Chapter 23: Accept it~

Jungkook was playing with Jimin's hair. He absolutely loved the intercourse and felt pleasured by thrusting into Jimin and making him moan. Jungkook loved to share moments like these with Jimin, he loved to actually get excited and release inside of his partner. Showing the older boy how good he felt.

Jimin was resting on Jungkook's chest while Jungkook was still awake rolling Jimin's black hair around playfully. He couldn't help but to want more... "Maybe when Jimin wakes up... I can have another round with him.." Jungkook thought as he gently kissed Jimin's head.

Jungkook carefully moved Jimin away as Jimin layed on the couch comfortably while he hugged a couch pillow. "Mm-" Jimin covered his face in the pillow as Jungkook giggled and went to put on underwear while he went to pick Jimin's clothes up and set them into his room.

Later, Jimin woke up to see he was naked and laying on the couch with a blanket over his body. "I-it happened again.." Jimin whispered as he sat up and stretched a bit. Jimin looked around the dark room and thought Jungkook wasn't around at all! Just then, Jimin started to worry.

"How can he leave me here?" Jimin asked as he sat up and looked around. "He touched me again.. and I allowed it.." Jimin whispered. "I am gay... I do like men.." Jimin claimed. He expected to cry and feel ruined, but he felt normal... He didn't care about his parents at the moment he was at Jungkook's place and started to enjoy himself there but how can he keep himself from telling his parents the truth? Jimin was raised to be honest to his parents and hated to disobey them but if his connection with his family was on the line, he had to force himself to accept.

"Ah, you woke up!" Jungkook said as he walked up to Jimin happily. Jungkook was wearing a jacket over his exposed chest and an underwear. "I was going to take you to bed but you looked so cute hugging that pillow!" Jungkook said as he jumped onto the couch, sitting next to Jimin. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded.

"I'm okay." Jimin responded as he hugged Jungkook. "I think I'll go home late today..."

"That's fine by me, would you like me to walk you home after we eat?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded. "Ah, we still have all day to be here, what's the rush?"

Jimin wanted to tell Jungkook about the whole issue of his parents but he knew now wasn't the time, this was something to talk about with Jungkook's full attention, maybe while they're eating together, Jimin will bring up the conversation. "Mm- nothing~" Jimin whispered and kissed Jungkook's chin while he layed on Jungkook's shoulder while his hand trailed down along Jungkook's jacket.

Jungkook smiled and raised his hand to touch Jimin's face softly. "Is it too late to ask for another round?" Jungkook asked as Jimin gasped and shoved Jungkook as he began to giggle.

"Jungkook!"

"Is it bad to ask?" Jungkook chuckled as he pulled down the zipper of his jacket. "Come on, Jimin~"

Jimin looked at how Jungkook took off his jacket, realizing how serious Jungkook was. "I-I don't want to be pleasured." Jimin said as Jungkook cupped Jimin's face.

"Then, are you just going to leave me like this?" Jungkook asked with a smirk as he looked down at his member and back at Jimin. "You know what to do, Jimin~"

Jimin's face started to blush as he looked at Jungkook's buldge. "My parent's arent here to tell me what's right or wrong.." Jimin thought to himself as he slowly raised his hand to Jungkook's buldge and gently ran his hand along Jungkook's member. Jimin felt like he was experiencing new things he was curious about. He never thought he would ever touch another man like this ever in his life but now, he was experiencing it all.

Jungkook layed back on the couch as he watched Jimin hover over him and still keep his blanket over his lower body. Jungkook bit his lip as he watched Jimin shyly pull down the waistband of Jungkook's underwear to see Jungkook's big member.

"Mm- Jimin, don't be shy~" Jungkook whispered as he sat up once again giving Jimin as kiss to make him feel more comfortable. During the kiss, Jungkook moved Jimin's hand to start touching his member.

Jimin felt Jungkook's cock and gently caressed it with his soft hands, Jimin then got lower and wrapped his hands around it and slowly jerk it off hearing Jungkook let out a sharp breath.

Jimin didn't feel embarrassed or shy... He loved wanting to experience these things and didn't care about his parent's words... But that feeling was only when Jimin was in Jungkook's place. Shielded from the outside and responsibility.

Jimin licked his lips and leaned down to Jungkook's cock and pressed Jungkook's member back. Circulating his thumb on Jungkook's slit while he sucked along the side of Jungkook's length.

"Jimin.." Jungkook moaned softly as he pressed his head back. Jimin left kisses along the veins that started to show on Jungkook's member. While Jimin licked up the younger's cock, his other hand gently massaged Jungkook's balls. Jimin knew the idea of giving head but his body moved on it's own.

The older boy dragged his tongue up Jungkook's member and reached the slit. Jimin removed his thumb from the tip sucking Jungkook's member and causing Jungkook to moan and lay back, closing his eyes too.

"Oh Jimin~ a-ah" Jungkook moaned as he moved his hands down to pull Jimin's hair gently. "Mmm~" Jungkook licked his lips. Just before, Jungkook has always imagined the feeling of Jimin's soft and plump lips wrapped around his cock.

Jimin started to bob his head slowly and hollow his cheeks while he sucked the pre cum that leaked out of Jungkook's slit. Just the feeling of Jungkook pull his hair slightly made Jimin want to pleasure Jungkook more. Jimin then started to deep throat Jungkook's cock and suck any cum that came from his cock. The older boy refused to stop until Jungkook finally cums inside of him.

"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook huffed as he looked down to see Jimin continue to hollow his cheeks and pleasure Jungkook. Making the younger reach closer and closer to his climax.

Jungkook watched Jimin's wet lips wrapped around his member and the younger loved feeling Jimin's warm and wet tongue rub his saliva along his slit and his tip. "A-Ahh-ah... Ah~ Jimin!" Jungkook moaned and bit his lip while he only began to thrust his hips forward, making Jimin slightly gag.

"Mmm~" Jimin hummed softly as Jungkook felt Jimin's tongue teasing his tip. Causing Jungkook to reach closer to his climax

"Jimin... Jimin I'm going to cum..." Jungkook whispered while he huffed and had the urge of cumming into Jimin's mouth while Jimin didn't want to pry his lips apart. Jimin deeply wanted it.

Jungkook pressed Jimin's head down as he thrusted a bit before cumming into Jimin's mouth. "-AH" Jungkook moaned as he panted feeling Jimin swallow the cum.

Jimin pulled away and licked his lips, panting a bit as he looked up at Jungkook. "Was I good?" Jimin asked as Jungkook let out a labored breath and smiled, sitting up to kiss Jimin.

"Perfect~" Jungkook replied as he continued to kiss Jimin's wet and soft lips passionately.

The two were sitting together on the couch making out while Jungkook ran his hand along Jimin's black and messy hair with a smile. The younger then parted his lips away from Jimin, giving the older boy such a happy smile excited have him here in his arms now.