Chapter 66: Schedule

After the bath, Jimin walked up to his phone on the bedside table and decided to call the doctor back. Jimin had his dark blue towel wrapped around his waist while he picked up his phone to call the doctor.

          Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom brushing his teeth with his white T-shirt over his short black boxers. The younger eyed Jimin while he brushed his teeth. "Jimin, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked, placing his hand on his hips.

          "Calling the therapist." Jimin answered as he sat down on a nearby chair with his legs crossed, holding the phone up to his ear.

          "You can atleast put on some clothes before you call the Therapist."

            "What do you think I'll do? Jerk off to the voice of the doctor?" Jimin joked with a giggle as Jungkook folded his arms. "Ah, I'm joking!"

          "Thank you." Jungkook replied and walked back into the bathroom to rinse as the other side of the phone answered.

          "Hello, I'm Doctor Jung Hoseok! I help others and fix their issues." Hoseok introduced himself as Jimin sat up and responded.

          "Hi, I'm Park Jimin.. I scheduled an appointment with you.."

           "Ah! Park Jimin. I called you earlier but I guess it wasn't a good time to call." Hoseok added with a laugh. "When would you like to schedule an appointment?"

              "I want to do it as soon as possible! It's not for me... It's for my boyfriend." Jimin answered.

             "Still works too! I'll need the both of you to come around my office at twelve o'clock in the afternoon. Can you guys make it?"

             "Give me a second..." Jimin replied, standing up and walking to Jungkook. "Jungkookie.." Jimin whispered as he held the phone away. "How does twelve in the afternoon sound?" Jimin asked.

            "Sure... Whatever." Jungkook answered so blankly, fixing his hair.

              Jimin shoved Jungkook playfully and held the phone up to his ear. "Hello? Yes.. We can make it." Jimin answered as Jungkook spanked Jimin's ass and walked out of the bathroom with a smirk, making Jimin's eyes widen and adjust the towel wrapped around his waist while he gave Jungkook a stare.

            "Alright, how long would you like the first session? I give first sessions for free and you can choose how long you will need my therapy." Hoseok added as Jimin smiled and let out a happy giggle.

             "T-Thank you... I think one hour is alright." Jimin stated as he felt his boyfriend gaze and shoot his eyes at Jimin's direction. "Alright sounds good! Thank you again. Bye!" Jimin then hanged up as he turned his head to see Jungkook glaring at him. "What did I do, Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he began to laugh, setting the phone down on the counter of the bathroom.

           "Why were you giggling?" Jungkook asked walking up to Jimin with his arms folded.

           "Ah, Jungkookie... You're too possessive!" Jimin laughed as he walked up to Jungkook wanting a hug but Jungkook suddenly pinched Jimin's nipples. "-aH!"

          "Say you love me more.."

            Jimin moved Jungkook's hands away and massaged his nipples softly. "You're so mean.." Jimin pouted playfully as Jungkook walked up to Jimin, hugging him tightly.

             "Let's get some rest, I'll make the bed and we can get some sleep." Jungkook whispered as Jimin nodded, moving his hands up Jungkook's white T-shirt.

           "You won't do anything to me, right?~" Jimin asked as Jungkook laughed and nodded.

            "Why do you always think I'm going to fuck you? I just want to sleep with you, babe." Jungkook told Jimin while he dropped his hands down to Jimin's waist. "Go put on some clothes and meet me in the bed, Darling." Jungkook said as he caressed Jimin's cheek. "I have to put away the Champagne."

             Jimin walked up to the clothes he already set into the cabinets Jungkook shared with Jimin, grabbing red underwear, long white pants with black tiger designs along it and a matching white sleeve shirt. As Jimin took out his clothes, he noticed Jungkook's knife under his pair of pants in the same cabinet Jungkook would always freeze and glare at. Thinking to himself constantly while he placed his hands on it. Jimin knew this is what Jungkook hid in his cabinet. Just any point of the day, Jungkook could grab this knife and stab Jimin... Jimin was afraid of that and let out a sigh.

           This knife was Jungkook's favorite. It had silver for the steel handle and sharp teeth on the blade enough to cut so quickly with one slash. Jimin covered Jungkook's knife with pairs of folded pants and closed the cabinet, holding the clothes he was going to wear.

         After Jimin placed on his clothes, he began to make the bed. Jungkook then returned to the room to see Jimin making the bed himself. "Hey, you don't have to do it... I got it." Jungkook said as Jimin set the covers into the dirty laundry basket.

           "You took long." Jimin replied as he grabbed new bed covers and set them onto the bed. "Don't worry about it, I'm already doing it." Jimin said as Jungkook too the pillows down from the bed and helped Jimin set the white covers onto the bare bed.

            Jimin looked up at his lover and made the bed with Jungkook. "Jungkookie, since you are going to therapy tomorrow... Shouldn't you start to get rid of things that will remind you of this habit? It's the only way I can keep you from doing it."

            "What do you want me to do?" Jungkook asked as he changed the pillow cases on the pillow. "Hmm?"

            "I see you still have your favorite knife with you..."

            "Oh that little thing? It's harmless... I won't use it." Jungkook claimed with a smile as he set the pillows onto the well-made bed.

            "Yeah and I'm a virgin." Jimin scoffed as he looked up at Jungkook. "Honestly...." Jimin then climbed onto the bed as he crawled his way to Jungkook, going down on his knees at the edge of the bed infront of Jungkook. "...I'm so scared of taking that weapon away from you..." Jimin confessed. "I don't know if you'll hurt me like this..."

           "I won't hurt you Jimin, I don't want to do that... But yet again, I don't want you to take that knife away from me." Jungkook claimed as he switched the light of the lamp off and placed his hands on Jimin's hips softly. Gazing at the older's eyes in the dark.

            "Jungkook.." Jimin said as he grabbed Jungkook's hands and intertwined with them. "If you had to choose between killing or loving me... Would you choose me over this?"