Chapter 21: A little lie~

"You said you weren't gay... How many lies have you told me?" Jungook whispered to Jimin's ear as he quickly placed Jimin's hands against the wall that made Jimin let out a gasp. Jungkook kept Jimin's hand in place and the older boy can tell Jungkook wanted him now..

           "Jungkook... I-I don't want to do this... I'm not gay and I can't be!" Jimin responded.

           Jungkook then left Jimin's hand against the wall as he dragged his hands down to touch Jimin's chest. Softly making Jimin close his eyes while Jungkook's other hand travelled down to his inner thigh and rubbed his hand along it. "But Jimin... Why are you denying it?" Jungkook asked as he started to slip his hand inside Jimin's underwear. Starting to touch sensitive member. "Tell me why you can't... Give me a good reason why, Jimin.."

             "J-Jungkook... Stop... I can't..."

             "Do you really think I can stay away from you, Jimin?" Jungkook asked and kissed Jimin's neck. "No matter how much you want to hide it... I still want you and you want me.."

               Jimin's breath hitched as he felt Jungkook's hands travel around and touch him everywhere. Jimin didn't want to run or fight him off, he felt his body seek pleasure through Jungkook's touches. "Jungkook... Jungkook..." Jimin huffed as Jungkook kept touching Jimin's cock under his clothes and softly rubbed his hips against Jimin's rear.

          Jimin removed his hands from the wall and turned his head back slightly, gently moving his hand up Jungkook's head and gave him kisses on his lips. "Mm-" Jimin slightly moaned as Jungkook smiled into the kiss, feeling Jimin continuously lock lips with Jungkook and use his tongue at times. Wanting Jungkook deeply.

            Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and led it down to Jimin's cock so he can touch himself. "I'll be right back~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin was left pressing his head against the wall and place his other free hand on the wall too so he can stay standing and support himself.

           Jimin's body shaked as he touched himself, he felt his cock grow hard and the slight pain that started to build up was his erection. Jimin let out a whimper as he heard Jungkook coming back. As soon as Jungkook returned, he was already shirtless but still kept on his pants. He turned Jimin around to face him as he pinned Jimin's hands above his head. Just by the table next to them, Jimin noticed Jungkook brought the lube and the white, thick ribbon.

           "Jungkook.." Jimin breathed as Jungkook pointed Jimin's face to his in order to kiss him. The older boy can already feel Jungkook's cock grow harder while he grinded his hips onto Jimin's clothed body. "Ah~" Jimin slightly moaned as he felt Jungkook stop and begin to undo Jimin's uniform.

           The young dominant unbuttoned Jimin's striped dress shirt and removed the sweater Jungkook gave him before. Jungkook carelessly threw the clothes back as he got down on his knees infront of Jimin, beginning to kiss Jimin's clothed buldge.

         Jungkook closed his eyes as he softly licked the clothed buldge, making Jimin feel the warmth above his cock. "A-ah.." Jimin pressed his head back as he kept his hands resting on Jungkook's shoulders. Jimin slightly trembled and wanted Jungkook to pleasure him now.. He was growing impatient and couldn't care about his parent's words. Jimin felt curious and wanted to feel Jungkook's body against his again.

              Jungkook started to hear Jimin's whimpers and softly pulled down Jimin's pants and his underwear showing his hard cock and a hickey he still had last time. "They're still here~" Jungkook whispered as he reached his hand out to retrieve the lube and rub his fingers with it.

          Just then, Jungkook rubbed Jimin's gentle cock upwards and began to lick Jimin's member starting from inbetween Jimin's two balls. Jungkook dragged his tongue up to the slit where he started to suck. Slowly inserting Jimin's length inside of his mouth while he began to suck. Feeling the pre-cum already run down his tongue.

            Jungkook then moved his hand to Jimin's entrance and slip his wet fingers into Jimin, first inserting two as Jimin let out a moan. "Jungkook- Mmm~" Jimin moaned as he felt so violated... But he started to love his passionate desires. Jimin bent his knees slightly against the wall while Jungkook didn't deep throat Jimin's cock yet, only making Jimin's length reach along his tongue and never farther than that.

            "Mm~" Jungkook then pulled Jimin's cock away from his mouth and licked Jimin's slit to suck the pre-cum that was going to gush out. Jungkook then pressed his lips against Jimin's balls and began to lick one while he inserted his third finger into Jimin. He wanted to fist Jimin and leave him in tears after it all. Leaving Jimin unable to walk.

            "J-Jungkook.." Jimin then leaned down slightly to cup Jungkook's face. "Kiss me, Jungkook-ah..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and stood up to kiss Jimin. Jimin felt pleasure and hot but only a small spot of him felt dirty and guilty. Jungkook pulled down his pants and undwerwear as he grabbed the lube again and coated his big hard cock with the wet lube.

             Jungkook pressed his body against Jimin, pressing him against the wall as he locked lips with Jimin... Again and again as he rubbed his wet cock along Jimin's anus, making Jimin hitch his breath and close his eyes wanting more.

               Then, Jungkook picked Jimin up and finally inserted his cock into Jimin's wet entrance. Having the older boy's weight being carried by his dominant as  Jungkook kept Jimin's legs spreaded. Jimin's weight was slightly light and easy for Jungkook to carry so he began to thrust his cock deep into Jimin, hearing the boy moan against Jungkook's chest and clench his entrance making Jungkook let out a moan.

               The two were moaning against eachother's skin while Jimin heared Jungkook's manly groans as he slammed his hands against against the wall so he can keep Jimin's body up. Since Jungkook's apartment room was the last in the hall, no one would be able to hear this at all.

             "Ah-AH AHH... MMH-" Jimin moaned feeling Jungkook's big cock repeatedly slam inside of his stretched hole that always seemed to grow slightly tighter than before. Making Jimin feel much more pleasure against his entrance. Even better action than the first time.