Chapter 54: It's difficult

Jungkook wanted to scare Jimin... He wanted him to stay. In his mind there wad a burning passion to keep Jimin there. The killer wished Jimin never knew about his secret. He wished to kill behind Jimin's back and still keep his lover there. He didn't blame himself for killing anyone, it was just a great feeling to him... But a horrible feeling for Jimin.

            "Why don't you let me be?" Jungkook asked as he held the knife and felt Jimin shake his head slowly.

             "If I let you... You'll get caught and taken away from me!" Jimin said as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

             "It makes me feel better..."

            "Jungkook.... Stop you don't understand how much this hurts. How can you kill someone and expect me to say 'Good job, this is totally okay!' this is insane..." Jimin cried. "I beg of you... Let me help!"

            "You know a way you can help?"

             "W-what?"

             "If you just leave this alone and just sit there like you didn't know a thing about it." Jungkook claimed as he took his hand away from the knife and picked up the yellow sweater. "Here! I took this from your house!"

           Jimin blinked and dried his tears as he looked at the sweater. "J-Jungkook... Stop changing the conversation.."

          "I took it when I accidentally left that knife under your bed. While you were ignoring me... I would sleep and hug this thing close. It doesn't smell like you anymore... It smells like me so you can have it! Make sure you give it back after because I want to keep something of you."

           Jimin shook his head and looked at Jungkook raising a brow. "Jungkook, are you even listening to me?!"

          Jungkook sighed and grabbed his tank top, closing the cabinet and walking to his closet. "Ugh, this is pointless... Stop trying to help, Jimin."

              "Do you want to go to prison?! Do you want me to suffer all alone while you're serving time?!" Jimin shouted as he walked up to Jungkook. "Jungkookie I don't want to argue with you..."

              "Then shut up." Jungkook said as Jimin placed his hands on his hips.

           "Who do you think you a-"

           "Ah, Zip it! Shh!! Nothing!" Jungkook continued as he chuckled and placed on his tank top and his underwear, taking off his towel wrapped around his waist.

            "I.. Just wanted to help..." Jimin said in a calm voice now, not wanting to cry any longer. "I don't get it, You think it's a game when it comes to killing people... You are ruining wonderful people's futures..." Jimin said as Jungkook turned around and started walking towards Jimin. This made Jimin's eyes widen and back up quickly until Jungkook pressed Jimin onto the wall, pushing Jimin's shoulders onto the wall and keeping him against it. "JUNGKOOK!"

          "You really think it's easy for someone to stop whatever they are going? It's like someone riding a bike down the hill, can they stop whenever they want to?!"

          "....Jungkook.." Jimin whispered as he looked down, gently rubbing his hand on his left shoulder.

          "Stop saying my name and answer the question!" Jungkook shouted back as Jimin shook his head quickly.

           "N-No... No..." Jimin answered the question as Jungkook let out a sigh.

            "I'm sorry..." Jungkook apologized as he let Jimin go before he can place his hands on Jimin's neck and violently shake him from the anger rushing to his head. "I'm... Sorry.." Jungkook said as he walked to his closet and took out a dress shirt and dress pants for work. "I hate it when I shout at you..."

          "You should know that I'm not trying to make you upset. I only mean well." Jimin claimed as Jungkook looked over at Jimin.

           "I know... But I really have issues when it comes to that." Jungkook said as he started to put on his dress pants and buckle up the belt around it.

          "Are you mad at me?" Jimin asked still leaning on the wall.

         "Yes, but I can't stay mad at you, Darling. I'm just constantly mad.."

        "Please don't kill anyone... Y-You can get a stress ball to take your anger out on." Jimin insisted watching Jungook start to put on his dress shirt.

          "No." Jungkook replied as Jimin sighed and walked to his luggage and began to take out his towel so he can bathe. "Silent treatment?"

            Jimin ignored Jungkook and held his dark blue towel in his hands and walked to the bathroom silently... Jungkook watched Jimin step into the bathroom silently and chuckled to himself. Gazing up at the time for work.

            Jungkook then put on his shoes and kep thinking of Jimin ignoring him... Jungkook sighed and rolled his dress shirt up as he listened to the bathwater fill up. "I should just go." Jungkook whispered as he looked at Jimin through the dividers. Jungkook sighed and kept staring at Jimin's figure sit in the bathtub as he looked down at the water silently.

          "I'm leaving..." Jungkook called out as Jimin kept staring down at the bathwater. Jungkook silently watched Jimin for a minute until he made sure his sleeves were rolled up and walked to the bathroom and pulled the dividers open to get on his knees and give Jimin a quick kiss on the lips. "Are you going to ignore me, darling?" Jungkook asked as Jimin layed his head back and stared at Jungkook. "Hmm?"

             Jimin stared at Jungkook blankly as he turned his head away but Jungkook then held Jimin's chin and pointed his face towards his own. "You need help..." Jimin finally spoke as Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead.

           "No... I don't, I just need you..." Jungkook told Jimin and looked into Jimin's eyes. When he would look at Jimin into his eyes, he would give off a smile and show that Jimin was the only one he cared for... The only one he wanted to protect.

           Jimin sat up and raised his hands to cup Jungkook and give a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips. "No more killing... That's all I'm asking.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and nodded.

           "Of course.." Jungkook replied as he stood up and fixed his sleeves. "When you go to work, make sure you lock up, I'll take the keys, Babe~" Jungkook said as Jimin smiled. In his mind, Jungkook agreed to not kill anyone and that made Jimin happy... However, Jungkook didn't really mean it.

           Jungkook waved and smiled closing the bathroom door behind him. As soon as he closed the door, his smile faded and he walked to his cabinet to retrieve the knife. "Oh, would you look at that... I lied." Jungkook chuckled as he stared at his reflection through the side of the knife's blade.

         Before he left he took out his wallet and placed money onto the bed for Jimin. "It was fun... Might aswell thank him for it~" Jungkook whispered as he smirked, staring at the money he placed on the bed. Paying Jimin for the pleasure.