Chapter 25: Ominous

Jungkook soon finished cooking and set the hot cooked food down infront of Jimin. "All done, for you!" Jungkook claimed as he gave Jimin a smile. The older boy couldn't help but to think that this man was so perfect in his eyes and there was no flaw to him at all! He was great at every little thing Jimin looked for.

              Jungkook cooked beef in soy sauce to give it that juicy look, he boiled steamed broccoli, spinach, carrots, mushrooms, potatoes and made hot lightly salted rice. Just the night before, Jungkook prepared kimchi for this whole cuisine to go with the nice meat and noodles that were made spicy to enjoy along with the cuisine.

              "You cook alot and this all looks good!" Jimin said with a smile as Jungkook set the his food on his side of the table.

             "I just want you to know, I can cook for you.. Anytime you want. Please don't hesitate to ask." Jungkook mentioned as he walked to the fridge and pulled out a brown bag. In the bag was alcohol and Jungkook took out two big bottles of clear Soju.

            "You're going to drink?"

             "We're going to drink." Jungkook corrected Jimin as he took out two shot glasses and began to pour it for the older boy and himself.

             "But I have to go home after this... My pare-"

            "Your parents aren't here to make you go home~" Jungkook added as he passed Jimin the ice cold alcohol. "I'll get you water too." Jungkook said as he took out a water bottle from the fridge and set it infront of Jimin.

            "I could drink... My parents won't do anything to me, they can pubish me but they can't take away my sense of adulthood..." Jimin thought as he took the shot of cold and clear soju.

         Jungkook smiled and decided to take two of the bottles to the table along with a small and tiny side dish of soy sauce. "You'll love it like this, Jimin." Jungkook claimed. "Me cooking for you... Watching over you and pleasuring you of course." Jungkook said as he took a drink out of his own bottle of cold water, not drinking the shot of Soju.

         Jimin held out his glass for a refil as he listened to Jungkook. "You're like a perfect man." Jimin pointed out as Jungkook chuckled pouring Jimin's drink.

           "Perfect man... Hm? I'm not a perfect man, Park Jimin." Jungkook assured as Jimin shook his head.

            "You're just being humble! You really are perfect... You make me experience so many things... I'm surprised you know so much of me without telling you! Maybe it could be fate..." Jimin stated as he took another shot if Soju and started to cut the meat into bite sizes.

          "I guess it is..." Jungkook said with a smirk as he looked at the meat on his plate. "But it still doesn't mean I'm perfect. I could be a psychotic killer on the run!" Jungkook joked as Jimin giggled. "I guess my looks makes you think I'm perfect... But... There's only more to me. You take time to know more about me and I apreciate it, Jimin. But I'm never perfect... No one in this world could be that flawless enough to fit the word..."

             Jimin scoffed sarcastically and looked up. "Well, to me you are perfect." Jimin responded. He still kept his chin up high and made Jungkook happy about the whole idea. This touched Jungkook's heart.

           Jungkook nodded a bit as he picked up the knife and fork to cut the juicy meat that was still a bit hot. "Hey Jimin, have you ever felt curious about something? About how life is made and how it looks while functioning properly?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head.

           "Well, at times but if you put it like that, not really."

            "I did..." Jungkook whispered as he pierced the knife through the thick, juicy meat and parted it slowly with the fork and knife. "That was until... I found out how a living thing worked." Jungkook whispered as he stared at the meat he cutted in two, down the middle. "It feels almost weird... Cutting something open and staring at the corpse like it's alive but the breathing stops and the heartbeat is still... All there is now, is crimson red everywhere.. So much red..."

            Jimin listened to Jungkook and looked at the bottle of Soju. "I think I should stop drinking, I'm starting to hear things." Jimin added with a giggle as his cheeks turned red.

            Jungkook knew Jimin wasn't listening because the boy was slowly turning drink. "Haha, yes you should! It's scary to hear weird things... But it doesn't hurt to drink a little more. You are an adult, right?"

              Jimin nodded as he held out his shot glass. "Yes I am." Jimin stated with a small giggle making Jungkook smile and watch Jimin take another shot.

          "You know Jimin... I really like seeking pleassure from you... And you do to me! So listen to me and only me... I want to have you come here so I can pay you to do these things for me."

             Jimin smiled and shook his head. "Mm-No~ how about no money? I'm not a slut." Jimin added with a giggle again. "I still have the money from before and never used it. I want to give it back to you."

         "Keep the money, this is only an offer to have you here. If you will be here everyday... Might as well make money off of it. Take it as different types of services~"

            "Sounds boring." Jimin giggled. The older boy was drunk now as he began to eat a steamed, green broccoli. "My parents won't allow me to stay out late again so you might as well hire a prostitute."

         "No.. I don't want no dirty prostitute! I want you! Please think about this." Jungkook claimed as he poured Jimin another drink. Jimin may be drunk but he was able to get a grasp of what Jungkook was talking about.

             "And if I don't?" Jimin asked, looking up at Jungkook to tease.

             "I'll find you." Jungkook resonded in a deep voice as he uncapped the bottle of water and watched Jimin giggle cluelessly during the whole conversation.