Chapter 61: All of you~

Jimin smiled and kissed Jungkook's lips, slowly raising his hands up Jungkook's chest until Jimin grasped onto the dress shirt tightly. "I want you... I've been waiting for so long.." Jimin continued as Jungkook leaned over as soon as he unbuttoned his dress shirt, pulling off his tie as he kissed Jimin's neck making Jimin arch his body forward to feel Jungkook's exposed muscles. "I-I want you..."

Jungkook placed his finger over Jimin's lip and looked down at Jimin wait for Jungkook. "I don't know if I should tease you or get right to it~" Jungkook whispered. "You're my favorite game to play~ your moans are so perfect to me... It replays in my head like a melody... I just want to hear it often." Jungkook said against the skin on Jimin's chest and looked up. "Say you'll let me do anything to you.... Whatever it is.. I want to fuck you until you're left screaming my name.." Jungkook continued as Jimin felt the younger tug down Jimin's pants and underwear.

"Do it.. Please do it." Jimin breathed as he rested back, feeling his pants and underwear get pulled down from his body. "Mm.." Jimin let out a soft hum feeling Jungkook raise his hand, softly brushing along Jimin's pelvis, teasingly tracing his fingers down to Jimin's cock.

"Just watching you give in so easily always turns me on..." Jungkook added while he jerked Jimin's cock off softly while he crawled over Jimin and licked his index finger and thumb to pinch Jimin's nipple teasingly.

"I-I'm sensitive there..." Jimin breathed as he shut his eyes. The feeling was bitter and slight pain but Jimin wanted it. Jungkook kneaded Jimin's nipple softly making Jimin close his eyes and moan quietly.

Jungkook watched Jimin moan quietly and to Jungkook, this wasn't enough. Jungkook drew his hand back and pick Jimin's hips up quickly, making Jimin's eyes widened as Jungkook dropped saliva onto Jimin's entrance. "J-Jungkook! Wait.. You need lube!" Jimin warned as Jungkook rubbed the head of his hard cock along Jimin's rim.

"Do you want me to waste more time in finding that?" Jungkook asked as he was ready to thrust into Jimin. "Do you want to feel more pain from waiting for so long?" Jungkook asked with a smile as Jimin gazed up at Jungkook with his face already turning red. From the feeling of Jungkook's tip rolling around Jimin's rim made the boy want Jungkook so desperately now. "You've gotten tight again... Do you still want it, Jiminie? Or maybe I can stre-"

"A-Ah.. Y-Yes.. Yes! I want it now..." Jimin begged as Jungkook smiled and insterted his length inside of Jimin. Sliping in his wet tip inside of the older boy, casuing Jimin to clench his eyes shut. "Mmmm-" Jimin whimpered as Jungkook kept holding Jimin's hips up.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Jungkook asked with a big smile as Jimin nodded desperately.

"I want you, Jeon Jungkook... I love you..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook leaned over and started to thrust inside of Jimin. Letting out groans while he thrusted into Jimin.

Jungkook took things gentle while he was thrusting inside od Jimin, he felt the older boy clench his walls tightly as he started to swiftly push deeper into Jimin. "A-Ah... Ah... Ah..." Jungkook groaned along the older boy's ear. Hearing Jimin's moans become unsteady. "Jimin.... Ah~" Jungkook gruffed. He loved Jimin's fragile body and how sensitive it gets when he would fuck him. Jimin raised his thighs along Jungkook's hips and closed his eyes while he used his left hand to run along Jungkook's hair while his other hand dangled over the couch. The bottom's body was against the couch, growing hot as the dominant's thrusts made the couch squeak slightly.

"Ah-AH!" Jimin moaned and quickly threw his hands around Jungkook's torso while he felt his lover's big cock press against his prostate once more. "AH!" Jimin cried his moan as Jungkook listened. This was the cries he grew obsessed with... He licked along Jimin's lips and silenced him with his tongue, rolling around in the older boy's mouth.

Pre-cum started to drip down Jimin's slit as he looked down at it and huffed. "Ah-AH Jungko-AH!" Jimin shouted while he brought his hands back in front of Jungkook and slid them down his chest. Leaving Jungkook red scratch marks.

"A-Ahhh.... Ah- Jimin... I-I want this often..." Jungkook claimed while he moaned and held Jimin's hips up, not placing his hips down on the couch atleast for one second.

Before Jungkook can continue to kiss his lover, Jimin's phone ringed. Interrupting their moment. Jimin was left out of breath as Jungkook pulled out and went to pick up the phone and answer on his own while Jimin was still thinking of what was just happening. He loved it so much he would replay it over in his head. Jungkook suddenly handed it over to Jimin as the older boy held up the phone to his ear and turned over, paying attention to the call.

"H-Hello?" Jimin asked as the person on the other line was the therapist, Jung Hoseok!"

"Hello, Jimin! Sorry to keep you waiting. My schedule is finally cleared for some days in the week and I'll be more than happy to finally respond to your appointment! I am Jung Hoseok. Your therapist!"

Jungkook stared at Jimin wanting to listen to but Jimin cupped the phone against his ear, talking to the person on the other line. Jungkook suddenly got jealous and held Jimin's hips up while the boy was bent over. The younger rolled his tongue along his cheek while he caressed Jimin's thighs softly and spanked it, making Jimin gasp while he still maintained the call.

"Park Jimin? Am I interrupting something?" Hoseok asked worryingly as Jimin bit his lip to hide his moans.

"Yeah Jimin, is he interrupting?" Jungkook cooed with a smug look on his face as he continued to thrust into Jimin, no matter how loud the sounds of wet slaps against Jimin's skin were getting.

"I-I ah.... I'll have to call you later... F-fuck... I- I will call back soon!" Jimin replied as Hoseok respected Jimin's wishes and hanged up, making Jungkook snatch Jimin's phone and set it onto the table while he continued to thrust, now leaning forward with only his hands planted against the walls to hold himself up and still while he grinded his cock deep enough to tease Jimin's prostate again.

"Oh baby... A-Ah... Only I can hear you moan and gasp. No one else! You're all mine... I don't care how much they'll call you, you're busy and you should only pay attention to me!" Jungkook ordered whe he huffed against Jimin's cheek and missed Jimin again. "Right?"

"M-Mmm yES! YES JUNGKOOK!" Jimin mewled as Jungkook loved hearing Jimin whimper and let out a cry when he fucked him harshly. "I-I'll never do it again, Daddy~"