Chapter 37: Lover

"Live with you... I'll have to ask my parents first. Let me try to talk to my parents about this." Jimin claimed as Jungkook nodded, holding his lover close.

            "Can I start giving you cute names?" Jungkook asked as Jimin giggled. "Hmm?"

             "Ah, don't start. Literally anything can lead to us to having sex." Jimin stated as he sat up. "My parents will be gone for the whole day... Do you have work today?"

           "Yes, around the afternoon." Jungkook sighed. "Thanks for reminding me." Jungkook laughed as Jimin kissed Jungkook's lips and stood up.

           "You look very sleepy, get some rest until you have to go." Jimin insisted as Jungkook held out his hands.

           "I can't sleep without my pillow~" Jungkook flirted as Jimin started to laugh and shake his head.

          "Get some rest!" Jimin continued to laugh as Jungkook sat up and looked at Jimin with a smile.

          "Sleep with me."

            "No, why didn't you get any sleep last night?" Jimin asked covering his smile and trying not to give in.

             "I was...watching a movie..." Jungkook said with a smile. But what he was doing in reality was watching Jimin sleep all night.

           "Well, Jungkook... Get some sleep now. Or else you'll be really exhausted at work!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook layed back and placed his arm over his eyes while Jimin covered the younger with the covers on the white bed.

           "Darling~" Jungkook called out as Jimin suddenly blushed at the name.

            "Darling?" Jimin giggled as Jungkook moved his arm away from his face and slowly raised his hand to hold Jimin's. "What do you want now?" Jimin asked while his face was turning red from blushing too much.

           "Just to let you know... If you don't tell your parents sooner or later, I will." Jungkook stated as Jimin watched Jungkook rub Jimin's soft hand in his. "Understand now?"

           "Yes.." Jimin replied as the younger boy sat up just to kiss Jimin's cheek.

           "Alright, let me sleep." Jungkook teased as Jimin shoved the younger and left the room.

          Jimin closed the door quietly and thought that it was such a sweet moment with Jungkook. They didn't end up touching and having sex, just the way Jimin always imagined. It was a calm and beautiful moment the two shared and hoped very soon Jungkook would be able to learn from it.

          Jimin walked down the steps to see his Mother already packing to head out to a meeting trip with her husband. "Hi, Mother!" Jimin walked into the kitchen and watching what his mother was packing.

            "Where's your friend?" Mrs. Park asked as Jimin pointed to the stairs.

            "He's in my room sleeping." Jimin claimed as he sat down infront of the table. "He's handsome, isn't he?" Jimin asked hinting at how he was attracted to men.

            "He is, but there is a couch in the living room. He could sleep there." Mrs. Park stated as she zipped up a bag filled with a bit of snacks, packed up food, money, napkins and water bottles.

             "He's my best friend, I don't want him to sleep there."

             "Hmm... Make sure you cook him something to eat and don't make any trouble while we are gone. You can sleep in my room if you get sleepy. Let him stay in yours."

             "If you both come back, I'll have to sleep on the couch?" Jimin asked as his mother nodded.

             "I would let you both sleep in the same room, but he seems like the type of people who wants to be on their own and closed off."

             "Jungkook had no issues with me in the room while he slept..." Jimin added as Mrs. Park tilted her head and looked at Jimin.

           "Oh you disrespectful boy! Listen to what your elder say and leave the boy alone!" The Mother claimed as she shoved Jimin, making Jimin laugh.

             "Besides, he'll be at work in the afternoon and I will be on my own here. No worries, I will eat." Jimin claimed with a smile as his Mother patted Jimin's back.

           "Don't open the door for no one!" Mrs. Park advised as she gazed at the clock. "Your Father will be here soon so I will have to get ready for him to pick me up."

            "Okay." Jimin replied as he walked to the fridge and took out a bag of chocolate chip cookies in small bite sizes. "Do you think Jungkook is hungry?" Jimin asked as he held up a small cookie.

            "Don't bother the boy. Let him sleep." The Mother claimed as Jimin sat down and giggled looking at his Mother set the bag onto the couches. "If you have to, Cook for him. He's your guest."

              "He can cook." Jimin claimed as he continued to eat cookies.

               "You are so unhealthy, Jimin! Eat real food, not sugar!"

               Jimin laughed and got up when he heard the door being opened, his Father was back from work. "Hello, Father. Welcome home."

            "Hello Jimin."

             "He brought in a friend of his and his name is Jeon Jungkook! He is really handsome and kind." The Mother said as The Father smiled.

             "I guess we don't have to worry on leaving Jimin alone all day." The Father mentioned as he still held the door open. "We should get going now that there is no traffic at the moment." The father claimed as he looked up to see a figure of a man stand up the stairs hall and gaze down at him.

            Jimin was busy helping his Mother take her things and double check while Mr. Park gazed up, staring back at the figure. It was Jungkook looking down at the Father and since the hallway light was turned off on the upstairs, Jungkook gave off a scary first impression to the elder.

            Jungkook knew he was scaring the man, he wanted to make Mr. Park fear him because Jungkook did not like Jimin's parents at all. There was many things to the parents Jungkook didn't like, this was mostly based on how they react to homosexuals.... and treated Jimin like a helpless lamb. This made Jungkook angry at times when he would think about it.

             Jimin looked up to see Jungkook leaning by the corner of the wall and staring at Mr. Park like he was out to get him. "Oh Father, that's Jungkook!" Jimin pointed to Jungkook as Mr. Park smiled nervously and waved.

             "Is he mute?" Mr. Park asked as Jungkook smiled and turned around heading to the room. "Something about him seems off... Are you sure he's okay? He looks like a serial killer." Mr. Park joked as Jimin shook his head.

            "Noo! That's Jeon Jungkook. He isn't mute or a serial killer. As far as I know, he would never hurt a fly!" Jimin claimed. Jimin realized Jungkook was listening to the conversation Jimin and Mrs. Park were having the whole time and wasn't sleeping at all before... It was like Jungkook was watching over Jimin every single time. Even when the younger was 'sleeping'.