Chapter 73: Match

The next day, Jimin woke up to see Jungkook putting on a loose and puffy cyan sleeved shirt and spraying his usual strong cologne on. Jimin sat up to gaze at Jungkook and smile. "Goodmorning, Jungkook~"

             "Oh goodmorning, Darling." Jungkook smiled as he adjusted the buttons on his shirt. "I was going to wake you up but now I don't have to." Jungkook chuckled and walked up to Jimin to kiss on his forehead. "Get changed so we can start our date." Jungkook claimed as Jimin stretched and yawned walking to the bathroom.

            "Start our date so early?" Jimin asked as he let out a giggle, leaning by the bathroom doorway. "You couldn't wake me up sooner so we can bathe together?~"

            "I was going to... But yet again, I wanted to watch you sleep. You looked so cute... I didn't want to wake you." Jungkook added with a smile as he walked up to Jimin. "I'll make breakfast, just focus on washing up and I'll be in the kitchen."

           "We need to fix that issue of you watching me sleep." Jimin giggled as he stared at Jungkook. "Look at you, you have bags under your eyes!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook held Jimin's hands.

          "Ah it's just bags, I have a bad habit of watching you sleep and even waking up early to watch you." Jungkook laughed and patted Jimin's soft black hair. "Don't try to take that from me too!" Jungkook added as he gave Jimin's forehead a kiss and walked away.

          Jimin let out a sigh and decided not to focus on that since it wasn't that big of an issue. The boy stepped into the bathroom, brushing his teeth, taking a bath and applying a face mask for the day. After his long bath, Jimin wore a white fluffy sweater, black pants and white shoes to match as he placed on a black beanie.

        Today the couple was going out to purchase matching outfits so they'll match on their first date. The whole idea of matching clothes made Jimin smile, this was his first date with Jungkook and the way they had the day planned out made the two very excited.

        After breakfast, Jungkook and Jimin finally stepped out of the apartment place and held hands together. While the two walked down the streets, there was a few people gazing at them, some smiling and some staring blankly. It bothered Jimin a bit and made him want to loosen the grip on Jungkook's hand but the younger refused and held Jimin's hand tightly if he had to.

         As soon as they arrived into the clothing store, Jungkook still held Jimin's hand like he was a baby, guiding him through the girls section and into the men section. "A-Ah, Jungkook my hand.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook quickly released Jimin's hand and let out a smirk.

           "Oh sorry, I didn't realize it." Jungkook said as he started to look at big white sweaters.

          "We were getting stares..." Jimin said as he looked around. "It's so rare to see a couple walk out and hold hands of the same gender... I feel bad about that."

           "Ah that's nothing. Atleast you haven't came across a few homophobes." Jungkook replied as he held a white short sleeved dress shirt with rose designs on it. "What do you think about this, babe?"

          "Oh.. It looks nice but we should wear a different type of shirt." Jimin claimed as Jungkook looked at the dress shirt he held.

          "I like it.." Jungkook said as he still carried it by the clothes hanger. "I'll make you wear this." Jungkook laughed as Jimin grabbed the dress shirt and placed it back giggling.

           Jimin then spreaded out, picking out two long, soft black sleeved sweater with white designs along the hems which made Jimin choose it, there was also an extra pair of timberlands Jimin chose to match with Jungkook since he was wearing his own timberlands at the moment. Jimin returned to Jungkook seeing that his lover wandered into the jewlery section where he was pointing at rings infront of the worker.

            "Hi, Jungkookie! What are you doing?" Jimin asked holding the two sweaters and shoes as Jungkook allowed the worker to tend to another customer while he thought on what ring he wanted.

            "Picking out rings.. We should match rings too, right?" Jungkook asked and turned his head to look at Jimin. "You want matching sweaters?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin nodded.

           "I can match shoes with you right now and we can wear these for today!" Jimin stated while Jungkook smiled at Jimin.

           "If you love it, I'll wear it for you, even if long sleeved sweaters aren't much of my thing. I think you'll look cute in that." Jungkook said as he wrapped his arm around Jimin and looked at the rings.

            "The rings... You don't have to do that. Matching clothes are okay."

             "If we're matching, I want to go all out. Maybe if you don't want to see this as matching rings... You can see this as a promise ring?" Jungkook commented with a smirk while Jimin looked at Jungkook, blushing.

             "Promise ring..?" Jimin thought as he smiled. "You're spoiling me." Jimin laughed and shoved Jungkook playfully.

             "Isn't that a good thing? Put a ring on someone you love?"  Jungkook asked Jimin and hugged the older boy from the back, pushing him a bit forward. "I'll let you choose. Isn't this atleast better than doing pinky promises?" Jungkook whispered. "Other than promising our love to eachother by pinky promises... We can seal it with this." Jungkook claimed as he tapped the glass with his finger.

            "Don't you think it's too soon for this?" Jimin asked as Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

            " 'Don't you think it's too soon for this?' so cute~" Jungkook mimicked Jimin's voice as Jimin lightly kicked the younger, giggling and covering his mouth. "Jimin, if you won't choose, I will."

           Jimin took a moment gazing at the silver and golden promise rings. There was many golden and diamond rings that had short love quotes engraved into the gold ring that made Jimin come up with an idea. "Jungkook... I don't want these.."

            "You don't?"

           "Let's get custom rings.. With our initials engraved. But, I don't want my last name on it.." Jimin replied as Jungkook tilted his head, not getting the idea.

           "Then, what do you want?" Jungkook questioned as he raised his hands up to intertwine with Jimin's soft and smaller hands.

           "I don't want my last name... I want yours." Jimin answered as he held Jungkook's hands tightly and looked up at his lover. "Jeon Jimin and Jeon Jungkook.... That's what I want.."