. Jungkook only rolled the shirt up to Jimin's collarbones to gaze at Jimin's soft and pale torso where he placed his fingers on Jimin's nipples, beginning to circulate his fingers around it.

      Jimin crawled ontop of Jungkook and sat on his lower half of his body while their members where touching under their clothing. "Jungkook... You have work soon, c-cut it out.." Jimin stuttered as he dropped his hands against Jungkook's chest making the younger slip his hands down to Jimin's bottoms and underwear to squeeze Jimin's ass.

            "Shh..... I just like touching you here..." Jungkook whispered as he continued to knead and squeeze Jimin's butt while he pulled Jimin's body forward so Jungkook can raise his head slightly to lick Jimin's nipples once Jimin layed onto Jungkook's body. "I hate that I always want to touch you places... Do many things to you at the worst times.." Jungkook whispered as he started to suck onto Jimin's left nipple harshly, raising his other hand to place it behind Jimin's back to keep him from moving away.

           "Ah~ Jungkookie..." Jimin closed his eyes and placed his hands on Jungkook's hair tugging it gently as Jimin softly rubbed his hips forward. Teasing Jungkook's buldge that was starting to stand under his underwear. "N-Now is not the time.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook started sucking Jimin's other nipple and suck it while he looked up as Jimin.

           "You say now is not the time... But you're rubbing yourself along my body too. Teasing me and getting me aroused~ I know after all these things that happened, you wouldn't see me the same but you can't blame me for wanting you. W-We don't have to go far... Just this will be okay.." Jungkook claimed as he felt Jimin leave a kiss on Jungkook's head.

          "Jungkook.. I worry about you.. I-"

            Jungkook then pulled Jimin into a kiss while he continued and continued the kiss, wanting Jimin. "Don't talk about this... Not now." Jungkook said as Jimin gazed down at Jungkook while his heart started to pump a bit faster. Jimin suddenly wanted Jungkook more than Jungkook wanted the older boy. Jimin's eyes actually did hurt a bit and he did have a minor headache because of the tears that he has shed in the bathroom in fear of losing Jungkook, but he still loved Jungkook even if the younger became a pain by refusing any help. It was like he was digging his own grave like this!

           Jimin wanted to bring up the conversation, but his body wanted Jungkook even at the worst time at the moment. "Jungkookie..." Jimin huffed while the younger grabbed Jimin's hands into his and sat up to give Jimin a hickey under his jawline. Jimin shut his eyes and started to let out silent moans for Jungkook.

           The boy couldn't believe he was letting this happen after he was just arguing and crying over Jungkook... He just wanted Jungkook so much that he couldn't even control himself when it came to Jungkook's alluring touches that drived him wild.