Chapter 69: Open up

"Hello, Doctor. I'm Park Jimin and this is my.. Boyfriend Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin claimed. It almost felt weird to say another man was his lover to other people.

             "Ah, so he needs the therapy? Alright! Follow me." Hoseok stated as he jogged to the office room happily. The couple was surprised on how much energy this doctor had! It was like he was a small kid running around his office.

             Jungkook held Jimin's hand and walked into the office together with the the hyper therapist. Hoseok then put on some glasses and closed the door behind the couple. "Alright, Jeon Jungkook. Lay back on the long couch and wait for me to ask you questions. Jimin? You can sit right next to him on the other chair." Hoseok instructed as Jungkook layed on the long chair, gripping onto Jimin's hand as his lover sat on a chair next to him.

           "You'll be okay... He's just going to ask you questions." Jimin assured his lover as Jungkook nodded and looked at the doctor.

           Hoseok grabbed a notepad and sat down crossing his leg over his knee where he gazed up  at Jungkook and fixed his glasses. "Let's begin. So, tell me what you think is wrong with you... I only want an answer from you, Jungkook."

              "I don't think nothing's wrong with me." Jungkook shrugged as Jimin looked at Jungkook. "Nothing is bothering me and I love my life."

            "That's what you think right now... But what have you realized lately from the people around you?" Hoseok continued.

             "I don't want to say." Jungkook claimed making Hoseok's job alot harder.

             Hoseok sighed and  adjusted his glasses and folded his hands together. "Imagine I am your best friend-"

           "Jimin's my best friend and my boyfriend."

            "Okay... What about your friend?"

            "I don't have friends." Jungkook replied as Jimin face palmed.

            "Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook took this like a joke. "Pretend he's your close friend."

           "...Sure." Jungkook responded blankly.

           "Tell me what you've noticed with the people around you.... What do they feel about you?" Hoseok questioned as Jungkook looked up at the ceiling.

          "Scared..."

           "Very good, it says here on your papers Jimin filled out that you have urges to hurt others. What do you feel when you want to hurt others?"

            "I feel normal... I feel more better... When I hurt others, I feel like I can breathe and feel joy." Jungkook confessed as Hoseok looked at Jimin.

            "Have you ever wanted to hurt, Jimin?"

            "I..." Jungkook then stayed silent and looked at Jimin who loosened his grip on his lover's hand to listen to Jungkook. "I've harmed him before... And I felt horrible..."

           "But did you ever want to hurt him on purpose? If so.. Why?" Hoseok asked as Jimin gazed at Jungkook.

            "I... Did.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin stayed silent. "He took something away from me.. Just so I wouldn't hurt anyone.."

            "What was that 'something'?"

            "My knife..." Jungkook stated as Hoseok wrote down everything.

            "Have you killed a person before or wanted to?"

           "N-No... I never killed a person!" Jungkook laughed as Hoseok smiled.

          "That's good to know." Hoseok added as he looked at Jimin. "Have you tried to help his issue?"

           "Yes, but at times it doesn't work. He doesn't like help." Jimin confessed as he looked back at Jungkook.

           "What really triggered this behavior? Perhaps a childhood memory you can share with us? Please be open about this." Hoseok stated.

             "Nothing... It's nothing..." Jungkook refused to tell the Therapist as Jimin covered his face to let out a sigh.

             "Here we go again..." Jimin said under his breath.

             "Mmhmm.." Hoseok then walked up to Jimin and whispered in his ear. "You did realize, he has to be able to open up to me if he wants to be cured from this."

             Jungkook watched Jimin look at the doctor then at his lover. "Just answer the question, Jungkook...." Jimin stated.

           "I'll give you both a moment." Hoseok claimed as he walked out of the office to give the two space.

          "What's wrong with you? Answer the questions! This is all it takes to be cured..." Jimin added as Jungkook shook his head.

           "I don't like this at all."

           "But you promised..."

           "I promised to come to therapy not answer the questions." Jungkook replied as Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hands and held them tightly.

              "It's just an hour, sweetie..." Jimin commented and caressed Jungkook's face softly. "Why can't you do things my way?"

             "Jimin... You know I'm not into any help."

             "One hour, that's all! You don't have to come back to this ever again." Jimin stated as Jungkook took a moment to look at Jimin in silence.

               "Fine... I'll try." Jungkook said as he sat up to kiss Jimin's lips and lay back onto the couch.

             Jimin was happy Jungkook was going to stay and thought this was going to be enough for him to come back and have another session of therapy. At the end of this session... He wanted Jungkook to feel comfortable in talking about his issues with others. It was going to be a big step for him now.

            Hoseok eventually returned and sat down at his chair, holding his notepad. "Alright. That was a short break, doesn't effect your session time." Hoseok promised as he turned his notepad to Jungkook's page. "Can you answer the question?"

            "Y-yes..." Jungkook claimed as he looked back at Jimin and then at the doctor. "It all started when my mother bought me a bunny. There was something about me where I became curious... Curious and creepy to my other friends and my own brother. I would play by myself in the playground with no one but my mother watching over me. My father? He didn't like how I was acting and left me as Mother's problem. So... When mother bought me a bunny... I was curious on what it looked like without the fur... Without the skin... Without the bones and without the eyes."

           Hoseok and Jimin listened to Jungkook's story on how this behavior began, it wasn't his fault he was pushed into this... He was only curious and with all of his friends and family members neglecting him, no one told him what was right and what was wrong. This only shaped his behavior to think killing and torturing was something normal.