Chapter 82: Even if I try~

"Jimin..." Jungkook huffed along Jimin's body and kissed Jimin's skin, licking and sucking a hickey on his chest.

           "Mmm~ Oh Jungkook! D-Daddy... You're making me want to cum..." Jimin moaned and closed his eyes to feel Jungkook start to thrust his wet and hard cock in deeper and huff against his skin. "-AH!" Jimin suddenly cummed onto Jungkook and panted heavily while he felt Jungkook slip in and out of him quickly until Jungkook sat up while thrusting into Jimin harshly. He started to pant heavily as he intertwined his hands with Jimin's and threw his head back, cumming inside of Jimin. Jimin felt the warm cum drip inside of his entrance and he tried to move but Jungkook helf him down until he was done cumming into the boy. "J-Jungkook.."

              "ah-AH! J-Jimin... Jimin... H-Hold still..." Jungkook panted and waited until he filled Jimin up with his layers of cum, pumped into Jimin's hole. Jungkook looked down at Jimin and placed his hands on Jimin's ass softly, rubbing it gently as he pulled out.

          Jimin gazed up at Jungkook and pulled him down for another kiss. "You idiot.." Jimin chuckled slightly. "You always find a way to make me say yes..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's lips while he dragged his hands up and down Jimin's chest.

          "Mmm.. you know me so well~" Jungkook smiled into the kiss and looked down at Jimin's shirt rolled up on his body. "You're still using this?" Jungkook asked as he took off Jimin's shirt, kissing his lover and cupping Jimin's face into the kiss. "Mmm-Jimin..."

            "Jungkookie, get off of me~" Jimin giggled as Jungkook shook his head and still kept his head on Jimin, making out with the boy.

             "Can I stay here with Mochi?" Jungkook asked while he caressed Jimin's face.

             Jimin looked at Jungkook and sighed while he pressed his forehead against his. "I don't want to.... But if you really believe you can hold back, I'll trust you on that one. Please don't hurt our Mochi..." Jimin whispered to his lover.

           "I won't. So, are you going to see my Mother after work or before?" Jungkook asked as Jimin began to think about it.

          "After work. I want to talk to her about you and us.. I feel like she will enjoy the fact that you have changed." Jimin stated as Jungkook gazed down at Jimin's body and smirked. "Stop staring at me like that~" Jimin giggled as Jungkook kept atleast one of his hands intertwined with Jimin.

            "I like it when we make love..." Jungkook whispered and caressed Jimin's body. "I can't wait to have you with me tonight~"

            "Ah, stop it! Even after sex you're still needy." Jimin laughed and turned over to reach for his phone and check the time. While Jimin checked his phone, Jungkook grabbed it and set it down, continuing to kiss and lock lips with Jimin. "Mmm~ Jungkookie... Get off.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook giggled and continued to kiss Jimin on his neck and to his cheek.

        "You're so beautiful... I want to fuck you so hard again~"

         Jimin pushed Jungkook off and giggled while he sat up. "I have to go to work. Please don't hurt Mochi while I'm gone the whole day."

         "Baby, I'll be here for a while before I get to work. But don't worry, I won't hurt Mochi... I wouldn't lay a finger on a cute puppy like him, I promise." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin stood up with the blanket wrapped around his body.

           "Sure, of course you won't." Jimin commented as Jungkook watched Jimin walk to the bathroom.

         "I would grab you and throw you back onto the bed so I can fuck you again... But I'll let you go on." Jungkook claimed as he rolled over on the bed, covering his body with an extra blanket by his side. "Ah... I forgot to tell you something!"

         Jimin turned around with the blanket hanging from his elbows while it covered the lower half of his body. "What is it?"

          "My Mother... When you see her, please keep in mind she's a little off..." Jungkook claimed as he sat up to look at Jimin while he played with the blanket over his body.

          "A little off?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded.

          "She's a bit..crazy." Jungkook then let out a chuckle. "Of course, I left her like that... She was scared of me. By now, I don't even know if my father or my brother could be still living with her, but I know she's still at that old house. She's been there for so long I still remember the route to her house. At times, when I miss her, I would walk by the house just to catch a glimpse on what she might be up to..." Jungkook replied and stood up. "Let me join you." Jungkook stated completely changing the conversation as Jimin nodded.

          "You can't change the conversation so quickly, Jungkookie... Why don't you want to atleast walk into the house just to say Hi?"

           "It's really tough to explain.." Jungkook replied as he walked into the bathroom and started the shower instead of the bath. "I guess you can just say that she disowned me too." Jungkook added.

           "I'll need to talk to her today... Maybe this is just a misunderstanding." Jimin replied as Jungkook turned around and kissed Jimin's lips, slowly prying off the blanket from Jimin's arms and letting it fall onto the bathroom floor.

           "It's not a misunderstanding... I was out of control when I was younger... I harmed her without even laying a finger on her. In other words, I scared her and became a monster before her very own eyes. That's no misunderstanding." Jungkook claimed as he placed his hands on Jimin's hips. "I don't care if she's still scared of me... I just don't want you to be afraid."

             "I'm not scared of you like I was before..." Jimin claimed as Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes.

            "I had a dream you were." Jungkook stated as he looked at Jimin's hands. "I can't imagine you telling me you're scared again."

            "But I love you, there is no such thing of me being afraid of you... I was before but now, I'm not! Your Mother must be worried and misses you everyday." Jimin stated as Jungkook grabbed Jimin by his hand and guided him into the shower silently. "Don't you want to see your Mother too?" Jimin asked as Jungkook closed the dividers and and turned to Jimin in tears.

              "Why would I do that if all I care about is you?" Jungkook asked as he hugged Jimin and softly cried into Jimin's shoulder. "I can't see my Mother even if I wanted to... It's by law that I stay away from her. I can't violate the restraining order."