Chapter 48: When it hurts

Jungkook got down on his knees again to the older boy holding Jimin's hand while he held the knife in the other. With that knife in his hands he dropped it onto the floor, resting his head on Jimin's comfortable thighs as the older boy gently caressed Jungkook's hair.

             "Please don't run away from me... If I tell you what's wrong with me..." Jungkook whispered. "You promised me you wouldn't ever leave me if something so big was to ever happen to me... Even if I need help you said you'll be here with me to go through it all! So stay... Stay here and don't move at all, I beg of you..." Jungkook stated as Jimin nodded.

            "I made a promise and I will never break it." Jimin claimed as Jungkook held a blank face while he rubbed his hands up and down Jimin's soft thighs.

             "Im a serial killer..." Jungkook said expecting Jimin to kick him off and run, but Jimin didn't... He was speechless. "I have murdered... Many... Many people. I've kidnapped and murdered people of any gender... I did it only for relief. I would get so angry I had to do something about it! My parents... They've watched me become a monster before them. I've killed every pet I received as gifts but when I did it, I wouldn't feel guilt. I feel like I can breathe again!"

                Jimin continued to caress Jungkook's soft hair as he listened to Jungkook. "Why couldn't you get help?"

              "I don't want any help... I help myself and I don't want anyone interfering! I have a brother.. He was scared of me and very soon, my family didn't want to cover up for me... They told me, I can leave the house or get some help. So I moved out on my own. Huh, It really wasn't much of responsibility to get my own independence... It was fear from my own mother that sent me here on my own..."

           "How many..?" Jimin asked as Jungkook had think about it for a minute.

          "Fourteen people... But animals? I've killed so many I don't even know how much. I grew curious on how many things lived.. I kidnapped to open them up, experiment.... Some I kidnapped for just torture and I really loved it. They would scream and cry... I really liked the power I had."

              "T-That's okay! We ca-"

              "It's not okay... I bought many cameras, microphones and started to watch you. At your work.. In your room. I found pleasure by just watching you sleep or even thinking of how good it would feel if I was to cum all over your trembling body. I had to have you!" Jungkook claimed as he sat up to look at Jimin with such a happy smile. "You're my trophy! My prized possession!" Jungkook said as Jimin cupped Jungkook's face and looked into Jimin's eyes.

            "Jungkook... You're insane.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook looked at Jimin's lips.

            "I'm insane..." Jungkook repeated. "I'm..... Insane..." Jungkook whispered. "Jimin, I love you... So what if I am insane? So what if I kill? Didn't you say you will still love me? What am I to you if you don't love me? Am I just your client?!"

              "I love you Jungkook... I really do! But, we need to get you help. You can't blame your parents from trying to help. They love you! And I... I love you.. I only want to help you." Jimin stated as Jungkook got up, still holding Jimin's hand now.

             "I don't want to do anything about this... It's the only way I feel relieved." Jungkook hissed as Jimin shook his head.

             "V-Very soon, I'll be scared of you too! I don't want to fear you... I want us both to fall in love and have a future together! Only if you seek help."

            "I can't seek help Jimin..."

            "Why?" Jimin asked as he intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's.

             "I killed that man... The one who bothered you that night. I then dumped his body in an ice pond... But there is no evidence of me killing him. I kept the knife.."

              Jimin then remembered the figure of a man that murdered the other young and drunk man that night... This made Jimin stand still and look down to let out a sharp breath. "I-I understand..."

            "Please don't say it's over.... I want to try and look for help but at the same time... I love the feeling of killing... It's too interesting for me. It's addicting." Jungkook stated as Jimin sighed and looked up to the younger boy's eyes.

              "Atleast say you'll try not to do it. I know you'll do it again and kill like it's nothing but I'm scared You'll get caught and never come back to me! Stop killing others and try to focus on something better and more peaceful than that. Like me! You can stay here with me... Kiss me and touch me! We can go on dates and talk to eachother. Very soon you'll get rid of this feeling and we.... We can.." Jimin trailed off as he looked down at Jungkook's hands fully intertwined with his.

              "We can what?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked up starting to tear up again. "Jimin?"

              "We can have a future together.... Fall in love, adopt kids..." Jimin said with a smile. "There's endless possibilities. Travel, raise a familiy, get married, have our anniversaries and live together until we grow old." Jimin stated with a smile. "Wouldn't you like that?"

              "Adopt kids...." Jungkook sighed and shook his head. "I can do all of that but never promise to take care of a child... I can only live with you but with another living thing? Jimin, I can't! You'll love the child and pay more attention to it than me! I'll get jealous and hurt the kid... I can't..."

              "You'll grow into it! I know you will because you love me and you'll do this for me." Jimin then hugged Jungkook. "It's alot to handle, but I know you'll come around." Jimin looked up to press his nose with Jungkook's as the younger was still silent on what Jimin wanted for the two of them in the future.

               Jungkook knew Jimin would want these things, he would want marraige, peace, family, and a future where Jungkook isn't out to murder a living soul. Jungkook didn't want help... He didn't want to change such a habit that has become and addiction, there was just no way he can get this all fixed even if Jimin begged with all he had.

            The younger shook his head as Jimin stared into Jungkook's eyes feeling sad now. "I don't want you to help me. You're wasting your time." Jungkook whispered as he tried to pull away but Jimin still hugged him tightly.

            "Don't think I'll be like everyone else... Everyone else who shuts you out so you can go around and continue this. Your family doesn't love you if they didn't go this far for you like how I am right now.." Jimin looked up at Jungkook as he refused to let him go. "I do this because I love you and I really mean it."