Chapter 24: Feels like freedom

Jungkook finally stopped kissing Jimin and layed back on the couch while he looked up at Jimin. "Are you hungry now?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

         "A little." Jimin replied as Jungkook pulled his underwear up and looked at Jimin.

         "I washed and dryed your clothes while you were asleep, so you can bathe and use your clothes after. I've set them in my room." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin looked down at the white ribbon and glanced at his wrists to see a big mark dented on his skin.

           "You left it too tight around my wrists!"

            "Hmm.. I see, well don't lie to me next time." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked over at Jungkook.

          "Did you do it on purpose?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook smiled and nodded.

          "I meant to leave it tight so you wouldn't touch me or yourself at the moment, but I guess you choose what you want, huh?" Jungkook said as he held Jimin's wrists in his hands and let out a slight chuckle. "Don't you like these? They look like bracelets..." Jungkook said as Jimin stared at Jungkook for a moment.

              "I-I don't like it..." Jimin replied.

              "Well I guess I can loosen up the ribbon next time." Jungkook said as he stood up and turned around to help Jimin up.

              "Next time?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded.

              "There will be a next time. I know how curious you can get.... But any misbehavior, I'll have to make you wear that ribbon tightly."

             "W-What will my parents say if they see these?" Jimin asked as Jungkook laughed and wrapped the blanket around Jimin's naked body.

              "Hmm you can cover them with a sweater until it heals." Jungkook said as Jimin looked at his wrists.

              "I'll take a bath first.." Jimin added as Jungkook stared at Jimin's ass covered by the blanket.

              Jungkook licked his lips while looking at Jimin's body as the older boy turned to the hall and Jungkook finally decided to prepare the meal while Jimin went to bathe.

             While Jimin walked into the bathroom, There was a dirty laundry basket, an elegant set bath and a shower head just above hanging on the white tiled walls that matched the brown wooden floors. There was light turquoise colored dividers for Jimin to slide open or slide close and a big cleaned mirror.

         Jimin dropped the blanket into the dirty laundry basket as there was a dark blue towel just sitting ontop of the toilet lid like Jungkook was sure to leave this behind for Jimin. Jimin smiled and stepped into the bathtub, surprised there was a mirror covering the walls in the bathtub. Jimin looked at the horizontal mirror along the walls and stared at his reflection to see the hickeys he had on his neck and chest.

          "Guess I'll have to wear that sweater again." Jimin added. He actually loved the sweater and almost felt a bit upset Jungkook washed it since the scent of Jungkook will be gone now..

            Jimin turned on the bath water and gazed at the water as it filled the tub. He was actually happy to stay there with Jungkook... The young man made Jimin really happy.

             After Jimin finished his bath, he walked out of the bathroom with the dark blue towel wrapped around his waist and noticed Jungkook was in the room.

          "Hi Jimin!" Jungkook smiled happily as Jimin flinched not noticing Jungkook was sitting on the bed with a white towel around his waist aswell. "Your clothes are here." Jungkook said as he pointed to the clothes on the bed. "You took a long bath." Jungkook added and walked up to Jimin. "Exactly fifty minutes and 30 seconds!"

           "O-oh... Thanks for keeping track." Jimin responded, feeling a bit set back on the way Jungkook said it.

            "One more thing before I wash up." Jungkook said as he picked up Jimin's turtle neck sweater and walked over to one of his dark blue colognes. "I did this last time... I do this for you to think of me when you sleep. Nothing personal, I just really want to be in your life to the point where every moment you think of me and only me." Jungkook added with a smile while he sprayed the cologne onto Jimin's sweater. "I hope you don't mind~"

           Jimin felt a bit flattered yet slightly weirded out while Jungkook sprayed the cologne onto the sweater. Jungkook then kissed the sweaters collar on the turtle neck and set the sweater down, walking out of the room so he can take a bath.

             "He kissed my sweater... I always thought he would only kiss me or give me these sweet gestures before sex.." Jimin thought as he walked up tot he sweater and placed it over his head, smelling the strong yet rich scent of the cologne that reminded him of Jungkook.

           "Mm~" Jimin placed the sweater on and smelled the sleeves happily. "I love his scent.." Jimin said happily as he walked over to his remaining clothes to put it on.

             Jimin then walked to the living room and stepped into the kitchen to see that Jungkook has prepared the kimchi for tomorrow. Jimin then looked at the rice that was cooking, the vegetables that were boiling and the meat already cleaned and salted. Ready to be cooked.

           Jimin gazed at the food ready to get cooked and sit down at the table, watching over the boiling vegetables and noodles in seperate pots. While Jimin watched he rested his head on the table and gazed at the food like a patient child until Jungkook would come out.

           Jimin felt himself grow happy just being by Jungkook... He wondered if this is how it felt to fall in love with the same gender. Of course, Jimin feared falling in love with a man... He didn't want his parents to find out soon and hurt him... It almost felt like a big punishment would be waiting for Jimin when he gets home eventually.

          Jungkook later stepped in with just a white T-shirt and black loose pants and matching black socks too. He gazed up to see Jimin waiting there patiently as Jungkook smiled happily with his hair almost wet from his bath. "I'll have the food done quickly, Jimin~" Jungkook assured as Jimin blushed, staring at Jungkook put on an apron and continue to cook.

         Right now, Jimin didn't want to go home... He wanted to stay with Jungkook and knew he grew closer to the younger man with a tight bond. Not a bond between a barber and his client, Jimin felt something deeper and clooser than that. Almost like love.