Chapter 39: Toy

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he dried Jungkook's tears with the sleeves of his shirt. "Don't cry~" Jimin pressed his forehead against Jungkook's and gave the younger a peck on the lips.

           "I never heard someone say something like that to me... Thank you.." Jungkook replied as he placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders and slowly drop them along Jimin's arms to lock hands with his.

             "Well, you just did~ I love you." Jimin replied as Jungkook quickly picked him up and threw him over his shoulders. "Where are you taking me?!" Jimin laughed as he tried to get off but Jungkook kept walking.

           "I'm sleepy now and I need my pillow to sleep with." Jungkook claimed as Jimin let out giggles while Jungkook dragged Jimin up the stairs and into the room. Jungkook then tossed Jimin onto the bed, quickly climbed over him and layed down so Jimin wouldn't run off.

           "JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted in laughter as Jungkook hugged Jimin and rested his head on Jimin's chest. "Ah, you brat." Jimin giggled.

           "I love you~" Jungkook whispered as he closed his eyes to sleep while Jimin continued to giggle. "Stop moving or I'll bite!" Jungkook threatened as Jimin smiled and played with Jungkook's hair.

           "I can't, when I blush too much, I giggle." Jimin said as he tried not to laugh.

           "Hold still..." Jungkook whispered while he started to fall asleep on Jimin's chest. It was the calm embrace of someone else Jungkook always wanted. Just before Jungkook was upset and angry he didn't have Jimin in his arms everynight. Those nights were endless, but he finally had Jimin now and couldn't imagine how hurt he would feel without him. It was like Jimin tamed Jungkook with his gentle voice, his soft touches and cute giggles.

         Jimin layed on the bed while he felt Jungkook's body rest calmly. His breathing was steady, silent as Jimin felt warm with just having Jungkook hug him tightly. "I love you so much..." Jimin whispered as he rested his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and closed his eyes since he couldn't escape Jungkook there.

           Jimin soon woke up to see Jungkook putting on a black tux coat over his white dress shirt and black suspenders. Jimin layed on the mattress with his arms spreaded along the bed. Jimin then stretched as he turned over to arch his back and look at Jungkook. "Mm~ are you leaving me now?" Jimin asked in a sweet voice while he stopped stretching and rested on the bed, looking at Jungkook.

            "Yes I am." Jungkook claimed as he looked at Jimin lay on his front, gazing at Jungkook with a smile. "You're so cute.. Ah, I almost forgot." Jungkook claimed as he took out what seemed to be an adult toy in a plastic box from his luggage.

            "W-Whats that?" Jimin asked as Jungkook handed it to Jimin.

            "Here, put this on and find out." Jungkook advised as Jimin looked at the plastic box. The sex toy had words in bold on the box that said "Ring w/ Remote"

             Jimin looked at the small remote and wondered why it was much smaller. Jimin opened it so innocently and thought this was the type of ring for his finger. "Doesn't fit."

             "Are you kidding me?" Jungkook laughed and covered his face from the laughter. "Jimin! It's a cock ring!"

             Jimin then looked at the sex toy and flipped it over to read the description, blinking repeatedly. "O-oh... Why do you have this?"

             Jungkook laughed and picked up the small remote. "So you can wear this while I'm at work today~"

             Jimin laughed as Jungkook took the ring away from Jimin's finger and layed Jimin back. "Hurry up, I need to leave in about five more minutes." Jungkook claimed as Jimin watched to see how Jungkook pulled down Jimin's pants and lowered the waistband on Jimin's underwear.

              Jungkook then slipped the cock ring onto Jimin and held up the remote. "Try to ignore my calls today."

            "Are you going to electrocute me?!" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head laughing.

            "No!" Jungkook then stood up still holding the remote. "Let me show you." Jungkook then pressed the button as the cock ring started to vibrate. Jimin then looked down to see the sex toy vibrate and slowly turn him on.

         "A-Ah okay!" Jimin shouted  as he quickly placed his hand on Jungkook's arm to make it stop.

        "Now you get it?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded helplessly as Jungkook quickly turned it off. "I'm not going to turn it on right now.. I have to go and I'll end up running late if I hear you moaning. So maybe when I'm at work and feeling bored, I'll turn it on." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked up at Jungkook.

            "What if I need to take it off?"

             "You won't. Just don't do it or else it EXPLODES!" Jungkook teased as Jimin pushed Jungkook.

               "You're so mean to me, Jungkookie~ you have me wearing some vibrator!" Jimin claimed as he pulled up his underwear and bottoms. "It's getting uncomfortable."

            "You'll get use to it, its rubber so it won't hurt you." Jungkook said as he kissed Jimin's forehead.

            "Let me take it off..." Jimin claimed as Jungkook held up the remote.

            "Keep it on, Jimin." Jungkook claimed as Jimin giggled and looked at Jungkook. "I'll see you later, love you~"

           "Love you too~" Jimin replied and as soon as Jungkook left, Jimin looked down at the center of his pants while he kept staring. Jimin was curious to have it on but then he wanted to take it off at the same time. Jimin was worried that any second, Jungkook might turn it on so Jimin kept his eyes closed as he expected to feel vibrations any second.

           "H-He might call me!" Jimin exclaimed as he quickly grabbed his phone and held it close while he shut his eyes. Jimin layed in bed and hugged his phone close just so he couldn't miss any calls from Jungkook.

            Just as Jimin was about to let go of his phone, Jimin's phone ringed making the boy quickly answer the call. "H-Hello?"

           "Oh look, you answered. I'm walking to a taxi cab right now and I thought you took it off already." Jungkook added as Jimin smiled.

            "I can keep it on for you, Jungkook~" Jimin replied as he listened to his lover chuckle.

            "Don't take it off and keep that on. Then, I can come back and take it off of you~" The younger man mentioned as Jimin agreed.

              "You tricked me, I said no sex until I say so but this is what you do to get there." Jimin added with a giggle. "You idiot, my cute idiot..." Jimin replied as he turned over on the bed and continued to talk to his lover through the phone while Jungkook was getting to work.