Chapter 28: Stay away

Jimin felt his heart sink due to how scared he was. The young barber was at the front door of his house and could only imagine how angry his Mother would be... But his father? Not so much.

            Jimin finally knocked on the door as his Father answered it quickly. Jimin's eyes widened to see his Father grow shocked too. "Park Jimin, where have you been?" Mr. Park asked as he stepped aside to let Jimin in from the cold outside and into his warm house.

            "I was out with a friend all day..." Jimin lied as he walked in to see his Mother sweeping with a brown broom.

           "Who is this friend of yours?! Do you know how long you were gone?! You were gone all day and it's not fair to us! We were worried sick." Mrs. Park exclaimed as she walked up to Jimin and gave her son a hug. She was very worried that she hasn't seen the young boy in forever.            

           As the Mother gave Jimin a hug, she sensed Soju and cologne.. This was really weird because she always told Jimin to never drink and how can he drink if he only went to get a 'sample' of the cologne at the mall once? Mrs. Park glared at Jimin for a moment. "Soju? Have you been drinking alcohol?"

            "N-No..." Jimin lied as his Mother folded his arms.

         "Don't lie to me..."

           "Mother, I would never lie to you!" Jimin continued as his father stepped up to Jimin and smelled his turtle neck sweater.

           "It smells like it.." The Father added as his Mother tilted her head.

          "What did I tell you about lying?" The Mother asked as anger took over and she quickly slapped Jimin across his face making the Father flinch. Leaving Jimin in shock. Jimin looked at the ground, he was shocked his own mother would do this! Normally Jimin expected his Father to do that but it was his own Mother... Jimin cupped the side of his face as he looked like he was going to cry.

              The Father felt bad for his son and wanted to comfort but he knew this was the only way Jimin would learn to never do it again. Just before Jimin would get gentle slaps on the wrist when he was younger but now, he recieved bigger punishments since he was older. "Jimin-"

             "Don't comfort him. Let him cry, he needs to learn that he shouldn't go out drinking and I don't even know where you got that cologne. Maybe you went out to the club with your 'friend' to find sluts and love them." The mother said almost tearing up. "I never thought I would have to talk to you about this, Jimin! After work you are to come back to this house or else I will send your father to find you."

              "Jimin, you know the rules, hand over the phone.." The Father claimed just to make the Mother refrain from hurting Jimin.

               "I'm an adult... Not a baby.. I am Twenty-three years old, I can handle alcohol!" Jimin exclaimed as his Mother rolled her eyes and looked away, walking out of the living room because she didn't want to give much of a punishment to Jimin... Even if he was right.

            Jimin handed over his phone and hurried to his room in anger, he refused to be in the same room of his parents and only felt like crying now. He knew he couldn't see Jungkook.. But Jimin had the urge to tell this to Jungkook face to face since he no longer had his phone. However, he couldn't leave at all...

               Around midnight, Jungkook was at his kitchen table and was sitting with the table set with beef, kimchi, soju, lettuce for wraps, tomatoes, mushrooms, shrimp and diced carrots. "He'll be here... He'll be here... I need to calm down.." Jungkook whispered to himself as he teared up a little.     

                "This is stupid! Not coming, huh?! I've been waiting for an hour and I've had to re-heat that soup five times.." Jungkook cried as he got up and flung the table, making all of the food fall onto the floor and all of the glass bowls break. Jungkook then picked up the knife from the floor and turned on his phone wanting to call Jimin. Jungkook dialed Jimin's phone number and expected Jimin to answer but as soon as he called, the call was rejected and this only got Jungkook angry.

             "Maybe he is asleep... I don't need to get angry because he could be sleeping.." Jungkook shut his eyes and let out a sob. "He lied to me?! Jimin... I know you would never do this to me. I'm overreacting! But I'm too fragile... I can't be handled like this since I am only sensitive on my mind." Jungkook quickly wiped his tears and looked at the clock. "I need to wait and calm down..." Jungkook stated as he noticed the bottle of Soju shattered too and Jungkook shrugged, getting another bottle from the fridge and pouring himself a shot.

           Jungkook took a shot of Soju unaware if he had too many, he'll be easily ticked off. Jungkook kept glancing at the door and the clock and poured another shot. "Patience..." Jungkook whispered as he took another shot.

          Around his fifth shot, Jungkook glanced at the clock, ready to pour his next shot as he suddenly placed the bottle down and clenched his fist. "I'm sick of waiting..." Jungkook hissed as he picked up the knife again and stomped over to his coat and shoes at the front door. He was now ready to go find Jimin.

            Meanwhile, Jimin was in his room sleeping with the red mark on his pale face. He only wished to see Jungkook but it felt like it was better to separate himself from his client since he knew his mother would be onto him.

            While Jimin was asleep he only thought of the same dream again from before...

           Jimin walked into the room where Jungkook turned on the lamp of his living room. Jungkook had such a handsome stare that almost turned Jimin on.... He didn't know what it was but he was intrigued. Jimin smiled and stepped up to Jungkook and watched how Jungkook held up the white ribbon while he sat on a leathered one seat couch.

           "Did you really have to leave me?" Jungkook asked as his voice echoed.

           "I can't love you..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook chuckled.

          "Then if you can't love me... Can't you stay to pleasure me? Offer still stands.. Pleasure me I'll pay you for it..." Jungkook whispered as he stood up, walked up to Jimin and repeated. "I'll pay you..."

          "This is just a dream.... You would never do this to me..."

           "Then how do you know of it?" Jungkook asked as he held out Jimin's wrists and tied them together, bringing Jimin in closer to his body as he started to kiss Jimin with his hands tied behind his back.

            "Jungkook wouldn't say this... To me.." Jimin continued as he backed away slowly.

             "I did... You just don't remember... So much Soju does things to you." Jungkook added with smirk. "I love you too~"